>God's chosen people
>These sad grey lumps are the pinnacle of their cuisine

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/03/israeli-style-extra-smooth-hummus-recipe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pw2A03Z91FI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews know their meat products

damn I would kill for a good Reuben

bland as fuck, but meat tastes good, so you think otherwise, jews have the worst food, even the better parts of thier cuisine were stolen from sandniggers

>deepfried in schmaltz
>in any way sad
Not a jew but it's pretty tasty

matzo balls, if not disgustingly eggy and salty, are fucking delicious. especially when paired with well done latkes (heavily fried, paired with sour cream and apple sauce). traditional jewish food has the capability to be awesome especially with a little help from diasporic bastardization- but some shit is irredeemable. for example, ashkenazi charoset is fucking awful, whereas sephardic charoset is pretty decent if you use the right spices and don't just go off of an internet recipe.

You're not wrong, the Jewish deli in my neighborhood puts out a corned beef that is fucking S T A C K E D

seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/03/israeli-style-extra-smooth-hummus-recipe.html

Tastes good.

Went to many a bar mitzvah in my day. That challah bread is delicious.

Fucking charoset. Every Passover ruined by the fucking unevenly chopped red ""delicious"" apples and raisins in Manischewitz on soggy matzahs. I'm so glad someone else understands

>seriouseats
Numale eats

I've been banned for my opinions before... but yeah, working mitzvahs for a few years - believing any deity chose them after all they've been through, continue to go through, and put themselves/each other through, it's pure delusion.

They make good cold cuts. They also never figured out how to butcher cattle properly. It's pretty rare I fear God shall smite me down with E. Coli when I eat a med-rare eye of round roast.

Could make you famous.

youtube.com/watch?v=pw2A03Z91FI

Motzaball soup is amazing. This jewish deli in San Dieeggo has the best Motzaballs. Called D.Z. Akins. Any so cal people should take a trip there and try it.

The state of modern humans.

t. guy who owns the jewish deli called D.Z. Akins in san diego

>La Mesa
sounds good user will have to give it a go

N-no...!

Alright you fucking goys.
>cube and pan fry fatty pork chops
>add to soup 10 minutes before done with cracked pepper and fresh thyme.

Do it all the time to sully their food.

Gas range the kikes cook war Now!

you forgot the zyklon b, adds umami

Seriously though i wasn't kidding about any of that. Buy a box of that shit at the grocer and do as i say but add carrots and maybe a little cabbage.
Its fantastic user
I have honestly pissed off a jew at.work with this before.

>Jesus Christ's chosen people
>This sad white stale cracker is the pinnacle of their cuisine

sad!

It's actually Jesus' flesh you heathen.

It's actually symbolic of an aspirin. It reminds Jews of all the fun times at camp in the early 40's.

>so kosher

Dont even get me started with pulled pork curry and rice. My paki besti wanted to stab me for allah over it.

But seriously you kafir need to do a pulled pork curry just fry it in pork fat in a skillet 1st before adding to the sauce

>meat and cheese
Dairy + meat together would not be kosher, my good goy.

Kosher food laws are pretty hardc0re

A heeb following any type of rule.
>goyimI.jpg

Muslim prep-wench I worked with in the kitchen would mow down on cheese and bacon sandwiches. During Ramadan, he'd still eat them early in the morning, but would complain about being weak by the end of his shift because he couldn't eat.

... If you're already going to hell, you might as well eat lunch. Right?

if they didn't remind you that they were poor and downtrodden "as a people" you might forget, what with all the banks and tv shows and professorships

I worked for a Jewish medical family years ago and they wouldn't mix meat and dairy. Their home cooked food was absolutely incredible, but damn... what a life it would be without pepperoni and sausage pizza.

That's something I don't get about the whole sin thing. Dunno how it works for Muslims, but why don't Christians just dick around for their entire lives and pray for forgiveness from the deathbed? Worried about getting hit by a car?

Catholics are motivated by guilt, not retribution

You don't get forgiven unless you're truly sorry and repent. The Italian mafia may go to church and confession all the time but they are still going to hell.

prove that hell exists beyond a meme used to keep the masses in constant guilt and fear, unless you literally worship satan, there's always purgatory, fuck the demiurge

Only to flithy Catholics. For most reasonable Protestants, it's a symbol.

The reason they're called "beliefs" and not "facts" is that they can't be proven.

Even worshipping Satan, one couldn't prove the existence of hell. LaVeyan Satanism - on a tangent - doesn't even necessarily worship Satan; it just uses him as a reference for healthy egoism.

If hell does exist, this is the closest to proof that it is exothermic.

didn't they just steal this from germans while screaming nazis at them?

Nazis probably wouldn't have existed when Hebrews and Shebrews figured out dumplings.

The word seems to be cognate with knot and noodle, and shows up all over Europe... so probably either Indo-European, Slav, or Roman.

>jews

I refuse to eat anything jewish or has a stamp saying its kosher. Fucking kikes are scummy worms. I once went with friends to this restaurant and they called the "Mediterranean salad" as "Israeli salad". Im sure no one had the idea of putting cucumber and tomato together with lemon before 1960 and so Israel gets the credit for a fucking simple idea.

Real or not that pic is amazing

Catholics ruined Christianity.

Paul ruined Christianity with Romanism

Arby's has a shockingly decent Reuben sandwich.

you are actually missing out, as much as i hate zionists as any other sane human, jewish food is actually very tasty

Oy vey, no! When I was stuck in bumfuck flyover craving a reuben I tried one and it was fucking god awful. Figuratively, satan's shit.

Y'know... not all Jews are zionists and scumbags. There are a ton of normal-ass Jews in the US who are literally just regular people.

>on train
>some dude on the phone talking about how his taxes are too high
>mentions going to synagogue
Typical Jew

A well prepared Nova Lox is better than sex. God I want one right now.

Y'know...not all Muslims are Wahabists and terrorists. There are a ton of normal-ass Muslims in the US who are literally just regular people.

>Muslims
they should be put to death anyway.

yeah, the others are just the one enabling the whole system by providing them help and money, and being outraged when shit happen to be sure nobody is allowed to complain.

Are you talking about Jews or Muslims?

Obviously Muslims. Jewish economics is more organised and the Zion percentage is greater

>not all Muslims are Wahabists and terrorists. There are a ton of normal-ass Muslims in the US who are literally just regular people.

Regular people who give their money and support to ISIS?

Try to play straw man all you want, but Christian Churches sure as hell aren't tithing money to the KKK or the Westborough Baptists. Which would be more fitting in your analogy.

And before you try to play mental gymnastics, my parents are muslim. I see first hand their double talk of "not supporting terrorists" and then turning around and giving money to temples that funnel money to ISIS.

Very odd that American liberals have turned Anti-semetic and now support totalitarian right wing, religious Muslim dictatorships who oppress women & have zero rights.

It's as if the ignorant 'Merican liberals have sided with the muslim version of the Republican party simply because they're muslim.

Its the work of the Jew. Who benefits from a misled American public?

Are you fucking kidding me? It is impossible for the reuben sandwich to be anything less than a 9/10.

>tfw no jews in my town
>tfw no good jewish diners

Yep, pretty astounding

>all islamic temples funnel money to ISIS

Lol, no. In fact I defy you to name one in the US that it can be proven is currently funding ISIS. Protip: You can't because it would have been closed and the Imam arrested. And stop larping as a muslim /pol/ your shit's as transparent as Casper the friendly ghost.

"Not all X are like that"
Not all grass is green. We base our assumptions on the most common case.

Um, I don't see any evidence of it happening at all. I think you're just a racist.

>I haven't seen anything about a topic I avoid
Imagine that.

Way-sist

Your words have no meaning anymore.

Ever given half a salami sammich tona Muslim friend only to have them say, "O.M.A. that's amazing" only to tell them its pork and watch them vomit it up?

>hating an ideology
hating muslims isn't racist you dumb fuck. unless you think all muslims have the same color skin, then that makes you a racist.

Ever brought a platter of fried chicken to a Baptist potluck and seen everyone going for seconds and announcing, "I'm gay," and see them spit it out? All Abrahamic religions must be purged for the sake of humanity.

Meat and cheese isn't kosher... that isn't jewish.

He didn't say the sandwich was jewish. He said the meat was.

A Bayer joke, nice.