Post pics of small bookstores where you live

Post pics of small bookstores where you live.
Pic related:
The black swan, Lexington ky

Noice

Is this the best bookstore in Lex? Joseph Beth is pretty shit

I'd love to see what the big bookstores look like where you live.

I wish I lived in a small bookstore.

Ironically they're the smaller ones

You can't beat this bookstore. It's actually located in a renovated gothic cathedral in Maastricht. Comfy as fuck

Black swan is way better

There used to be a book store near me. The owners weren't getting any money so the commit insurance fraud by setting fire to the place while it was apparently being renovated. Now all I've got is a shitty mall bookstore where they sell mine craft nicknacks and a whole wall is dedicated to young adult novels. They have awful translations of everything and one time I asked them if they had a philosophy section and they pointed me to the self help bookshelf. I almost bought a bookmark there just to set you guys off the other day. It said "book nerd" and had big horn-rimmed hipster glasses on it. I cringed myself into a black hole after seeing that.

I was in one the other day with a square footage that I estimate around 300 ft2, and that might be generous. Floor plan is shaped like an upside comma, with the "wide" part being the front of the store, and a tiny hallway leading into one small back room.

lmao at those cheap af fluorescent light

>hey guys post personal info on internet xd

*blocks your path*

Have you read any Borges today yet, user?

hnnnng that gap

unrelated but do you go to UK?

Used bookstore in Anchorage. Not comfy one bit. Purchased Walden from here, though.

Gaskun is an old man

I go to Centre

Sainsbury books in Melb

Samuel French, Hollywood

Booktrader - Copenhagen

That looks lovely. Guess I'm visiting Maastricht

Do they stock Korans? If so, burn it down.

>burning books because you disagree with them

Medieval pleb

>Not burning down a heretical church
I couldn't give a shit less about what some savage in the desert considers 'holy,' but to stock it in a converted house of God is sacrilegious. It's like you're some kind of atheist or something.

>nat geo magazines
Every fucking time
Is there anything useful in those or is it just pictures and little documentations?

>not crushing a heretic religion

Postmodern pleb

so cool and edgy xDDD

Beirut, Lebanon
it's filled with shit novels but I always end up finding a gem in there

Went to Sullivan. Same business program as UK but cheaper tuition.

>Medieval pleb

Stockholm

>only used bookstore anywhere in my area that sells english language books
>actually has decent selection even if popular books are very quickly sold again

How's the range of books they offer? I'm kinda debating going there but I'm not sitting 2 hrs in a train from Amsterdam to see nothing but Waterstone 2.0

I've no pics, but there is a bookstore in town that was literally a one story house stripped of everything and lined with shelves. The owner was an old curmudgeon that scared away about 90 percent of his clientele. An asshole, but had a SHITTON of first edition hardbacks of great books. He died recently and his wife hasn't opened since. I've contemplated breaking in and stealing shit.

have you been to Alice's Bookshop user, I used to go there all the time when i lived in melbourne.

comfy, i should stop by some time. is it affordable?
almost went there! nice little place!

No I haven't, I only just moved here. I might check it out. Thanks user

How's your retarded YA Genre-shit coming? Still absolute trash in 1,000,000 pages?

The only private bookstore I've heard of in Baltimore is some shitty comic book shop. Still not sure why that pops up when I search for book stores. Nerds getting uppity I suppose.

It's nice I suppose, very Greek though

Going to Copenhagen this summer. How's their selection of English books?