Can I please make my very reasonable case that this shit never happened

Can I please make my very reasonable case that this shit never happened.

The Launch itself was CGI and the car was LITERALLY a miniature model toy car with a picture of the earth lit up behind it.

I could have recreated the same shit myself in my room in 15 minutes, how can so many people believe this shit?
Does the car even look real to you?
Why is the stream so fucking blurry?
Its not even possible to stream a car floating in random directions to earth in real time.

The Tesla Cars and Trucks seem to be real, but this guy is milking it with all this nonsense Bruv.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDK8bEU1s7M
youtube.com/watch?v=EzL6-6144nw
youtube.com/watch?v=SznaMGoMR9Q&
youtube.com/watch?v=c_FirhCOJWA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Red_Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's what they want you to think ;) try thinking for yourself OP

obviously not real, world isn't flat.

>> I could have recreated the same shit myself in my room in 15 minutes
You have 15 minutes starting now to recreate it

Allow it bruv. You know what I mean, if I had that toy car and a little light up earth and a dark room.

and I could do the CGI ting with 3 hours in adobe after effects.

Its a shame because now we won't know what to believe from this guy. Since you can buy the cars, we know they're real, but how do we know his next car won't be some exaggerated or made up bullshit?

Except for a few thousand spectators who watched the launch.
Or do you maintain the crowds were all CGI too?

Can I make a very reasonable case that you should resume taking your meds?

That's not much of a case.
You've made a few statements and claims with no reasons or examples or proof.
So... yet another point of pollution.
Please go back to /x/ or /b/ or wherever this kind of kiddie stuff is fun.

The crowds are on it. The rocket was launched but crashed into impenetrable heaven sky. The telescopes are not real.
The 6th grade dropouts unironically believing the earth is flat will claim everything is fake and CGI and will never provide a single piece of proof to backup their claims.
They're brainlets, all of them. None of them know anything about science or photography and ask the same dumb questions over and over again, can't do simple experiments to prove themselves wrong while the scholars in ancient greece could.

Your 15 minutes are up, post your recreation now.

Go back to LDN where you belong, dickhead loool. What are you even doing on this board?

>smart people only

The funny thing about you people is that you're so dumb you're incapable of perceiving being dumb. It's funny because if you were even remotely capable of understanding that you're dumb, you would get smarter eventually by challenging your own claims in an intelligent manner. But somehow, you're trapped in this trap where you're so dumb you're essentially susceptible to any false claim, as long as your sense of animalistic pride is preserved. Very fascinating.

Nobody is stopping you from going there yourself to watch, poorfag.

>huuurrrr seeing rocket fly is the same as seeing a stupid car flying in space

Yeah, we know rockets exist, the point is that it's the space part that is the fake shit, you know, the place that us plebians can't actually see or visit, so we have to rely on dumb green screen shit and you all lap it up because of fucking star wars and other sci-fi pleb shit

>You know what I mean
You mean you're a blowhard braggart, whose only skill is shitposting?
Yeah, okay.

Notice the many times the continents and only continents it seems " some suspiciously missing country's and islands " seem to have a blurry diarrhea consistantcy? At one point you can see large blurred out pixelation glitching rapidly from position and color.

Notice the many time bubbles were visible in the live stream? Bubbles can't happen in space bros and they wouldn't always go up if they could.

I was there

Funny, because Musk even said you can tell it is real because of how fake it looks. We have better cgi than that!

Spacex has spent more money and man hours on rockets than any movie studio has ever spent on a film yet these retards think they can't even come up with more convincing CGI than some home video.

Awesome.

It is the same thing as coconuts for horse hoof sounds in movies. People didn't believe the real sounds were real after so many years of fake sounds. I spent like half an hour explaining why there's no stars in the videos to a friend. In the end, the friend just thinks I'm an idiot even though I have a camera and showed how it happens live.

>being duped

>The Launch itself was CGI

My cousin was there and saw it in person.

LASER HOLOGRAM

youtube.com/watch?v=FDK8bEU1s7M

youtube.com/watch?v=EzL6-6144nw

You don't just see it though. You hear it and feel it. That shit's so loud it's like a thousand freight trains going by. I've never felt a hologram.

>Does the car even look real to you?

It's not a real car, it's a Tesla.

>plebeians can't see space

Ask h I know you've never been outside.

Speakers in the ground you dolt. How can you be this fucking ignorant.

>the launch itself was CGI
And they paid tens of thousands of actors, from the people watching from every nearby area in Florida, all the way up to the engineers that worked on it to say they saw it take off. For what purpose exactly? What does anyone gain from doing that? If the Earth was flat and space didnt exist, how does not telling us that we are trapped in an impenetrable dome make us any easier to control?

Conspiracy theories are always good with how, very few have reasonable reasons why.

>forgetting the hundreds of thousands of paid shills in the Southwester US who "saw" the second stage burn

underrated

because if the earth isn’t a flat enclosed area, we all go from being the most intelligent center in the greatest creation, to be being some minuscule unimportant clusters of randomness getting hurled around at x speeds in a space we can’t imagine; it devalues you my guy, we’re worth more than the “same 5 elements” that’s in some “Star a billion miles away”

No OP it's too stupid to not be real.

Seriously why. It's as crazy as thinking humans will one day live happily on Mars. OH WAIT

then do it yourself faggot

>The Tesla Cars and Trucks seem to be real

Dipshit, you're expressing metered skepticism over the existence of a type of car that you can literally find on the sidewalks of most urban metropoli

nothing you're 'skeptical about' has any value. kill yourself

How about they fucking use a camera with good enough exposure to show the fucking stars? The fact they've never done this is very fishy

Are YOU trying to say NASA would lie to us? Get out of here. Next you will say the moon landing was a hoax and the Van Allen belt was not there back in 69 lmao

Forget the car, The whole thing was as fake as WWE.

Lol find a fucking camera with DR above 20 f-stops, let alone close to the human eye which is closer to 30 f-stops
Most cameras aren't even a fraction as good as the human eye due to limits in sensor tech, even our best CMOS and CCD sensors suck

>I distrust science cause I'm scared of feeling like a bitch
Fuck off with that pussy, if being small makes you feel insecure and demoralized, then you have issues

>in my room in 15 minutes
just doing this lame shitpost took you several days

>how many logical fallacies can i fit into a single argument

>Does the car even look real to you?
Yes.
>Why is the stream so fucking blurry?
You don't get high bandwidth realtime data links at 7000km.
>Its not even possible to stream a car floating in random directions to earth in real time.
Why wouldn't it be? Also, it wasn't floating in random directions, the second stage was rotating along its axis to slow cook the exterior an it was traveling in a circular arc around the plane. The direction was completely predictable.

So this is all just your personal incredulity. Which proves nothing.

We can't deny that we are shit to the universe, that shouldn't affect you in any meaningful way either, because the universe should be shit to you, it's only there to be observed and studied (maybe conquered in the future). Just do something meaningful for the people you care down here on earth.

So it comes down to ego?
That's all it is? The universe can't be real or else I would feel less significant?

Did anyone think maybe the car was some wild idea to throw the whole general public off what was really going down, and the government may have loaded some new experimemental satellite on it instead in a deep trajectory, forget the car, falcon heavy definetly launched something, but it wasnt a tesla roadster.

No, there was definitely only a roadster in that payload fairing.

>*it was a hologram*
>*teleports behind you*
>pshhh.....the earth is flat kid.....

So lets say what you claim is true. Space doesnt exist and we are the most valuable beings ever created. Now what? The government still controls everything and there is still nothing you can do about it. Why would they bother with lazer holograms and billions of dollars in paid actors? Why not just say “yeah space travel isnt economically feasible right now, we are going to stop trying for a bit”. You see how your story is full of holes?

>Space isn't real cause muh ego
yeah alright

W E W
E
W

L A D
A
D

>space industry has millions of dollars of funding
>random fucktard on the net nuts it out in 5 minutes
>mfw

why the fuck do people still reply to shit like this. We all know sci is either brainlets trolling or people genuinely wanting to discuss shit.

And its mostly the former generally. we may as well be on fucking /b/

Occam's razor is fake too, you know. "They" want you to think that the simplest explanation is the most probably true explanation, but it isn't man, it just isn't.

It makes sense though, either
>earth is flat, all governments, space agencies, and companies involoved are hiding it because reasons.

or

>the earth isn't flat.

not to mention space x used goddamn 4k red cameras on the roadster rig, downsampling to 1080p for live transmission, some of the best cameras you can buy for money, and not even these are capable to do this.

It was way below 1080p.

Still waiting on your recreation, mate. You're 20 hours and 45min overdue.

Its easy to talk a big game untill someone calls you out. Your "reasonable case" is now just another irrational rant from an uninformed little man who thinks way too highly of himself.

don't forget photos are apparently worthless as evidence for the oblate spheroid earth. Theres no proof against the flat earth theory for conspiritards, only more evidence of the conspiracy.

I say "little man" figuratively. I'm sure you're anything but little.

Did they really?
That seems like a waste.

God I love satire, it keeps me from offing myself

>Did anyone think muh conspiracy?
Maybe a few delusional crackpot paranoid schizophrenics, like you; but mostly no.

IT'S ALL REAL

YOU ARE JUST FUCKING BRAINLETS

IMAGINE BEING BTFO THIS HARD

FLAT EARTHERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

This basically explains all conspiracy theories, people like to feel that humans are in control of everything.

Humans are in control of things, it's just a very small minority that have a stranglehold on this control.

Also, people saying it's just ego to think we are at the center of the universe, I think it takes more ego to think we are not at the center, and that we're just a complete fluke. People who like to think this do so, so they appear as if they're strong, tough and logical. That's pure ego too.

its in the marketing budget, peanuts for spacex and tesla. these red cameras have a superb dynamic range, but not even these come close to replicate what a human eye would see in the same conditions. the president of RED said that the sensor is a "very special custom S35 low light sensor. they have put into the cameras, the same sensors already used on the iss red cameras.

They don't have a stranglehold. It's just that the people being held don't resist at all.
>ok, let me continue to always interact with this notorious liar in good faith because calling someone a liar or even questioning their obvious BS is poor office etiquette and nothing is more important than my paycheck

at first glance it might be, but remember that space x keeps the 4k recordings. maybe later they will release them to the public.

> I could have recreated the same shit myself in my room in 15 minutes
You have 15 minutes starting now to recreate it in your room.

>I could do the CGI ting with 3 hours in adobe after effects.
You have 15 minutes starting now to recreate it in adobe after effects.

I'm waiting.

Can you musk dick riders at least admit that the footage COULD have been faked? That it is not conclusive proof that it actually happened? I thought you fuckers were scientists? You should be the type of people who require the most stringent of standards when it comes to evidence, otherwise you're letting people get away with ridiculous shit.

...ok, in theory could, but its easier to launch a fucking rocket into space.
>That it is not conclusive proof that it actually happened?
Multiple people from different places (with the right equipment) were able to see the accent of the rocket. Hell it was able to be seen from the middle of mexico

MMMMMMM...nom,nom,nom....b8

MUH HOLOGRAPHIC PICTURES OF ROCKEST

NASA, Russia, European Union, China & Japan accepts that the Earth is round.

Even Conservative heroes as Donald Trump congratulates Musk for his achievement.

Flattard Logic: >It must be fake. Earth is Flat.
>All planets are round except Earth.
>Earth is 6000 years old.
>Jesus walked above water.
>Evolution is a Lie.
>Newton & Einstein are wrong
>Math is useless.
>Everything Bible says is true.

No one disputes rockets exist, they don't need to fake launching a rocket, that part will trick the plebs watching it live.

The question is whether the rocket actually goes into space and launches a car. That part is taken on faith, unless you can provide conclusive proof it actually happened?

>NASA, Russia, European Union, China & Japan accepts that the Earth is round.

Of course they do! They wouldn't have their power without it now would they?

>That part is taken on faith, unless you can provide conclusive proof it actually happened?
Get a powerful enough telecope, go into the right place in the earth, and point it in the direction where the car is. you WILL find it.

>All planets are round except Earth.

Provide photographic evidence that other celestial "bodies" are spherical WITHOUT resorting to NASA cgi.

>Earth is 6000 years old.

Who gives a shit how old it is, we can't really know that anyway

>Jesus walked above water.

Flat earth != to religion. Flat earth may imply creationism of sorts, doesn't mean it's religious.

>Evolution is a Lie.

It's pseudo-scientific nonsense. Designed to make people feel like a fluke, made of non-conscious matter arranging itself.

>Newton & Einstein are wrong

God forbid they could be wrong! Science is about proving itself wrong dummy, you are what's wrong with it.

>Math is useless.

Math is not useless, it's simply a language. It can be useful, and useless, depending on how it's used.

>Everything Bible says is true.

Nope. Most "flat earthers" aren't religious, just people who think critically against everything, including religion.

There's no evidence of flat Earth.

There's overwhelming evidence. Start this video @ 5:17 and ask yourself who it is that believes things without evidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=SznaMGoMR9Q&

>Provide photographic evidence that other celestial "bodies" are spherical WITHOUT resorting to NASA cgi
Ground Telescopes. Even amateurs telecopes can see Jupiter & it's largest 4 moons (Io, Ganimedes, Calisto, Europa)
Pic related

They are rotating so they aren't flat disks, they are spheres.

They look flat. Provide amateur footage of them rotating.

first of all, what would you call evidence of them rotating?

Showing all the same landmarks consistently.

>Provide amateur footage of them rotating.
youtube.com/watch?v=c_FirhCOJWA

Flattard BTFO

Just look at the position of the Jupiter's Great Red Spot (& other clouds)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Red_Spot

Are you serious? There's zero rotation there.

Fucking do it yourself.
It's not that hard.
Basically any decent telescope let you see it.

Also the moon has precession.
If you actually look at it day by day, you will see areas at the poles gradually appear and disappear at the other end.
It's not much(2° or so), but it's visible, and therefore plenty documented.

>no nothing
Whaaaa?

NOW YOU'RE THINKING WITH PORTALS!

>I can't find evidence of rotation so I'll just say it's really easy to see it and to do it yourself

You actually believe the moon is "tidally locked", it rotates at such a perfect speed that it only shows one "side" of itself.

And you also believe it's just coincidence that the moon and sun are the same size in the sky despite their dramatic differences in size and distances. And that they orbit at the perfect points in the sky that they cover each other during an eclipse. Just a coincidence... Bitch please!

You just pulled that out of your ass didn't you?

>get on plane
>see curvature of earth

Whoa dude, no proof at all!

Were you ever on a plane you poor retarded shit?

Do you understand tidal force?
I highly doubt it.
Eclipses seem to prove the moon is flat. Please elaborate.

By this time, there is not a ground-based telescope that could resolve something that small at that distance.

Yes

You can't see curvature on a plane in the globe model either you dip!

If you think you saw curvature, you either tricked yourself because you expected to see it, or the plane windows created slight curvature of the horizon.

The horizon is called the horizon for a reason. It's flat. It always is, and will always remain at eye level no matter how high you go: youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg

>1 day and 4 hours later.
Still no recreation OP, looks like you're a big fat phony.

Here's a pretty good illustration of the moon being spherical. As months go by, and it moves from apogee to perigee, the moon "wobbles" a bit in its orientation with Earth, and we can see a bit more than half of it over time.

>Do you understand tidal force?

I guarantee you don't understand it either because no one does. It's sci-fi bullshit taken on faith.

>Eclipses seem to prove the moon is flat. Please elaborate.

That's not the argument. Heliocentrism requires that there was a big bang which exploded random energy everywhere. Therefore the behaviour of the moon and sun in our sky is based purely on chance. Give me a fucking break.