Have you ever tried Soylent Veeky Forums?

have you ever tried Soylent Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdqCYZqKNTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>20% of your daily nutrition in a bottle
You'd have to drink fucking 5 of them a day, or more based on your BMI.
They probably taste gross.

>You are around just in time to watch Cosmo lose his fucking mind

I made pancakes out of them and posted it to Veeky Forums, but nobody cared

Being that im about to be fucking poor as shit i might order a case so i wont starve this month

post them

is that the fucking zelda speedrunner who was awesome but became a tranny and went super weird?

Yes

Cosmo is her online name

>wanting to be a soyboy

literally why

>cosmo
>not wanda
JUST

>her

fuck off bigot this is a cooking board

>her

Fuck off faggot this is Veeky Forums

Are you the hacker known as 4chin?

Fuck no. Cosmo is the greatest anti spokes person possible. "hey kids want to end up like this insane person? No? Then stick to regular food!"

My mom said soylent is made from people

For the record Cosmo was his name before he went off the deep end. His new name is Narcissa.

>her

>his

>cooking board

Why is he so damn ugly. Wanda doesn't even look one grain like a woman or feminine. At least he's a "lesbian".

Roommate drinks it. Tried it. Tastes like creamy nothingness.

Yes, I did a 1 month soylent diet just to see what it was like plus it was less expensive than my current lifestyle, and I wouldn't say I regretted the experience. The 1st week was bad, but this is common in most exploratory ventures. No matter how much I shook it the product was never quite smooth enough and despite adding cinnamon the flavor left a lot to be desired. Week 2 I was able to get an immersion blender and that really helped the texture of it. I was also adding PB2 due to the reviews I read saying that it helped, which it did, but it was still an experience that I didn't really look forward to. The third week my mom recommended adding some splenda to it, and that was the final piece of the puzzle. It tasted good, it was smooth and it wasn't breaking my budget.

I was ready to get off the diet when the month was up, but I wouldn't have minded staying on it. I still have a box of it since I was eating less than the recommended amount (3 meals a day instead of the 5). Might go back on it one day but for now I'll enjoy my steaks, burgers and other whole non-liquid foods.

No
I like food

>buy a rack of drumsticks at the grocer for 7 bucks
>rub with cajun spice
>throw in the oven at 425
>refridgerate

That is just one of one billion ways of feeding myself for a week that i can think of instead of this bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdqCYZqKNTo

soylent = meme "food" for rich idiots, just take a multivitamin with some ensure, same shit that costs less

he lives off of them. he has nothing else in his fridge.
they're using him to promote the drink which is hilarious considering he decided to become tranny afterward.

soy makes you effeminate.

It's 20% of the recommended calories (2000) which is way too high for most people. 1400-1800 is a better intake for a healthy weight adult.

Agreed

You're not supposed to replace all food with it.

>Narcissa
literary just the feminine version of Narcissus. What a loon.

Get >>/out

>drink Soylent
>become mentally ill tranny
Yeah... No thanks.

"Red pillers" can't even do a simple

>poor as shit
>buys expensive as fuck "meal replacements"

Nigger I'm sure you can get more food/$ if you go to a grocery store deli.

Dunno why anyone would choose such a shitty name.