I haven't eaten in the last 12 days (fasting)

I haven't eaten in the last 12 days (fasting)
Going to start eating regular food again in 2 days, after I spend tomorrow eating raw fruits to get my digestive system used to working again.

What tasty food would you eat if you were in my position?

Sopa de macaco! Uma delicia.

Large pizza from your favorite pizza place

a bullet

Peyote and psilocybin mushrooms.

Today was supposed to be my fasting day but i drank last night and i couldnt resist

I'd hit up my favorite mexican joint and get some cheese dip to go with my chips and salsa and then get the combo fajitas with chicken, steak, and shrimp, making sure to have rice and refried beans

You haven’t eaten for *twelve* days?

Either you’re lying or you’re fat as fuck.

I used to weigh 320 pounds so I have been there if you’re fat as fuck. But Jesus dude.

Starving yourself for what reason?

Probably some Veeky Forumsmeme about fasting benefits just like they memed /nofap/

Would be possible. What was the longest time you fasted?

ehm dude I'm pretty sure people can go 12 days without eating

What do you mean by fasting? No calorie intake at all or just no food but any kind of drinks allowed? I mean fucking hell 2 weeks of 0 calories is impossible for you to be a functioning person in society.

Why not just do intermittent fasting? Eat one or two meals a day during a limited eating window and only drink water the rest of the time.

I mean, certain religions call for fasting for that long for some holidays, pretty sure it's possible without being 300lb.

What religions ask you to go 12 days without eating?

The religious definitions of "fasting" are a bit different though. Generally you can still eat, it's just a limited number of foods you can have, or you can eat after sundown.

I dont know about tasty but if you are serious you should eat stuff like yogurt or other foods that are "probiotic". Your digestive system is likely fucked up so it will make transitioning to eating again easier.

a mcchicken

Do you shit when fasting?

what the fuck nigga i feel braindead if i dont eat in one day
how the fuck are you still conscious

This! Your stomach will be empty. Perfect for a successful experience.

I knew a born again Christian who fasted but could drink juice at night. Not sure how long she went. She was actually pretty weak at it.