Does ANYBODY like this shit?

Does ANYBODY like this shit?

I like pearl couscous.

Couscous? Shit's awesome. It's like a sponge that soaks up flavor. Very bland/boring if you make it plain like in that pic.

OTOH, make it with some good homemade stock instead of water, and get some other stuff in there (herbs, mushrooms, veggies--whatever matches the rest of your meal) and you've got a god-tier dish.

It's fucking great

I don't hate it, I have it here. I just never know what to make with it.

This. It's like rice, it can be very bland if you just fix it plain, but you can also flavor it very easily.

If it is hot you can spread a lot butter on it and eat with cheese or pour milk and sugar and taste this as a dessert

grits is superior in every way

remove sugar and put date fruits or raisins and you got yourself a bulking meal.

it's like rice's shorter, uglier, less intelligent brother who should just kill himself

If you put a little bit of butter its delicious, or if you fry it in the pan with garlic, onions and other vegetables its also going to be delicious.

Isn't this what you put in tabouli? I've been eating it in salad since I was a kid if that's the case. Croutons suck ass, and salad sucks ass. Vinegar/lemon juice/bulgur save a bland ass plate of leaves.

I do.

Israeli couscous is god tier

protip: scoop up your couscous with hint of lime tortilla chips, I'm not even kidding

no. couscous is just teeny tiny pastas. its really great when done right. tabouli uses cracked wheat, aka Bulgur wheat. much chewier

I eat potatoes. I will eat rice or grits or this stuff, but not before a plain old potato.

I love that shit.

> no money
> 2 kg of cous cous, a bottle of oil, frozen vegetables, 3 can of tuna and 4 of sardine
> i had couscous with oil and salt the last week, weight drop from 73 to 62 kg

mfw i still like it

arabs and huehues love dat shit

Don't listen to him, it makes mustard gas