Looks in Veeky Forums's direction

>looks in Veeky Forums's direction...

>reports and sages

>announcing your reports

annoucing someone's announced reports

>top
Disgustingly overpriced and overhyped
>bottom
Delicious, contains all the healthy nutrients/proteins/fats your body needs, and a crowd pleaser

reported for announcing your report

>replying to a dumb sage report comment

There is no difference! All food is murder! Wake up!

>using greentext syntax without the meme arrow

>your body was designed by god to digest meat and gain nutrients from it

>vegans think they know better than god

What fucking argument is that pic trying to make?

>killing is okay if it can't cry

Plants are people too

>eating
>2017

Agreed. Embrace photosynthesis you goddamn Trump supporters!

it was designed by god to be _able_ to digest it. it's god biggest test to see if we continue to torture his creations just because he gave us the ability to.

God is a fucking dick then, he's all knowing. He knows what we're gonna do.

The avocado does not have nerves, the only significant thing I have in common with it biologically is that we both require heat, sunlight and water. The cow in comparison is almost genetically identical to me but nonetheless, my body has been designed to consume and efficiently process, well, any source of food with ease, I am a member of a species that can eat garbage, only rivaled by sharks, goats, cockroaches, scavengers, etc. I don't even get sick, I haven't had a cold in over 20 years. I NEVER had the flu. I am a monster. That being said, the cow is less nutritious if it's raised in unfavorable conditions. The flaws in the system regarding animal agriculture can and will overflow into our own society and literally poison us with hormones, antibiotics and whatever other unforseen consequences there may be. I am not vegan but for fucks sake eat sustainably if you can afford it. If not, gorge yourself and die as quickly as possible. Make up your mind.

>we can't stop children from feeling bad so lets make child rape legal
the point is to reduce suffering the best you can, not end all suffering. this is not just limited to food either. even if you stopped eating higher mammals like cows and pigs and just ate chicken that would be a step in that direction too.

>God is a fucking dick then
yup, that's why you gotta do stuff for yourself and not to please him

•Top one does it herself and the bottom one has other people do it for them.
•Top one is located in an American photo studio and the bottom one is from a factory in some Asian country.

Suffering is being able to conceptualize greater and lesser levels of suffering based on your own biases. These animals, as much respect as I have for their innocence even compared to a two-year old, shit everywhere without even thinking, they rely on genetic memory to sense danger and even then you can pretty much tame any individual creature with enough food and patience. They have 0 self awareness. I'm not saying their intelligence is lower, it's a spectrum rather than a scale as some animals have better muscle memory/empathy/etc than humans but to even suggest that we are in a position to decide what to eat based on that is absurd in itself.

Green lives matter. Vegans hate meat because in their childhood, their moms sold their body while the little vegans was hiding in the closet, and all they could see all day was thick meat, sometimes black, sliding in and out of their mom's cunt.
I guess that's they can't swallow meat or milk to this day.

That's an arbitrary definition of suffering. Most human suffering is also based on genetic memory. Hunger, pain, failure to reproduce, being outside the tribe, being in a low position in the tribe, losing an offspring, etc. are all based on evolutionary triggers.

Based on our understanding of suffering we can make good guesses about the level of suffering different animals may experience. At some level we'll never be sure but then there's no way for me to be sure that any other human even experiences suffering the same way I do.

>but then there's no way for me to be sure that any other human even experiences suffering the same way I do.

Exactly there are other humans out there who want to lob their legs off at the knees because they think they're not supposed to have legs. Or so they say. And they are still more in touch with themselves than an animal who just got disemboweled or is giving birth and has no fucking clue where the hell all this blood and indiscernible organic matter is coming from that completely relies on genetic memory in order to tell the difference between food and it's own young.

Mmmmmm! I love eating the flesh of murdered animals!

They killed the animals before lopping off the bits.

They hacked through the avocado alive.

On the one hand you say that we're not even close to being able to decide what to eat based on their intelligence but then you seem to be pretty confident of their level of self-awareness or their experience of suffering. Reeks of convenience to me.

If eating mammal meat wasn't part of our culture, the suggestion by anyone that we should start based on your position on suffering, would be met with derision and contempt. Look at the reaction to people eating monkey meat or dog meat. Or people reaction to poaching elephants.

Our decisions about what to eat are based on our assumptions about their intelligence. We all implicitly seem to agree that if an animal shows signs of intelligence it's more wrong to eat it. Where we draw that line is usually based on culture and your instinctive understanding of diminishing returns. Trying to prevent the suffering of oysters may feel pointless compared to cows. Though based on what you've said, to you even the suffering of cows seems pointless to contemplate. Which is a fine position to have. But others do. Which is why the whole "you can't stop all suffering" argument doesn't hold water. No one is even trying to.

I'd rather eat out of that tub than eat something made by that person with the filthy fingernails in the top picture
seriously fucking gross