How much will a tutor help me in maths? Im in Calc 2 and struggling a ton

How much will a tutor help me in maths? Im in Calc 2 and struggling a ton.

Other urls found in this thread:

tutorial.math.lamar.edu/Classes/CalcII/CalcII.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

watch kahn academy and shit like that, supplementary videos will help a ton if you take the time to watch and study them
What are you having trouble with?

>dude integrals lmao

read the textbook brainlet. every day. more than one hour a day just reading the textbook. need me to repeat it again?

>more than one hour a day just reading the textbook.
lmao fug dis, do dis

It really depends how how she is and how well you can concentrate while she's sucking your cock and giving you a reach-around.

>>dude integrals lmao
Michael Van Biezen on yt 10/10

I'm doing great in this class and I suck at math you slut
By the way, why the fuck is the integral of sin^3(x)cos^6(x) not equal to 1/7 * cos^7x - 1/9 * cos^9x

what's your iq?

yuck, no one's going to answer you with that kind of formatting

HALP this is the only one I haven't done on my HW and I want to feel finished for the week. I did remember the constant.

Step 1, go through all assigned reading and lecture notes, prepare master notes of topics/ideas like "Differentials; chain rule"
Step 1.2 take special note of graphics/charts in any textbook, often these end up on exams
Step 2, go on youtube and search for a short explanation of said topic, there will be hundreds of videos.
Step 3, be able to effortlessly explain what that topic is, to invisible people. Read it aloud without referring to notes. If you can't do this, go back to Step 2 and do the assigned reading again.
Step 4, exercises: do all of them in the assigned reading
Step 5 proofs/exercises given in lectures, be able to complete all of them yourself. This is assuming you actually wrote them down or they exist on the lecture notes.
Step 6, bring SPECIFIC questions to Profs/TAs during office hours if you're still not getting it. SPECIFIC. Like "why does this rule apply here, but not here" not "I don't get it plz spoonfeed".
Step 7 get old midterms, old exams or whatever, and do them for extra practice.

I've done the above for every single class and it's never failed. Understand the 'big picture' they're trying to convey. Take notes, copy notes to a compressed version you can quiz and recall from (out loud), be able to prove every proof given in lectures and homework and there is no possible way to fail the course. This doesn't even take that long to do, I'm often long since done the week's work while I see people from my classes sitting around all night in the student union building with their books open "studying" though really they're just shitposting on some social media site and half assing the workload.

If you carry the sinx into the differential at least integrate it properly.

What do you study, if you don't mind me asking

The sinx gets cancelled through u-subbing the cosx, no?

fuck i don't know did you forget to flip the sign or something?

tutorial.math.lamar.edu/Classes/CalcII/CalcII.aspx

read this faggot. There should be a math tutoring center at your university. Go there. HS kids can master calc 2, there is no reason you can't if you're not a retard.

u = cosx
du = -sinx dx

Das right. Thanks guy.

memorize your trig functions and derivatives/integrals of them
you're going to use them for ever

so you did forget the sign then ahem

i can do all other math but calc just makes no sense

i hate this dumb raw memorization-compute of calc. i jsut want to do proofs and deal with things more abstractly

Wait, this is calc2?

>not going directly to the exercises

you're still a brainlet

Your textbook is your best tutor. And google and math.stackexchange.com have an answer to pretty much every question.
Learn to self learn.

Yeah I had this in Calc 1