Food that gets me laid

After a few dates, I managed to convince a girl to come over for dinner. I need ideas for something that's not too heavy because I don't want to use slump on the couch and fall asleep instead of having some sweet sexytime. I'm thinking salmon, but surely there's something less cliche

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6W00P2Rr90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go suck a dick.

Anything asian that's easy to cook.
Or grilled/baked fish (especially a white fish like tilapia or halibut) with a light sauce and vegetable/fruit pilaf

A nice charcuterie spread with a good wine.

You sound gross.

Look up some meals with natural aphrodisiacs. Make that bitch moist by putting stuff in her before she gets moist from putting stuff in her.

Oysters.
Chili peppers.
Avocado.
Chocolate.
Bananas.
Honey.
Coffee.
Watermelon.

I also heard if you mix you cum in it activates some kind of primal need to fug

Beer Can Chicken. When plunking the bird, give her a smile and a wink

I'm a big fan of a cajun-creole pasta. Blackened chicken and shrimp over linguine with a garlic-wine sauce. Throw in some sundried tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, and lightly-sauteed bell peppers. The sauce is really light, and you can serve it with some toasted garlic bread on the side.

Thanks but wine isn't an option.
I like the idea of linguine though.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6W00P2Rr90

do this for dessert

Panzanella salad with heirloom tomatoes, basil salsa, rhubarb jam and micro shiso. Simple but bright flavors.

That looks fairly good, but that doesn't seem like an actual meal.

pecan chicken and tarragon sauce. shit's easy and basic but seems fancy and looks like you put a lot of effort in

Chicks dig light food.
>salmon and rice
>aglio e olio
>charcuterie; cheese, crackers/breads, fruits, spreads
Or if you make small portions of something rich, especially if they've never had it before. I have had a good success rate with pic related, it will get you laid at least once with a girl. Serve with rice instead of noodles to sop up dat lemon butter caper sauce.

KEIN RAUS

chocolate and ice cream. I have yet to meet a girl who hates these.

The dish is certainly important, but it's crucial to mention that Tara Strong has a nice badonkadonk. That'll get you laid for sure, OP.

worst advice ever XD
how about summerrolls or dumplings, both interactive,exotic,light and easy to make

Chicken parm with pasta and cheddar biscuits.

If I were gay, chicken parm would have gotten me laid more times than I can count.

>light food
Salmon, aglio e olio, cheese, charcuterie
those things aren't light at all.

>summerrolls
this.

If you can make your own pasta do something with a light cream sauce and grilled chicken or something else basic and light. Fresh pasta if made properly will blow her mind if she's used to box dried pasta.

I find a bottle of red wine, a rib eye steak in a cast iron skillet and some random vegs gets them pretty happy.
I make a small show of it and make them laugh a lot

Salmon risotto.

salmon is pretty light, especially when compared to beef or pork

you should do some lobster and a couple of biscuits.

reddit leav pl0x

tits or gtfo

this evertiem

>classic psychological projection
kys, redditfag

> ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FAT?
> I'M ON A DIET !
> Starts crying

well done user

>wine isn't an option.
Extra-marital sex is also haram you faggot. Yet you still have the nerve to call yourself muslim.
Please kill yourself.

salmon is extremely rich and fatty

>>Anything asian that's easy to cook
Ding ding ding.

I recommend some chicken breast, chinese vegetables and rice. Really easy and cheap to make. Just put your rice in the rice cooker, put salt and pepper on your chicken breast, throw it into a pan, throw in some soy sauce, stir fry that bitch till it's white inside, put it on a plate to rest and throw in the chinese veggies in the same pan, fry until crisp. Put all that shit on one plate, done. Bitches love juicy chicken.

>no wine
I am gonna say beef bourguignon anyway. Especially if it's chilly because it makes your kitchen and house smell great