Greg Heffley

Is he a psychopath?

No, but I am

why 'cause?

No, he's a NEET in the making. DOAWK is all about him learning how people don't care about him or his existence except for his close family.

He's literally caulfield before he went to pensey

Stopped reading the books after the purple one. Is he still a virgin?

Yes.
I literally sat in Walmart because I was bored and just read like 3 of them in an hour and thirty minutes and I just ran through the traits of a psychopath and he has them all. He's a little shit.

I saw the movie. Yes, he's a little shit

yeah, he's in like his ninth year of middle school and still hasn't pulled any ass. what a loser

He's the ultimate Byronic hero.

Subtle, yet mysterious. He's a character too complex for even Jeff.

Someone needs to draw Greg Hefley as Eric Harris and Rowley as Dylan Klebold.

Reading DOAWK at 11 years old dramatically lowered my expectations for high school and life in general. Like it's all one big slide into mediocrity no matter how grandiose of an imagination you have. I don't think a book should bluntly inculcate that into children, especially if they're at the borderline of being able to grow and make a difference before condemning themselves to a life of pointless, pathetic misery.

It was originally a web comic aimed at adults or something, and the publishers for the book figured it would be better marketed toward children. Quite cynical, but it was successful I suppose.

it's kind of redpill though

This is a good thing. Children deserve to know that life is shit.

Anyone else find the Manny drawings creepy? Looked like a fucking alligator.

Also what grade is he in now?

seconding this
reaally interested to know where this series is right now, or if its direction has changed at all

He truly was... A Hero of Our Time...

Life is not shit. Your life is shit.

>DOAWK is all about him learning how people don't care about him or his existence except for his close family.

redpilled as fuark

kekd

He was a real ass to his friend but not a psycopath.

ever heard of projection there user?

zoo wee mama!

why is this thread still up