What are the best foods/drinks to keep you awake and energized despite being sleep deprived?

What are the best foods/drinks to keep you awake and energized despite being sleep deprived?

Asking for a friend...

probably nothing. any intake will inevitably result in a crash.

Op you are going to die at age 50. Just thought you should know.

>implying I plan on living that long

From what though, massive heart attack? High blood pressure?

Time to start /sip/ping lad

anything hot and/or spicy. eat a habanero that will keep you awake but not necessarily energized

Just general shittiness

That's not very helpful.

Fuck /sip/

Just go to your local trailer park and find a meth dealer.

Supposedly, apples are good for keeping you awake.

And diarrhea, which isn't good for productivity.

>sleep deprived
Then just fucking sleep. Get your 8 hours a day.

idk, but whenever I have a lot to do I get real sleepy. best sleep ever.

I usually pound two Monster Ultras (different flavors) back to back if I'm insanely tired and have to work. Then I can blow through the lunch rush, do some cleaning, and by the afternoon, I'll have woken up for real, for real. Also water, iced tea, iced coffee...sometimes a simple meal will do the trick. I was practically falling asleep studying, so I made some hot wings and a salad and it woke me up...but now I'm drinking, so...Yeah, just skip that last step.

amphetamine

Spicy stuff
Cold stuff
Caffeine

Best thing for staying awake for a long time is just to remain busy and doing something.

Cocaine

time to mop the floor again. hu.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

food is trickey
becuase if you eat too much, your digestive system kicks into overdrive, and if you are already tired, you're going to be fighting a whole lot more.
Light snacking, on stuff thats easy to break down.

Drink- water, or coffee or tea--SPARINGLY and peppered throughout the night. You don't want to drink a whoel glass in one go, becuase you'll crash. Also don't add any sugar to it.

A simple trick is that when you are getting tired, stand up, walk around a bit. Do like 5-10 pushups. Not a whole work out, just enough to get the blood flowing again.
Also helps if you are cold as fuck too.

why not just go to sleep?

>has the cause of death been determined yet?

>yes, im afraid it was... general shittiness

>So he died on the spot right, did he suffered from some kind of earth disease ?
>No, he just developed the general shittiness syndrome.

Shut the fuck up boi.

Kratom

That's not legal.

Go to bed, degenerate.

Came here to post this.

provigil

actual answer. I got memed into fasting because of cultural awareness month event bullshit, and I couldn't pass out despite being tired as fuck. It was a torture I don't wish even for my enemies.

It is in the U.S,
and you can get 1 kg for $100 online, which will last you a while.