I never shake the pan, do you know why?

>I never shake the pan, do you know why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dyA6PgjTJ2E
youtube.com/watch?v=QetqsAjsPv8
youtube.com/watch?v=En__V0oEJsU
youtube.com/watch?v=IwdUQOdg-zM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because knorr stockpots make it taste good?

You can use 2 stock pots, or you can use 3. It's your choice.

pot stocks clock the block pot

No I don't Mark Pierre Blanche

I swear to God, I've been doing this since I was born.

I add...2 knorr chicken stock pots. Then I add salt, to taste. You want more you add more...It's your choice...

I'm just like you really. I don't make everything from scratch every time I cook. That's why the stock pots are great.

Those cubes are actually amazing.

Do you salt your broth with the tears of Gordon Ramsay, Marcus Perry Blanc?

If I'm being honest... Knorr stock pots make your pasta taste great

De Cecco, if I'm being honest, is the best available commercial pasta. You should try it... use De Cecco pasta in your Knorr stock pot broth... because that's what we've made with the Knorr stock pots... we've made broth.

t. Marco pierre white

youtu.be/dyA6PgjTJ2E

youtube.com/watch?v=QetqsAjsPv8

classic jerk chicken, rice n peas.

takes the pan off the heat

that looks truly terrible, and i'm not picky
also the camera work and editing made me a little dizzy

Tell me about pierre, why doesn't he shake the pan?

Ramsay must be tearful, with his superior wealth, skill, respect, recognition, and son who isn't a fuck up

what the fuck is this?

Midwest mom is too tired to make anything else for dinner

the food of a man who has stopped trying

He just looks sad through the entire video. Is this what a man looks like once he's sold his soul?

Why do brits go out of their way to mispronounce Spanish words?

It’s so cringey I couldn’t watch for more than a few seconds at a time. Man this is depressing

oh how the mighty have fallen

what a fucking hack

That's the level of ripeness at which Americans eat their weekly banana :(

Lets be honest, none of you fuckers have ever made stock from scratch.

MPW is still the goat

youtube.com/watch?v=En__V0oEJsU

It's very easy to make stock from scratch on the regular, takes almost no effort, then into the freezer it goes. That's really not the issue here though. He's made "Jamaican style chicken rice and peas" with all the memes that will appeal medicated soccer moms: "so quick and easy" "kids love it", not Browning the chicken or caramelising the onions in any capacity, oversimplified ingredients (onion is the only aromatic and no spices???). In top of this he reaches peak shill when justifying the use of 3 stock pots instead of 1 stock pot, less water and make the rest of the liquid up with wine, citrus juice, vinegar, anything at all that might give the dish a modicum of depth.

;_;

turns out he just knew how to cook a little bit better than the average american housewife when he got famous and had access to a wider range of ingredients

They are for your average home cook. Every restaurant that's half-respectable makes its own broth.

I haven't been without jars of frozen homemade chicken and beef stock at the ready in probably 2 years. It's really easy to make and basically free if you cook regularly.

>just throws the hole sprig of parsley on top
kek

Wouldn't it taste gross if you don't drain the starch water you boiled the rice in

>literally no spices besides whatever is those fucking stock pots

i read several articles saying chefs actually use them all the time. its a trade secret, like how they use butter to make almost everything taste good

youtube.com/watch?v=IwdUQOdg-zM

what is stock and how do you make it?

i never cringe but i fucking crrrriiiinnnngggeeedddd

clarified butter (ghee/unsalted) as its the salt that burns when you cook with it

It's the look of a man who has consumed too many glutamate salts. Those knorr stockpots and cubes contain these salts and they kill braincells and cause depression. Fuck that knorr shit.

It's the milk solids that burn, user.

its the face of a man who realized that after taking a break in cooking he cant really find joy in anything else. and after he returned to the kitchen he lost his edge. i would make sad faces, too.

>that "carbonara"

i make stock from scratch every time i have enough scrap bones
my dude
i'm a 35 year old steelworker, it's not hard and it's super worth it
suck it fag

i encourage you to view the pasta carbonara video
he saves the pasta stockpot starchwater to make stew in the next day

i never put parmesan with my eggs, do you know why?
i never mix bacon in with the pasta, do you know why?

>creme
>stop pods
>carbonara

such is the way of native english speakers
>t. amerifat

>it's the salt that burns
Wut

Always buy unsalted butter as they use the better quality butter for those blocks, as the salt masks the taste of the poorer quality butter.

>tfw the cheapest block of butter where I live is $6, despite being the largest dairy exporter in the world

son you might be retarded

m8 salt doesn't burn
at best you'll melt it at like 800 C

a fucking sellout

Whats the best butter? I just go between land o lakes unsalted and costco sticks. Is there some master race butter that ive never heard of?

anything grassfed

My mom used to use this. Had kind of a sour taste if i remember right, it was ok but thats it. Now she uses some smart balance extra virgin olive oil butter because of the health crazes and all that. I use butter frequently and have been wondering if i should use that to since its healthier...

Hate to be the one to tell you this, but glutamic acid is an amino acid, found in literally every cell in existence, and is in no way bad for you. Glutamate is just the ionic form.

>Always buy unsalted butter as they use the better quality butter for those blocks, as the salt masks the taste of the poorer quality butter.
you are a retard

Rain drop
Drop Top
Basing my soup on a stock pot

>MPW hate thread #371

You guys start looking pretty pathetic doing this again and again and again.

I started losing interest in him when he started getting fairly political on Twitter.

Kek

I really like you (in a gay sorta way)

Man I'm not familiar with this guy but it's blatantly obvious that this show is just a vessel to sell shit, especially those fucking stock pods(pots?) which have a stupid amount of packaging for fucking stock.

i really have a hard time imagining marco himself coming up with that rice and peas recipe. i rationalise that he must have just been asked to shill it and he doesn't give a fuck.

mpw get the fuck out of here

>this guy had a 3 michelin star restaurant

why so many compaints on this video. I never made carbonera myself, but the end product looks great.

Does it have something to do with a three star chef not doing things traditionally? Is it the stock goo?

The Italians have woken up, pay them no mind as they have a lot to complain about now that a majority of them are unemployed.

What actually happened to Marco? How do you go from being the youngest chef to ever win 3 stars to having to shill stock pots on youtube? Was it drugs? Did he have some kind of a mental breakdown?

Three and a half liters of food.

cream
bacon

What number are you usually using? I'm using number 7

>classic Jamaican
>boiled chicken
>no seasoning besides "chicken stock"

classic fuckin english you sell out hack

>never expect me to sell my heart
instead you sold your soul you sad sad man