"user, is this pasta homemade or store bought?"

"user, is this pasta homemade or store bought?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRH56FNrgoU
youtube.com/watch?v=Erf2iFHG44M
youtu.be/gAb_Eq0lfFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's in a Barilla box you fucking moron.

I'm not gonna fuck you you fucking fag

They make it at the store.

>these vegetables, are they fresh?
>chef we have partnered with local farmers to provide a selection of sustainable, seasonal produce that is delivered fresh daily
>you mean it isn't harvested here? C'mon guys, wheres the standards?

Homemade, you leg broke, ignorant limey piss face.

Chef, didn't you get bitched at for not making pasta correctly before?

youtube.com/watch?v=XRH56FNrgoU

All-purpose flour? Fuck me.

Home bought.

It's not "all purpose flour" idiot. But it isn't semolina either. That shit tastes like ground sand. Go cook and get back to me.

You're taking this way too seriously.

I don't give a shit about any of this. I'm watching an episode of Madame Secretary and thinking about maybe rick and morty or the orville next. You stupid assholes are a boring distraction.

Howling at this desu

Here you go, bumfuck.

Homemade Pasta Recipe
Yield: 1 1/4 lbs dough
Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Ingredients:
• 3 1/2 cups all-purpose unbleached flour, sifted (plus extra flour for preparing)
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 4 large eggs, beaten
• 2 Tablespoons water
Directions:
1. Place eggs, water, flour and salt in mixer bowl. Attached bowl and flat beater. Turn to speed 2 and mix for 30 to 60 seconds. Add more water if the dough is too dry, in 1/2 Tablespoon increments.
2. Change out the flat beater for the dough hook. Turn to speed 2 and knead for 2 minutes. Remove the dough and knead by hand for 2 minutes. Let it rest for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Cut dough into four pieces before processing with pasta sheet attachment. Take one piece and flatten into a rectangular shape. Adding flour to both sides. Be sure to cover the other pieces. Attach the pasta sheet roller to your stand mixer and set it to #1. Turn on the stand mixer to speed 2 and run the pasta dough through the pasta sheet roller. While on #1, fold the dough in half and run it through again. I do this several times.
4. Adding a little bit of flour on each side of the dough again, change setting to #2 and pass the pasta dough through the sheet roller. I do this twice and then twice each on #3 and then #4. If you want thicker dough, don't do the #4 setting.
5. Once again, add flour to each side of your long pasta sheet. Change the attachment to your spaghetti or fettuccine cutter and turn on to speed 2. Run the pasta sheet through and with your left hand, hold on to the pasta as it comes through the cutter. It's usually really long so I cut it and then wind it around my hand to create a nest. Allow pasta to dry for a few minutes before boiling.
6. When boiling your pasta, it only needs 3 to 7 minutes to boil.
7. With this pasta recipe, I prefer the fettuccine cutter.

I know you dipshits don't cook food. But you could, if you weren't fat idiots sitting around doing nothing.

at least you know how to post. welcome to the internet. god you people are nearly completely worthless.

Go watch TV and say something smarter.

Hold still

>ridiculing someone for posting food they made on a cooking board
the fact that he did something you'll never even attempt and shared it with a relevant audience does not make him an attention whore

>supporting Barilla

Go to bed Disappointment Barbie.

what a fucking dumbass LMAO

>1 minute apart
The assblasted redditor samefag is in pain.

This was my last coffee, and you are a human bot or just a programmed bot.

>implying that's a bad thing

Well the jerk store called and they're all out of you

You're a faggot, my guy.

Go watch The Good Doctor, like I am. I'm typing into this shitbox machine because you fucking morons will respond. But none of this matters.

I'm so gay my food tastes like ambrosia. I've actually taught people how to make pasta and they love the gift. You miserable people are just like electronic noise

Nice dubs

The new The Good Doctor comes down tonight on ABC I think. GO watch it, or make pasta or have a shit fit about semolina flour.

Tell me how you feel So I can react!

gordon, are you high? we're not even eating pasta right now. this is called rice gordon

Fuck me...

Sorry, it's too easy to type in front of my tv. Shit your own fit as it seems appropriate.

I think most of you shivering people need to rewatch Good Morning Vietnam. To learn how to react to ideas.

gordo please... we're worried about you. You burned down your house because you thought the chicken was still raw. We think you should get help, gordo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Erf2iFHG44M

God I love playing with you people.

This is what happens when teenagers cope with adults. You don't get it.

Young teenagers. You don't know what you don't know.

At least you tried to be tough. The Good Doctor is out tonight.

I'm sure your pee pee will be great

The Good Doctor S01E02 720p HDTV x264-KILLERS

That's it

"I'm a guy who has pictures in a file on my computer"..

Tell people that. They'll respect you.

Why do you samefag my friend

I don't use your asshole words. I just type. Ok?

Tell me more of your assholology. I honestly love your fuckupedness. I know that's not a word.

Sorry, I just love playing with your fucking idiots.

You're fucked

I couldn't give even one shit. But thanks man.

blublublu blu blu stuff.

Based barilla dude

I'm not gay, so why the fuck do I care?

How are you guys just gonna come into this thread and ignore this crazy guy ranting for the last hour?

Hadn't even got there yet, but yeah, he's fucking nuts

Everyone is nuts. What's a D-Dimer test?

Post your face.

Why are you so upset? You sound like and angry lunatic.

Are you some fucked up person?

You won't post your face though. You're scared. No balls.

I'm laying back, with my balls to the wind thinking your the dumbest fuck on the entire planet. Yeah, I'm not going to "post my face" like a cunt like you. You're just too fucking stupid to breathe aren't you?

Yeah, you're too much of a fucking pussy to show your face.

My God this thread is a travesty.

It's like a Trainwreck, you can't look away

At least the human garbage is fighting amongst itself now. You people are like watching dull drunk garbage. and I love every minute of it.

Yah but you still won't post your face, you coward.

>santoku
damn, damn, damn....

fuck you I made pasta just a few days ago

>Water
>Two tablespoons
Fuck me......

What kind of faggot wastes time making their own hot sauce lmao

I didn't until now

nice, time to buy more than i already do

I can't breathe, this is too much

wtf i love barilla now

Okay gordon, should I get this ? I'm a poor fag. I used to have one given by my grandma and my fucking uncle stole it and I can't find a good quality pasta maker.

Yes, why are you afraid of cold pans?

>4 santoku knives

>4 santoku knives
>All-purpose flour

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
-------------------------------------------
never heard of the brand before, time to support them.

ok

i fail to understand why i wouldn't support barilla.

youtu.be/gAb_Eq0lfFw

I found it in the dumpster out back, chef!

Like I give a shit about a pasta advertisement.