Recently became a NEET and now I have urges for chicken tendies...

Recently became a NEET and now I have urges for chicken tendies. Are there any good frozen brands or fast food or should I attempt to make my own?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/patrick-and-gina-neely/tonys-chicken-tenders-with-honey-mustard-sauce-recipe-1951195.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always make your own. Always. And it's pretty damn easy too.

Try adding some potassium cyanide to the next batch, NEET parasite.

>Saids the wagecuck

Ok if there are no good fast food tendies how about a recipe

google.com/amp/www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/patrick-and-gina-neely/tonys-chicken-tenders-with-honey-mustard-sauce-recipe-1951195.amp

Fried chicken made by a darkie so you know it's going to come out right

It's just basic breading bro.

Get chicken. Thigh tastes the best, but the white-meat spergs can use breast. Slice into pieces. Coat with flour, then dip in beaten egg, then into breadcrumbs (ideally Panko). Deep fry at 350F until golden brown. Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.

If you want to get fancy you can marinade the chicken before you cook it. Buttermilk is a classic one. You could also use pickle juice, or whatever your favorite chicken marinade is.

Fgg -> breadcumb -> egg again works better

Fight me

lmao

perdue

deep fry those mothas

Anything that is not deep fried?

Then your parents die and conservatives take away your autismbucks, then what?

Just oven then for healtier tendies.

N-n-no I-I-I e-elected God Em-em-emperor Trump!!! H-he would n-n-never!!!!!

Why would you want to make a fried chicken product without frying it? That's rather backwards, user.

You can attempt to bake them but it takes much longer to cook and the texture is nowhere near as good.

I dont live in a thirld world country, so it probably wont happen

pan fry them in a quarter inch of some fat.

if you have a food processor you can put your panko bread crumbs in it and that works really well
I made some a few weeks ago and I didn't marinade them and I didn't use bread crumbs(flour-eggwash-flour) and I pan fried them in the fat that was left over from browning ground beef. they were great

I'm backward man apparently totally out of sync with the rest of humanity. Maybe I will try what user said

>pan fry them in a quarter inch of some fat.

Deep frying just isn't part of New England cuisine I'm more used to boiled root vegetables

God-tier tendies coming through. put them in the microwave for 3 minutes and serve witch ketchup.

make your own with thigh meat. just cut thigh meat to nugget sauce and he're the trick, batter not breading

edit
size not sauce

>You can attempt to bake them but it takes much longer to cook and the texture is nowhere near as good.

with baking you can just shitpost till your alarm goes off. also finish other stuff in the mean time. yeah texture might be different but its still great and way healthier

the only place to get tendies is a fast food joint. but I haven't extensively sampled the store brands.

homemade is always best. but if youre feeling lazy you can buy the cheapest tendies you can find, and as long as you deepfry them, theyll be good

>literally has to rely on unrealistic fantasy hypotheticals in order to make NEETdom even seem like a bad thing

fast food tendies are fine if you can get mommy to drive you there. frozen ones are shit. if you want to make them yourself ignore anyone who tells you to use breadcrumbs. they're trying to trick you and deprive you of real tendies.

my recipe:
1) get some chicken and cut it up
you can use actual tenderloins or cut breasts up into strips or thighs into nuggies.
2) brine or marinade it for a couple hours
you can pretty much use whatever. salt water + crushed garlic + red pepper or buttermilk + hot sauce are basic. you can also use strong black tea.
3) season some flour
salt + pepper + msg + whatever seasonings you want. garlic powder and onion powder are good. avoid anything that comes in big flakes like parsley. if you want the breading to be lighter mix some corn starch in with the flour.
4) bread your chicken
you can just drop it right into the flour from the marinade and it should stick well enough. use your hands to press the flour onto the chicken until it looks all dry and cracked like a buried cat turd. if you want extra crispy you can toss it in an egg wash and back into the flour. let the chicken rest for a few minutes before you start cooking it.
5) fry the chicken
use a couple inches of peanut or canola oil in a big pot at 350 degrees. shake your chicken before you drop it into the oil to get any loose flour off. you can pretty much tell when they're done when they stop bubbling, but if you aren't sure you can use a thermometer or just take one out and cut it in half.

I've been neet for 8 out of the last 10 years so you can trust me. I also did this using turkey for thanksgiving one year so that works too.