Literature Depth

Literature Depth

>0. Basic writing is basic. (Fifty Shades of Grey)
>1. If you go slightly deeper, you will have some references and a bit more complex content. (DaVinci Code)
>2. Educated references and abstract thoughts. (Lolita)
>...

How to go even deeper? Not sure if you know what I mean.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAEmccUXH2G3xaGANQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3. Giving up all material existences and events to reference to in favor of complete transcendence.

Beautiful

4: Realizing choosing what to ready based on someone else's "objective" scale rather than on your subjective interests is childish.

5. Realising that life is short and reading books at random based on interest rather than on recommendations of others who have already checked for quality is foolish.

54. Enter the meta-relational literary void, where narratives assemble by the principles of Democritus, words and sentences float free as mere extremities of a possible narrative body. Literature exists in what it is NOT, not in what it is.

>nx22 . Vow Never To Respond To Even The Slightest Degree Of What Can Be Described As Hostility And To Continue On My Path With My Only Intention Being To Continue Unobstructed As Quickly As Possible When Recovering From Any Situation Involving Any Unwanted Hostility Of Any Degree And If I Am Pursued I Will Do My Best To Escape While Remaining Unresponsive So I Can Then Get Back To The Pursuit Of My Main Objective Of Continuing Unobstructed

.xx.90* Go as far as to do more look like

-1. Cömmunicäting önly thröugh pöst-irönic mememes'.

Wow, I thought this was Veeky Forums, not /b/.

Your post is a pile of horseshit.

∞. Brékkek Kékkek Kékkek Kékkek! Kóax Kóax Kóax! Ualu: Ualu Ualu! Quaouauh!

disgusting dwarf legs

>One should thus invert the usual opposition within which true art is "deep" and commercial kitsch superficial: the problem with kitsch is that it is all too "profound," manipulating deep libidinal and ideological forces, while genuine art knows how to remain at the surface, how to subtract its subject from the "deeper" context of historical reality.

test

3. should be something like the Divine Comedy, highly educated and making tremble the foundations of literature.

Is this loss?

is that meant to be DFW?

You post a dumb, pretentious OP and this is what you get.

>pretentious
How's that?

Learned judgement.... Read a history of Objectivity. If not bait....

0. No value cliche filled.
1. Some value though still heavily fixated with tropes.
2. Character, location, plot, and style seem to bear some input from the author toward a goal or internal structure.
3. Previous devices used to great cohesive effect.

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAEmccUXH2G3xaGANQ

3. Meta
4.Pseudo
5.Para

No. It's from some Estonian children's book, presumably. The funniness can't really be understood by any other than a Finn, because to us Estonian is such a funny meme language due to its similarity to Finnish.