Why do restaurants not serve spicy food?

Why do restaurants not serve spicy food?
I went to two Mexican restaurants, 1 Thai restaurants, and 1 Indian restaurant and asked for the most spicy stuff possible and what they gave me was barely spicy or literally not spicy at all.
I'm going to buy carolina reaper, ghost and scorpion peppers from amazon along with sauces made out of those pepper to have proper spicy meals.
But why not serve real spicy stuff to your clients? When I went to the mexican restaurant they gave us some de arbol sauce like if it was an extremely spicy sauce when it's only like 30000shu.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pepper-Scorpion-Carolina-Reaper-Peppers/dp/B00U5JC4NC/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1507065221&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=carolina reaper&psc=1
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're white aren't you

White people.

If you're white, they assume you can't handle spice and make things really mild, even if you ask for it to be spicy. I've seen it happen.

Because you're a pencil necked, scrawny assed whiteboi and they don't want you screaming and threatening to sue because your wittle tongue got hot.

this
it's all about how you ask for it, like with the salsa that comes with the chips and queso. you don't ask for the hot stuff, you ask for the green or brown stuff, or if you know the name ask for it by name. it's a subtle hint that yo do in fact know what you're getting into

One shouldn't have to go around doing autistic shit just to get spicy stuff if I ask spicy is because I want spicy.

but white spicy isn't spicy and if you give whitey something actually spicy when he asks for it, he'll complain

>doing autistic shit just to get spicy stuff if I ask spicy is because I want spicy

You're forgetting you aren't the only white that came in and asked for spicy and then complained about it and couldn't eat it when they made it spicy. In fact, they've seen it over and over and over ad infinitum. That's why they don't even bother to try to accomodate you - the odds of you being pissed off are far too great.

this
if some rano asks for spicy without knowing what shit is actually called then don't expect to get spicy. one good way to let them know you're fine with spicy is get the sliced, grilled jalapeno for an appetizer to go with the tortillas and shit

>Be white dude
>go to mexican resturant in town
>ask for extra spicy
>food comes out
>take a bite and it is so bland it tastes like baby food
>put down fork and leave without paying
>tell hostess their food tastes terrible
>write bad review online
>call ice
fuck'em. the racist fucks

is it really racism if the stereotype holds true?

i've never known it to be true. my family has a huge garden of peppers and supply some of the resturants around with habanero, ghost and cayenne peppers. along with mild peppers such as the spicy bell pepper along with regular bell pepper. we are white as fuck. only spics and niggers hold this stereotype.

>ITT: /pol/ comes to taco town

I feel like this is less about white people, and more about boomers.
They typically like meals that involve mashed potatoes, unseasoned (and often boiled or at least non seared) meat, and canned or frozen vegetables. I've even heard one boomer complain about fuckin storebought bbq sauce being too intense.

I know some cultures like to act like their food is just too hardcore for whites, but realistically white people make the best chefs and typically eat the best and most diverse diets.

> be me
> aspiring chef
> cooking my heart out, different layers of subtle taste
> tastes like hour long sex
> customer wants hot sauce
> pours it all over my masterpiece
> ruined

user the customer payed for it once it leaves the kitchen it is no longer your. You could make the most amazing dish ever the customer could take it and throw it right in the trash and they would be in the right. That's the nature of the beast.

>England, the whitest white people, literally subjugate the Indian subcontinent because of spices
>muh wipipo no spices
Also try to find a brown person who can enjoy a spoonful horseradish on a sandwich.

I'd then serve him my best soufflé as a desert. With grinded chicken feet clippings on top.

It really is because most costumers are pussies. This burrito joint I worked at had pic related and we were told to pretty much do our best to keep people from getting more than 5 drops.

>I know some cultures like to act like their food is just too hardcore for whites, but realistically white people make the best chefs and typically eat the best and most diverse diets.

Nutella is wop food, not negroid food, even though they're closely related

>a public mexican restaurant in a commercial district with mexican owners and employees
>i'se gonna get back at 'em by calling ICE, dag nabbed spics

LMAO, as if ICE hasn't checked out that mexican restaurant before, you drumpftard. Whoever you talked to rolled their eyes, pretended to type on a keyboard so you could hear clicking and told you, "Thank you for the tip, we'll get right on it. We appreciate concerned citizens like you, dedicated to keeping america pure. Keep your eyes open."

Most faggots can't handle any heat. Watch any cooking show. The slightest of heat, and the judges start bitching about it. Hell, I even challenge bean marauders to spice offs, and they bitch out. Now Thai shit gets hot real fucking quick.

Also, this "white people" meme is shit. Most people I know who can't handle actual heat aren't white.

Dude I'm just gonna let you know that I'm the secret deep state shadow warrior future marine who's in charge of the radio waves that cause earthquakes and if you don't shut the fuck up on the online I'm going to blow up your god damn capital city and replace your government with a different drug cartel

How small is your penis that you need to e-humblebrag about your dead taste buds?

Mine's 4 inches erect

An impressive 3 incher if I stretch it out. How much of a t. "ranch is spicy" fag are you?

Big cock worship is so 1990. Welcome to 2017, dude, where 1,000,000 scoville hot sauce and 190 IBU IPA's are the measure of masculinity.

OP here I'm gonna buy these peppers. They are 3 bags of reapers, ghosts and scorpions. Has anyone bought these?

amazon.com/Pepper-Scorpion-Carolina-Reaper-Peppers/dp/B00U5JC4NC/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1507065221&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=carolina reaper&psc=1

Also I'm gonna be buying hot sauces that range from 500K to 2 mill SHU. If everything goes well after that it's gonna be mad dog plutonium 9 mill SHU and after that pure capsaicine crystals 16 mill SHU.

>how spicy your food is depends on your skin color in burgerland
What the fuck? I swear it must be hell to live in America having to care about this bullshit. You guys have some really fucked up race relations.

>I feel like this is less about white people, and more about boomers.
What the hell is wrong with those people, anyway?

Why are the Boomers such worthless human trash compared to both older and younger generations?