Oh well at least I'll sleep better

>not enough booze
>sleep

Best whiskey for

All women are whores, Prove me wrong.

First define what constitutes payment.

Jack Daniels

It ain't broke don't fix it

Cash (of course), anything you can buy or that is not free.

Cars, housing, rides, "gifts", ect. ect.

I know one who isn't a whore. Your theory's disproved.
Now go back to /r9k/, you don't belong here.

Your mother is a whore as well, Sorry to break to to you lady.

Homosexuality might be more your speed

Oh boy.

lol.

>mfw by that definition i've made a net profit off of every woman I've fucked

You don't even care about alcohol, you just care about being drunk. Fuck off and don't ever reply to a recommendation again when you don't know a shitstain from a mirror

I don't think women are whores but I'm not sure they love in the way we do.

>Alcoholism General
>you just care about being drunk
wew lad regular Sherlock Holmes here

you're in the wrong neighbourhood kiddo

>getting that nice warm rush from vodka tonight

wew, this is new. I haven't felt this in years

Feels good man

So a bunch of friends left liquor at my place after a party. What sort of cocktails can I make with the following:

>Angostura bitters
>Rose grenadine
>Slow & Low Rock & Rye
>Reyka vodka
>Tin Cup whiskey
>Bombay sapphire gin
>Jose Cuervo
>Bacardi white rum
>Grey Goose
>St. Germain liqueur

I'm suffering from a bit of choice paralysis

Can this be a new pasta for alck threads

>tfw don't even care about alcohol, just care about being drunk

I just bought Suntory Whiskey - Toki

It has an interesting flavour; never tried japanese whiskey before. It was $35 but I wish I got the $65 Hibiki instead just to know what that's like.

start drinking the whiskey neat while you think on it

who /gets on the wagon exactly at midnight/ autist here?

One time I quit drinking long enough to wonder why I quit drinking.

legit. i quit drinking for 2 months this spring

jumped right back off the wagon because lol fuck that

come join us if you're bored

client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#al/ck/&server=irc.rizon.net

all comfy all the time, just for us ak/ck/s

posting some tunes atm

all i drink is beer.
what should I start drinking? mixed or whatever
nothing complicated to make

just drink whiskey and chase it with beer
literally and unironically all you need

fuck im drunk and it isnt even 8 yet

Try different liquors.

Go to a bar with a good happy hour, like 2 or 3 dollar shots. Try a shot of each. Do whiskey, vodka, tequila in that order. Pace yourself so you can get a good feel as to what you like. Wait 15 min between shots so you can focus on what feels good to you. Once you find what you like, get a bottle. Look up recommendations and get what you think is good. Then start drinking either straight or mixed. There's plenty of good mixes. I'd say vodka is the best bang for your buck because it goes so well with sodas, but again, everyone's different

I'm new to al/ck/ so maybe this is a meme but traditionally "falling off the wagon" means you're drinking again, being on the wagon means you're not

shot of 100 proof bourbon, followed by a 12 oz of water. repeat until drunk

Combine your love of beer with your will to experiment.

time for car bombs

Who else here drink wine from a bag in a box?

I sometimes like to but I never know when to stop, unlike with bottles. So I usually down the whole thing in about 6 hours. Wine drunk can be best drunk but the hangovers are the worst.

>being sober enough to care

like user said, it's hard to know when to stop with wine boxes. you dont see how much you're drinking

Yes, I said I got on it. That means stopping.

fuck im a degenerate

What drink gives you the worst shits? For me it's Yeungling.

sugary stuff

Gin.

Beer doesn't do anything nasty to me, but then again I haven't put away a ton of it in a single night.

If evens I drink tonight

Sorry/Congrats

reroll

Yeasty unfiltered stuff. Trappist ales, hefeweizen etc

BRRAAAPP

You got dubs! That over rules everything. Time to drink!

haha stay sober faggot

awww shiiiieee
I already spent todays drinking money on taquitos

Is jack really that good? I don't remember it being any better than bottom shelf whiskey (which i am definitely not too good to drink) like royal canadian but i guess i can give it another shot (heh)

Luckily all money is drinking money

Haha same. Went two months like a semi-pro and then fuck everything

currently enjoying a Hendrick's G&T, a truly GOAT beverage (and I'm not normally a gin guy)

no its bad,
(like all bourbon)

I don't like it and can't understand why it's priced so high. It tastes funny to me.
I prefer Wild Turkey.

>stop drinking
>hungry as fuck all the time

im afraid im going to get fat

Ok, time to quit drinking. It was nice knowing you all.

so I drink every night a bottle of wine and then go 8-17 work . is it ok ?

was finally able to sleep 8 hours last night, But now I have a pounding headache and im shaking like a leaf

2 of rye
1 of st germain
dash of bitters

Day SEVEN without alcohol. Horey Christ.
Does this mean I'm almost human now? Amidoinitrite, world? Do I get to have friends who aren't in prison 50% of the time, get to journey through life without being in constant agony and a state of abject terror, be a multi millionaire and slosh my saucisson sauces betwixt the reproductive regions of little Miss taytay jizzy swizznizzle?
I do get these things, right? Because at the moment I seem to be doing little more than laying on the floor, curled up in agony, coughing up entire lungs and fantasising relentlessly about injecting a gallon of vodka into my heart.
I'll give it another ten minutes. If I'm not rolling around in gold and boobs, I'm relapsing.

I'm on day three of my dry-out.

For the preceding three weeks, drinking stopped being fun. No matter how much I drank it wasn't enough. I was doing a bottle of wine, half a bottle of vodka and a longneck of 7.5% stout every night, 2x on weekend days.

Found myself waking up with a hangover pretty much every day. Funnily enough have also woken up with hangover like symptoms the first two days without booze.

Don't really miss it much at this stage but I'm sure that will change.

Not giving up for good, just need a re-set.

>gin, 2 parts
>germain, 1 part
>tiny bit of grenadine

get a bit of lime and ice then, and you're good

I stopped on the 30th, feel similarly. Prolly gonna go a month this time

The worst part of it for me after initial withdrawal is after about 45-60 days. You kind of hit a wall and lose your motivation

Damn I love car bombs, maybe a little too much.

I haven't had a drink since March 28, 2012. Haven't had a smoke since then either.

A nice rum and coke and a camel light sounds pretty damn good.

You passed acute withdrawals (maybe not yet), and now you have PAWS. They can last years, but most effects should dissipate over a few months.
Wait at least a month or two before deciding it's worth it to relapse, you still have brainfog and cravings.

Vodka. Two handles of Smirnoff for $33.98, why would you even ask this question here?

I second that this should be a pasta, this guy is fucking retarded. Go back to /beergeneral/

it's beautiful

Yeah Jack is shit tier and only older hicks drink it to trick themselves into thinking they're classy on game day. Roll tide.

>gf left for a week
>woke up and fed all my pets, walked the doggo, too.
>no longer have to be shameful about my habits
>sitting in bed all day with a half gallon of oj and my trusty handle
>binge watching king of the hill because my gf was kind enough to give me literally every season for my birthday, along with some propane accessories (I'm fucking serious she knows how much I love this show)
>chillin' with my cat
>probably gonna take a nap later
NOTHING CAN STOP ME
The only thing I'm worried about is food, but we can make it happen cap'n, I have faith my fellow man and I can only hope that he has faith in me.

Anyone else getting cozy today? I'll probably spend my last few days alone drinking and cleaning my house (it's really pretty clean already) before she gets back, but for night now I am taking a straight up GARBAGE day. Or two. Or three.

>he doesnt know KotH was made to shill propane since hipsters made grilling with wood and charcoal cool again

You could do that every single day if you didn't have a gf that drags you down constantly

Yeah she's holding him back. Evil

I don't understand why people tie themselves down to other people, you have to play pretend every single day, you can't enjoy yourself alone there will always be someone interrupting you or asking you to do something.
I just don't see the point

Bulleit Rye is da bomb

Getting old alone is shit, and I can't go without at least the occasional squelching sesh. If you're don't get a bit at least a couple of times a year I get all rapey.

From all the different people I've talked to maybe I'm more fucked up than most, but am I the only person here who actually WANTS to be alone? To not be bogged down by anyone else?
I find happiness in solitude, I find misery in companionship

Relapsed already. Drunk as shit.
A full week though. Been a while since I managed that

I want to be alone, but I can't go completely without grils all the time and refuse to use condoms, so hookers are a no, and one-nighters are dodgy.
I'd rather put up with a gril's whining and have her around, than be completely without. If she becomes annoying I just drink more.

I likely would be this way, however I don't even know what it's like to be in a relationship at all during 27 years of living, so I kind of wanted to see what it was like at least once before I die. Not fond of the idea of dying alone and old either.
To be honest I really just don't know what to think about it anymore.

Yes, you depend on someone else for your needs to be satisfied, you are dependent.
I am independent, I don't want, nor need anyone in my life, and I would like to keep it that way.
Getting someone into my life would be result in trouble and me getting annoyed constantly so I will never even bother. Though I wouldn't bother anyway since there isn't a woman alive who wouldn't end up annoying me at some point

This is me under the age of 25. Girls are the same and that's exactly what they are..girls. Not women. Once you and your gf start going somewhere in life you start to challenge each other in some weird way and time spent apart and together is actually respected. No more nagging cunt thinking they can get away with telling you to do chores. Just stand firm and be who you really are.

So how old are you? Be honest

Everyone is dependent on someone else. If there were no shopkeepers I'd starve. I put up with their shit in exchange for sandwiches. I tolerate grils too, because they feel nice, and clean the shit off my walls.

Obviously, but in my home, I do not want to depend on anyone else, anyone else there would just fuck things up, they would misplace things, or they'd arrange things wrong, or they'd be plain annoying if they spoke.
If I clean, I am meticulous in it, everything will be returned to its proper place, everything will be completely clean. I will never trust anyone else to have the same level of detail in cleaning.

Im searching for a subtly fruity, sweet wine that doesn't taste cheap

I found one named blush but the taste has the distinct taste of cheap. Cheap wine just gives me headaches and a hangover. Pls respond suggestions

If you stop drinking you're cutting down 1000 to 2000 kcal a day or something in alcohol calories.

No wonder you're hungry.

rieslings and alsace stuff probably.

wanting to drink something sweet without getting hangovers is sort of asking for the impossible desu, but if you move into good more expensive wine it will be less bad.

I've tried both ways and prefer celibacy desu.

There's a reason why contemplatives of all religions get rid of their possessions, stop fucking around with women, wear a simple uniform and either shave their heads or let everything grow as it is.

Once you stop engaging with greed, lust and vanity you have >90% of your problems solved.

Celibacy is crap after a while, and once you're middle-aged, it's harder to lure grils back to your dungeon. All you're gonna get is gold digging spastics with HIV, or past their fuck-by-date hags who their previous owners part exchanged for the latest in nubile porking portions. Being alone, old and ill is suicide territory.

I didn't make it to the toilet over a year ago, so blasted my floor with shit. Been too drunk ever since to clean it up, so I just put a plant on top of it. I did check it some months ago, and it seems to have intertwined with and welded to, the bathroom floor. So it lives there now. Just me and my dried turd. If I had a gril she'd have cleaned it up, sprayed air freshener, then bought me vodka and blowjobs in bed. Putting up with her occasionally crying/whinging about whatever would be worth it. Grils are great. Just a shame I keep getting drunk and comprehensively ruining things.