Drinking coffee after dinner

>drinking coffee after dinner

maybe something sweetened for dessert

What is decaf?

>>what is decaf
It's irrelevant, that's what it is. It's not a caffeine issue, it's a matter of protocol. Only a needle-dicked bugfucking cockholster who gargles snake cum and snorts rabbit poop would consume a breakfast beverage after dinner. It's like wearing white after labor day.

>posting frogs

i'll bet you think going to denny's at 2am is a sin

Getting this mad over the time that boiled crushed up beans are consumed

Why-a you-a hate-a us Italians?

>defining masculinity by what people eat and drink
Lol... whatever floats your boat, man, but most of us have more to hang our hat on. It's pretty sad that you don't have a better sense of identity than that.

>he has sweet food as desert like the child he is and not coffee

I think going to Dennys at any time is awful, because their food sucks. Alas they're one of the few places that are open after the bars close.

You're pretty bad at detecting jokes. I don't drink coffee, nor do I give a shit when other people do. Didn't the long silly string of insults coupled with an outdated fashion rule clue you in that the post wasn't serious?

the food may be terrible, but pancakes at 2am are pancakes at 2am

So... what exactly is the logic behind this? Coffee after dinner is bad... because?

Look I know this is bait and all but for the love of god can you put just a little more effort into it? The quality of the shitposting around here has actually dropped to below /v/ levels.

Where did you get "masculinity" out of that silly post, user? Especially when it was paired with a Female-oriented fashion rule

Ah you were just PRETENDING to be retarded, ok.

Italians drink coffee for desert you fucking retard

oh excuse this comment, I thought it was in response to some cancer. I'm high

>drinking coffee

>being American

>being this retarded

>breakfast beverage
compulsive categorisation is a sign of autism

>sweet things are for children exclusively
sperg detected

I know your tiny peanut brain glossed over the gigantic homosexual slur in his post, but that should have given you some clue as to where I got it. Holy fuck you're dumb

The obsession is real.

>not wanting hot acidic diarrhea shitsprays keeping you up till 2am

lmaoing at your life

>drinking any liquid

>putting cream in your coffee
>putting sugar in your coffee

>It's like wearing white after labor day.
This is an american idiom right? I don't even want to know what it means

My thoughts exactly, with the cliche and everything

No, thank you, I don't want coffee. It keeps me up. Too late for me to drink coffee.

and when do people usually eat dessert?

>Coffee after dinner is bad... because?

Because you're going to bed in a few hours, retard.

lol niggers

coffee makes me sleepy

I'd rather make them at home. It's not difficult or time consuming. I've had pancakes for breakfast when I needed to be out the door in 20 minutes.

Coffee "beans" are actually berry seeds. I got a bag of coffee cherry flour. It's pleasantly tart and bitter. I literally paid for garbage.