Cayenne BTFO

Cayenne BTFO
if you complain about Tabasco then you are most likely some unrefined pleb who is incapable of appreciating the nuances of Tabasco's wonderfully delicious flavor.
Its heat is not overpowering while remaining consistently spicy, something that cayenne sauces just cannot do.
Most all hot sauces are great but lets just agree that Tabasco is like the Heinz ketchup of hot sauces.

>Most all
Illiterate retard detected.

its just an expression. i wont blame you for being a pedantic cunt, the blame falls solely on your crippling autism.

>implying heinz catsup is anything but an inedible sugary goo that has no place in actual food

>not using Ebonics makes you autistic
This is the level of retardation we have to deal with now, Veeky Forums.

Habanero is the best

it's got too much of a vinegar taste to it, which I wouldn't really mind if it didn't taste like they used the cheapest, nastiest vinegar they could find

This. Decent amount of heat and great flavour.

>catsup is an inedible sugary goo
>being this histrionic

He's probably just from LA.

who implied anything other than brand name recognition? people largely consider Heinz to be the best ketchup as evidenced by their sales. People also think of a certain brand name when they think of certain products...
ketchup -> Heinz
facial tissue -> Kleenex
hot sauce -> Tabasco
coffee -> Folgers
laundry detergent -> Tide
sweet asian is good too sir.

> (You)
>who implied anything other than brand name recognition? people largely consider Heinz to be the best ketchup as evidenced by their sales. People also think of a certain brand name when they think of certain products...
>ketchup -> Heinz
>facial tissue -> Kleenex
>hot sauce -> Tabasco
>coffee -> Folgers
>laundry detergent -> Tide
You sound a bit autistic about brands to be honest. If anything, a lot of the big brands produce crap that's made to be as cheap as possible while being just slightly above barely passable in quality in the eyes of the uncultured masses.

I have it, but I can never find anything to use it on, because of the vinegar. The vinegar makes it practically unusable. On it's own, it's pretty good.

This seems like a good place to ask: I always hated hot food but have recently really taken to it and actively seek it. What's a good sauce to get that is fairly hot but with good taste and some easy food to make for someone with really basic taste buds (meat and cheese basically)?

the green el yucatan sauce

trappeys
louisiana hot sauce
franks
tabasco
those are all basic pepper/vinegar sauces. the mexican sauces like el yucateco, cholula, etc have a bit more flavor
or then theres 9 million other brands you can go through at your leisure to find one you like..

Middle is my go to drop

el yucateco is my go to. I usually use the xxxtra hot sauce but most of them are pretty good.

xxxtra hot has a nice burn famm

Tabasco is fine and all, but Louisiana style hotsauce is gross. It's just pure cayenne heat with no subtle flavors.
If you have any palate at all and aren't a little bitch, then tabasco and other generally-used-hotsauce are just unpleasant, bitter sources of heat.

El Yucateco standard is my go to. If I need shit to be spicier than that I usually just include the peppers themselves.

El Yucateco. Habanero based hot sauces have a much more pleasant taste to them than cayenne/vinegar based sauces.

Shill alert!

El Yucateco is the most widely available habanero based sauce, it's not surprising it's most peoples go-to when they get tired of vinegar+heat

tried this yet?

fuck off nigger its just good....
and $1.50 at wallyworld

They only sell the basic red/green sauces at my local shop, anything else and I have to special order.
I wanna try the XXX sometime, but anything past that I feel like there are better specialty sauces

walmart usually stocks a ton of different el yucateco sauces. check there if you can

get it online man, amazon pantry lets you online grocery shop without having to buy in bulk. instead they ship by the box with up to ten items in each box

thanks friend

Nice vinegar, but when will you post hot sauce?

it's a shitty saucee.
they are usable but only if there's really nothing better.
and yes, I eat a lot of chili, and make my own sauces

When I had tobasco it just tasted like vinegar. Not good at all.

Krystal is the best general purpose hot sauce.
Tobasco a shit

I'm completely biased because I grew up in a place where they shoot the scenes of Swamp People, but I love Tabasco on just about everything. Even eggs and tuna. I like it in my spaghetti, chicken spaghetti, beans n rice, etc. Everything.
Sometimes I even like a bit on my chocolate.
Habanero peppers are amazing.

Accidently burn a very large batch of habaneros. Black Label Reserve is created.

best post so far
this shit is meme tier

I enjoy the Habanero, Chipotle, and Green Tobasco

I also enjoy the Green, and Xtra Hot El Yucatecco.

Chili Garlic Chalula is noce too.

I like the garlic one but it's hard to find in australia