The year is 1702. You are somewhere in Germany

>The year is 1702. You are somewhere in Germany.
>You turn off the flux-capacitor and step out of your Delorean to see a cottage.
>You approach the cottage and enter it.
>Upon entering the small shack, you see Leibniz, sitting on his couch naked as a fire burns beside him.
>"I invented calculus. What can you do to thank me?" he asks you while his penis rests along the length of his thigh.

Ooh well thank you, kind Sir. Please teach me your maths!

>The big man chuckles and smiles at you. "You? You think you are *puuure* enough to learn *my* maths?" He lets out a hardy laugh, making his bulging belly jiggle with the rest of his plump body.
>He continues to speak in his posh and harsh German accent. "Why don't you come here and suck on this... pee-pee, little boy? It's the least you can do. For I invented calculus!"

What do, Veeky Forums?

>"Come on now, integrate my penis with your mouth!"

>"I need to derive your anus!"

>"There's no limits to my horniness..."

lmfao what in the fuck

I'd hit him with my calc textbook.

>I sayeth unto you, take the slope of the curve of my dong at any point young man

eat my ass pleeb

>Have the ability to go back in time
>Instead of doing something cool like cumming in the primordial soup or fucking some pre-modern human girl you meet some literal who.

what is your obsession with that man, pompous ass aristocrat motherfuck

Name one time Leibniz used a limit

imagine if leibniz knew that 300 years after he died, people on the Internet would write erotica about him. it's like someone 300 years from now shitposting about us from mars

id give leibniz a vape lmfao

let him corn hole, and if your lucky he might even give you a reach around. but you gotta say no homo at the end of it dude otherwise it would be totally gay

>fucking some pre-modern human girl
Dude, this is my fetish.

Tell him to fuck off, Isaac Newton invented calculus. Then I proceed to bootstrap the industrial revolution to the point where we have electronic computers. Along the way I plagiarize all math that has been done in the last 3 centuries from a copy of all human knowledge on hard drives in the trunk.

This thread is fucking gay and I'm not an engineer.
0/10

you've got to be fucking kidding me ardipithicus famous makes you hard

I'd have to disagree with you, this thread is pretty legit its got science and cornholing all in one

look at those sweet bazzans, ay caramba!

T-that would be cool...

he never limited his diet.

>cmon now kiddo my dick and your asshole need to converge to 1.