Weird kid in my college class last semester presented a project in my english class...

Weird kid in my college class last semester presented a project in my english class. He went overboard and wrote an entire book. He told us the book is about things we are certain off. I buy the book on my amazon only to find that it is completely empty. What did he mean by this. Thought I might ask Veeky Forums cause you all are well read in philosophy.

I'm a bit dense.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Things-are-Certain-Uwe-Bendantunguka-ebook/dp/B01NBALX2K/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1494655219&sr=1-1&keywords=things we are certain of
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake and gay.

The book is real. I won't deny that I left my own thoughts on the book out of the post on purpose. To rectify that mistake i'll give you my own opinion on the book.

I believe he thinks that nothing is certain. Thats what I got out of the book but maybe Veeky Forums would have a deeper analysis on this.

That's literally the point. Good job, smart guy.

Fake and gay

That probably is it but isn't there something fundamentally wrong with that sort of thinking?
I'm certain that gravity is real. I can prove that gravity is a thing . Why would Nothing we know be certain?

Sacrilegious and sodomic

Factitious and homosexual

It exists.

Falsified and queer

No you really can't though. Down to the very core, even the laws of physics are theoretical

Deceptive and dickloving

Fictitious and lesbian

Bogus and bisexual

fallacious and flaming

Phony and faggoty

Spurious and sapphic

Disingenuous and LBGT

Fraudulent and homoerotic

Make-believe and vividly-hued

Untrue and flamboyant

Bullshit and poofy

Concocted and camp

Sooo.. you like (You)s ?

Its not fake. I don't know what the hell the kid got for a grade in that class but he definitely presented it for an oral presentation about artwork

amazon.com/Things-are-Certain-Uwe-Bendantunguka-ebook/dp/B01NBALX2K/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1494655219&sr=1-1&keywords=things we are certain of

Fabricated and fruity

Baseless and hetero-morphously perverse.

Untrue and same sex attracted

[V()=0] ∧ Pathicus

Babby's first philosophical thought, nothing more.