MEDICAL HELP REQUIRED

hey Veeky Forums
help me please i feel pain in my heart area and i feel like it moves pretty faster than normal what should i do and what should the reason be ?!!

what?

Go see a doctor?

Just visit a doctor.

too lazy to do that right now
but if it really dangerous i will

If you abruptly stop posting, we'll know it WAS serious.

You probably have a dirty NOS3 gene from an improper nutritional intake. You may also be breathing wrong and not providing your heart cells with enough O2 causing a die off. Look up Angina and then look into Epigenetics.

Also, see thread > and read the book.

Is it a constant pain, or just something that started up.
Sometimes you can get a gas bubble trapped in the chest cavity, or in the muscle and it will give you a feeling of tightness right over the heart.

nice replay
no its not constant
i feel much pain when i wake up and when i go to sleep but in the middle of the day everything looks great

Have you checked your blood pressure? Even if it's just one of those chairs in the pharmacy section of walmart?

an hour ago it was 120/75

I don't know. Just call your doctor.

i am still alive and i didnt get to any doctor
any help?

>but in the middle of the day everything looks great
i dont think it is heart problem, it could be esophageal reflux

have you tried stopping your heart, and starting it back up?

are you having any other symptoms, like trouble breathing?

no
how?
i dont think so

do you have a sledgehammer and a friend?

no, why?

By buying the Stopping Heart magic trick for only $99,99

You may have dirofilaria immitis. I suggest you don't go to the doctor.

a full time retard or a shitty sense of humer

You're probably just low on electrolytes. Eat 2-3 bananas and wait 15 minutes. If that helps, don't do anything else, because you were magnesium deficient and are now fine

If that makes it worse, drink some pickle juice, because you were probably sodium deficient.

Make sure you drink enough water OP. If adding electrolytes + hydrating doesn't help, go call your physician.

It's probably a panic episode or acid reflux. Unless it gets worse it's probably not a huge issue.

Call emergency services if you start having trouble breathing, changes in skin color (redder, whiter or bluer), your blood pressure drops below 100 mmHg systolic or you start sweating for no reason. Those are signs that you will die soon.

It's probably costochondritis if you're younger than 30.

How old are you user? The responsible thing to do is to go see a doctor, but honestly the chance of your having a serious problem is small if you're a young'n.

lmao nice plug faggot

no its not
20 and have a healthy body
maybe its a panic episode user what should i do ?!!!!!!
you are kidding right?

>maybe its a panic episode user what should i do ?!!!!!!
Lay down, dim the lights, focus on breathing deeply and slowly and try to relax all the muscles of your body.

lol retard is asking Veeky Forums for advice, starts to panic and gets mad

Kys, that might be the best for your health

>You are kidding right?

Why tf are (You) asking Veeky Forums then? Fucking brainlet

stupid OP

If when you breath in deep and hold it no pain => probably musculoskeletal

Schedule doctor's visit and have them run an ECG, even if its nothing its useful to have a good one for future reference.

no its not !

I have had heart pain possibly similar to OP, he doesn't really describe much though so it's hard to tell

Me:
>heart flutters randomly
>feels like I'm gonna die
>annoying as fuck
>constantly being aware of heartbeat
>1-3 on the pain scale
>can still do physical activity no problem
>anything that occupies me enough means I don't notice it
>can't fucking sleep though, keeps me awake all night

One morning I said "fuck it" because I couldn't sleep, and went to the ER. They did an x-ray, did some kind of cardiogram test for 30s and decided there was nothing wrong. Doctor came by and told me it's probably a thing called a PVC - Premature Ventricular Contraction. 99% benign, does fuck all, heart just doesn't work at peak efficiency sometimes and it's annoying.

Told me it's usually caused by stimulants like caffeine, and also by alcohol. Later, I looked it up and found out that it could also be caused by nutrition deficiency particularly magnesium and potassium deficiency.

So he gave me a holter monitor, which I wore for all of 2 seconds when the technician said, "yep see this here, that's a PVC".
And sure enough, I'd been binging on coffee and monster energy drinks for the past few weeks for finals and shit. I cut out them out, ate bananas; heart started behaving normally again.

So try that out OP: Eat a banana or two every day (is there something better for potassium/magnesium? I don't know), and avoid stimulants and alcohol.

You are a soyboy, adjust your diet, stop eating and drinking shit, hit the gym, start slow and build up slowly, dont over do it

Your quality of life and your health (heart included) will improve 100x

Ah yes, that's a symptom of a beating heart. A good cure is asphyxiation.

Also, consider buying some nitroglycerin - here in canada it's OTC and costs like $15.

I'm no doctor though so maybe ask the doc first.