American breakfast

>American breakfast

Any other countries eat candy for breakfast?

>Obsession threads

Any other countries obsessed with Americans?

America

now fuck off back to your third world

That's not Reese's Cereal.

red river masterrace

The old
>No your country is shit, not mine!

Always amuses me, this is the kind of thinking most kids drop when they start grade school but Americans have decided it's their national response to criticism and shortcomings

Hypocrisy, thy name is (You).

Fruit loops and other such cereals are made for kids. The drop off age for sweet cereal is around 13. If someone continues past that age, they probably also enjoy tendies and mountian dew.

>You're a hypocrite because someone else called out something my country does
There's that american education in action again

I am actually UK-educated.

I am not sure you understand how these things work. Did you finish your education?

>call a country shit
>they call yours shit in response
>"calling my country shit, this is the kind of thinking most kids drop when they start grade school"

Hence hypocrisy.

>I am actually UK-educated.
Fooled me, you're deceptively stupid. Though to be fair our education isn't far behind the states

>Hence hypocrisy.
Except I didn't. I called out your retort because it's mindless. I threw in shitting on your education system for good measure because, as any rationally minded person will asses, it's shit

Either way it's not hypocrisy, it's being rude at worst.

Put down the burgers and read a book

Top left is called fairy bread in Australia and is mandatory at childrens parties. Also at my parties because fuck common sense.

I cannot wait to eat this abomination.

It's weird seeing someone so hypocritical defend themselves. They just keep up the hypocrisy. I guess at some point you gotta just stand your ground eh

All of them.

fpbp

I know much of the EU does. The norm in Spain is unenriched white flour products with Nutella (because peanut butter is too nutritious)

Close enough, but it's more of a weekend only thing than a daily habit.

>Let's give shit food to kids so they don't develop any palate not taste for good food, then have them "grow out of it" or be fat and malnourished man-child for life
What about you give your kids human food as soon as they're able to chew?

Good luck getting one even after the threshold update