Would you try it?

Would you try it?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/food/eat/australia-post-refuses-to-distribute-flyers-for-burger-urges-kim-jong-yum-campaign/news-story/609a0d0b6d0b3cb6d0ecfc53ca670ac2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm relatively bothered by how they don't know kim is his surname

jonny K makes more sense

>ballistic pork belly

This is some genuinely high quality banter. The American's are improving.

UMA DELICIA
I want Kimmy J's homemade honey soy on my mouth

Pic is from Australia

It's Australian.

A BRISBANE-BASED fast food company claims it is more than $10,000 out of pocket after Australia Post refused to distribute flyers about a new burger which pokes fun at North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un.

news.com.au/lifestyle/food/eat/australia-post-refuses-to-distribute-flyers-for-burger-urges-kim-jong-yum-campaign/news-story/609a0d0b6d0b3cb6d0ecfc53ca670ac2

Australia Post probably couldn't deliver them anyway the slow cunts

They managed to deliver the poofter survey so I guess they could

>look at this company's menu
>The Donald Trump
>Mrs. Clinton's Chipotle Chicken
You can just tell they're a bunch of pissed off faggot lefty cucks. IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!
They should have a meal called "The Election" where you get a Mrs. Clinton's Chipotle Chicken that gets utterly smashed and crushed by The Donald.
Fucking cucks. I hate them so much.

>tfw I voted yes

You're projecting a hate for lefty shitters onto a pretty innocuous burger menu there mate. Having a burger for each and leaving it at that seems fine to me (The Donald Trump also looks like a better burger)

1) This is an Australian restaurant
2) There's a new chain opened near me recently and I was fairly surprised it didn't give off a standard hipster gourmet burger vibe like I was expecting.

I honestly don't know how you can look at a restaurant having a burger themed after two candidates an deduct that they are immediately lefty cucks given the Trump burger isn't an obvious piece of shit (which a lefty store would make sure of) and they are just poking fun at current events

>no Kimchi

One job

Hope Jerome's cum tastes good you fucking pussies.
He fucking won, get over it.

Wow, they weren't even disagreeing with you. We need a border wall between /pol/ and Veeky Forums

Are you faggot liberal cucks gonna be crying this much when he wins again in 2020?
It was her turn, right?
IT WAS HER TURN!

You gave yourself away now, but your first post was pretty good bait senpai

t. Melbourne

Fuck off

Where's the highly nutritional saw dust?

Australian Post have pre-made stickers with "misdirected to Australia", it seems to be a common occurrence.
A package ordered from USA to Yurop went through Oz for some reason. US post sucks.

DUDE putting a whole meal in a BURGER LMAO

Not even close. I just don't hate fags that much

Well you should just kill yourself then to be quite honest

Uh-huh....dude, you are super insecure.

All memes aside it does sound fucking delicious. I'd try it for sure.

Suicide hardly seems worth it over something so pointless desu

You know fags are allowed all the rights that married, hetero couples have? And marriage has traditionally and historically been a bond between loving man and woman. Our country was undeniably built on traditional, western values of which marriage has been a big part. With the destruction of marriage as a sacred event comes the destruction of the nuclear family and a bigger step away from everything that made us as great as we are. As the other user said, you should kill yourself

Who gives a single shit about marriage, you're never going to get married and neither are most mouth breathers here including me

>MUH VALUES
>MUH TRADITION

>tfw when the yes vote wins you are going to get to see /pol/ AND Veeky Forums have a meltdown on the internet and then do nothing about it as always

Pathetic, at least the Nazi virgins in America went out and fought for their beliefs

>who cares about holding on to the things that allowed you to be at the top of the scoreboard lmao
Australia would be a better place without autists with no morals

Holding on to the past is pretty autistic. I'm not even talking about fags anymore, I barely care about anything that doesn't involve myself, politically or otherwise. I couldn't give two fucks about what came before me, i won't waste my life worrying about everyone else

>I barely care about anything that doesn't involve myself, politically or otherwise
> I couldn't give two fucks about what came before me, i won't waste my life worrying about everyone else
These are the thoughts children and retarded people have. Don't reply to me again, don't take part in any more surveys and don't ever vote once you turn 18

you guys do realize that this is a food and cooking board, right?

Don't worry about me voting because I don't care who wins, though I'm leaning toward Labor next election due to lax immigration laws