/tea/

SIPS are meme. sipbois are pleb
tea is the patricians choice. for me, its iced green/white/black tea.
>no need to OD on stupid caffeine, tea has the perfect amount to keep you going.
>sips rot teeth, tea should be unsweetened.
>sips cause cancer, tea is antioxidant
>$4-5 per single sip, 100-300 teabags for same price
Join our /tea/m!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDd_nT8iguo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/tea/bois

Put Manuka honey in your tea. It’s antibiotic so will actually help your teeth instead of rotting them. Also butter or heavy cream for more energy. A bit of slippery elm powder too will aid digestion.
Also
>teabags
Pleb detected

*sips tea*
hello friend
>caring about teabags
im from texas, sorry we aint fuckin with no loose tea round these parts friend.

>bags

Styx is that you?

>buy tea
>have to brew it overnight for iced tea
>tastes like grass or dirt
>not canned
lol

Yogi tea is best tea.

>brew overnight??
>canned tea?
wtf are you on about son.
takes about 5 min to make a gallon of iced tea.

Here is the best tea method I've found:
>Get a thermos with a screw-off top, the more you unscrew the more flow when pouring. This filters the tea leaves when pouring
>Get green leaf tea, I like long jing cha
>Put tea leaves in thermos, pour water in
>When you finish the thermos, just pour more hot water in and it tastes even better
This had served me well for more than two years now of near-daily drinking. I dare you to find a better way!

just had a lovely cup of twinings green tea lads. brewed it for 2 and 1/2 minutes then added a little cold water to bring it to a drinkable temperature because i hate waiting. perfect

what is wrong with bags? literally nothing. its exactly the same tea just conveniently put in a bag for you. unbagged tea drinkers dont value their own time

Forget the fact that it's closing, what is your opinion on Teavana teas? I'm not a fan of their overly fruity blends. Just tastes like juice to me. Oolong tea is best tea.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDd_nT8iguo

green tea soda be the best

that only applies for the better brands, otherwise they give you low grade powdered tea

not saying pic related is in anyway better, but it takes about 5 min for this and then i just add water to make a gallon. usually drink 1-1.5 per day
never seen this before but i would love it.

hey friends. glad to know we have some sophistication here.
tea leaf is superior but time consuming. I still commend it.

Anyone tried tea from Celestial Seasonings before?
I'm drinking their tangerine hibiscus tea, pic related, and it's really good.

Indian spice chai myself with milk and honey. No one judge.

yeah, good stuff, the local dollar store carries them, though I like their herbal teas over their caffeinated teas, pic related is my personal fav

You have time to shitpost on Veeky Forums, you have time to brew loose tea.

>put tablespoon of leaves in infuser
>add hot water
>wait 30 seconds
>repeat with a few more seconds each steep for up to a dozen times
How is it time consuming? It takes a forth the time of a bag.

Kek, so many triggered loose leaf fags. I've had both but prefer bag out of pure laziness. Inb4 leaf fag says something about buying an infuser. Lel.

For me, it's the looseleaf green.
I like a nice gunpowder, sencha, or gyokuro.
I think better quality bagged tea is fine for casuals.
I don't use a thermometer, and usually make tea in a bodum press pot.

ice green tea with lemon and honey for me famalam. its the /sip/ of the elder gods

I mean, I'm just now starting to switch to loose leaf a bit more, I just don't see how it's that much more of a hassle. I ordered one of these teapot infuser things and it seems like it would be just as fast as a teabag.

Can someone who isn't a complete retatd that talks out of his ass make a new thread

Pssh so many bag fags in this thread. When will they learn?

got a nice haul of Harney & Sons loose leaf, Supreme Breakfast, Big Red Sun, and Yunnan golden tips. Will be reupping. Solid quality at decent price.

Still working on dragon well from Canton. It's excellent but don't drink greens as much.

And when I'm lazy, I have bagged breakfast tea from H&S and bagged green from yamamotoyama. Then I have a few specialties--Jin Jun Mai (best tea I've ever had) and some black yunnan pearls.

feels tea'd