Write what's on you mind

write what's on you mind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVZdCG5J34I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're*

I'm wondering if I should live a crazy life of drinking and doing various hard drugs, comitting crimes, fuck whores, ... and actively work on making myself go insane though all that since I am rather too dull and boring to have anything I come up with be intersting enough for the general public to want and read.

Californian here.

Hurry the fuck up with those nukes you fat fucking zipperhead.

>zipperhead
The fact there are so many folks who don't know where that term comes from and still use it makes me feel happy.

I picked it up from my dad. My family line's fought in every single US vs Asian war.

Swap fought for died and you have a Forest Gump quote.
You gonna kill some slight eyes some day too or are you gonna be the failure where your family'S great tradition stops?

Nobody fights so their children can fight.

They fight so their children are free to masturbate to anime women.

Who invited the assmad gook?

I hope one of your relatives died and in his last moments thought that it was all worth it just for that exact freedom you can now enjoy.

>Today's journal entry, written thirty minutes ago after waking from a nap.

The ripe old fruit rolled right off the kitchen table and burst upon the floor. Juices and skin lay wide and wet on the tile as I kicked it to the wall. The trash pile that lay to my left found my right foot as I passed over and I rolled onto my dirty laundry that sat beside it. Without knowing I had knocked over one of many of my piss bottles and the stench that permeated through a soaked soak was unconquerable. I was forced again to slide the many food wrappers off of my couch so I could lie down, but this time I would not remove the recently damp, crusty towels. At that moment, a trial made itself present. My Dell laptop still sat in the kitchen. I calmed my breathing and decided a nap was best.

My grandpa died laughing to one of my dad's jokes if that counts.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVZdCG5J34I

what?
americans are fucking weird.
Start loosing more wars so people are too embarassed to talk about their experiences instead of telling everyone as if it were all just a bad acid trips

killing myself tonight. Not sure what the note should say, hard not to sound dramatic. are there any good Veeky Forums examples to quote or work from?

Yeah. I'm going to learn Chinese.

Chinese: Mature, traditional, uniform
Japanese: m e m e s and a n i m e and haha so random videogames xDDDD KAWAIII :d
Nukes D:

livestream it so we can watch faggot.

don't do it please faggot

yeah okay see you tomorrow

learning japanese is for gen Xers stuck in the 80s and corny nerds who watch too many cartoons

learning chinese is the patrician choice, you have an excellent selection of classic lit, poems, and revolutionary writing

"What, me worry?" - the funny mad libs guy

niggers

SOrry gonna be naked and shit. Too embarrassingMight do this

I have a crippling addictive personality.

pussy. I bet you're not even going to kill yourself.

What's on my mind is simple and feral, I wish it was not, but it's my nature to do so. All I can think about is sex, I go to University and all I do is look at women and imagine myself fucking them in different positions and stances. I can't focus on anything else, I just can't stop thinking about it. I'm still a virgin and there is nothing I want more than to lose that V-card and make some dyke pussy wet, I have considered raping a girl, but the better of me stopped me before the act.

I kinda wish I could revisit '04-05ish Veeky Forums for a day. Just for a change of pace.

>implying you're an oldfag
I bet you joined this website in 2016