ITT: Shitty poverty food you like

ITT: Shitty poverty food you like

>slice up hotdogs, cook until browned and set aside
>slice up potatoes and add to the sausage pan with a touch more oil if needed
>seasoned salt, chili powder, stir occasionally until cooked through
>add cooked hotdogs
>add a handful of green onion
>stir in scrambled eggs

Cheap as fuck and would probably be better with some actual breakfast sausage but sometimes I just need some hot dogs.

>chicken fried chicken

>chicken fried mechanically separated meat glue
FTFY

I think "chicken fried" refers to the preparation of breading and frying, as opposed to simply frying something with no breading/batter

yes, usually used to denote something other than chicken being fried as if it were a chicken.

But maybe they originally considered "fried chicken" to be whole pieces of chicken that were fried with no breading like how some people prepare wings.

I love these little fucks. I do a lot of camping and always bring a few cans with me. They're good plain, on a sandwich, or grilled.

Cheap as fuck and only take four and a half minutes in the microwave. I usually make little sub sandwiches out of them. A little bit of tomato relish with rocket and some wensleydale and cranberry cheese melted over the top.
fucking fantastic

meant to post IKEA meatballs

>ready made meal
>poverty food
No. Sad, but not poverty. Poverty food is just eating roots or beans and rice. You can eat fairly well for the price of ready made meals putting in the effort

$2.50 a pop for these walmart deli calzones and they taste fucking amazing.

Might help that they are fresh not frozen? I dont eat them much since its like $800 but god damn for a microwave meal its not bad

whoops forgot pic

>party pizza
>if I ate this I would be alone

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen more than one person eat one of these at a time

My family used to cook up 6 of those at a time, cut them up, and put them on a platter at parties

These are really good with a bit of extra cheese on them done in the toaster oven until they're really crispy.