Politician doesn't have the balls to act against climate change

>politician doesn't have the balls to act against climate change

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-climate-change-golf-course-223436
americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583
youtube.com/watch?v=M0rqi8gxKB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>acting against climate change would mean putting a global embargo on china and other shithole producing countries and that's unenforceable because the UN only has that global power and China has veto on laws in the UN so it can literally not happen unless China were bribed to do so and all other shithole countries and then that'd incentivize all countries to pollute more to get more gibs to not pollute more so you can't eliminate this problem it's what you call a wicked problem one that's unsolvable

This
Climate change is a global problem that requires a global solution which wont happen.

>politicians doing anything that doesnt serve the sole purpose of lining their pockets and acquiring power
What fantasy realm do you live in? Politics is a cash/power grab and nothing else. If they gave a single fuck about you, our children, or our planet they would be outcompeted for their position in office by someone who gives no fucks and is in it to win it. The world is run by C students, and power corrupts absolutely. The result is a bunch of morons with no morals making all the decisions.

And thats our great filter then. Congrats.

Trump has plenty of balls. Metaphorically speaking.
But he has no reason to act unless his own wealth is threatened. When it is, he acts promptly.
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-climate-change-golf-course-223436

Invest in research, with great effort and investment create technology that will be cheaper and less polluting at the same time.
Other countries adopt your solution, see the problem solve itself.
Hard to do, but not impossible if one first world country actually commits.

I did not believe in climate change but the last few winters have been very mild and this year we only had snow for a few days.

From what i have gathered we are experiencing the warmest winter in as long as we can remember.

It's really creepy when there are 5 cold days instead of 50 and even those 5 cold days have been mild.

>Falling for the climate change meme

I thought you were smart, Veeky Forums

> politician doesn't have the balls to act according to race realism

>race
Not science.

>Not science.
What do you mean?

So are you going to stop be leaving in xml Lindsay change when we get a random cold winter?

Race has been discredited by science and anyone who actually cares about human history doesn't give about about it.

Fucking hell I hate my phone

>Race has been discredited by science
[citation needed]

>Fucking hell I hate my phone
Do you need to swear?

OK.

americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583

Awaiting your conspiracy theories.

There is no conspiracy, noone is really hiding white genocide.

Why the hemophilia?

youtube.com/watch?v=M0rqi8gxKB4