/ S I P / G E N E R A L: Halfway there edition

Old one hit the bump limit . We're halfway to the weekend, sip boys. Finish strong.

>tfw no sips in the house and I have to stop on my way to work tomorrow morning

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

does anybody have a sip tier list

I wanna know what sips are good and what sips are just ok

Comin atcha

>Black down that low

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw 2 for $3
>tfw 10 for 15.99

Have to agree with the chart. First time having red sips today and it was really awful tasting compared to white. Love orange and yellow too but white is by far the best. Wish I could get purple in my country though. Nice to be part of this community.

>that sign in the back

got me

I came here after eating some bread I baked because i was wondering if there would be any bread threads here. I regular Veeky Forums and i occasionally i see /SHILLppers/ and chuckle 2 myself 'these charlatans surely r not fooling any1'

then I see this - sip generals? u r all fucking MAD and disgust me

dont 4get 2 drink ur water

Nice blog

Do you lads S I P on the weekend or just during the work week?

>mfw I suspect my roommate has been stealing my favorite 0-calorie pre-workout

What do you guys think of these sips? I usually grab one if I see them.

shoo shoo sip shill

AMP is the only sip that is not a complete meme

it actually works.

Hey /sip/bois Amerilard here

I am visiting Australia and want to try some of the local stuff. Doesn't have to be sugar free just as long as it's not available back home. No monster either they all suck.

What get?

>No monster either they all suck.

I hope you get trapped in a kangaroo pouch full of crocodile headed funnel web box jellyfishes.

anyone else here 2 sips in the span of 2 hours?

This is Craig from marketing.... I updated this influencer comparable last week and pushed it out to the git repository. Please run your git pulls gentlemen. We need to stop using stale ass memes.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Monster is the sip, all others are a sip.

nth for monster girls need love too!

Reminder to report these paid advertisement shill threads!

S I P B O Y S

How do I stop being a little bitch and get used to caffeine? Every time I drink something with a little too much caffeine I feel like shit. Nausea and stuff.

Take 100mg of l-theanine before you sip. If that doesn’t work, try 200mg. It’s cheap, easy to find, and it’s just an amino acid from tea. No jitters and no crash.

>shills
Dude, we are legion.

I’m assuming this is b8 again, but it’s the other way around.

The number of unique posters is always higher than the number of replies in sip threads. I double checked it. It's right.

b8 confirmed

300/2=150
1599/10=160
the fuck is this shit

>just took my first sip of the day

Same. Haven't had one in a week+, so I'm on cloud 9 rn.

>tfw 1 for 0.99

Giving this a shot

>when you just had your one-a-week Green Monster

Not the best flavor, in my opinion, but it’s still good.

Do you sip ultras otherwise?

This graph is EXTREMELY accurate.

This has to be the most cancerous general, literally.

Local sugarfree brand otherwise.

there are so many sippers between Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums that our own sip brand would probably take off

so you're basically a nonsipper

>done with first /sip/
>just moved a second /sip/ from the fridge to the freezer, gonna get a super icey /sip/ in 20 or so minutes
>making tomato soup for a double /sip/
>watching conspiracy videos

super comfy right now

Yep. I like the typical "energy" flavor.

>be poor sipboy coz i spend all my spare money on sips
>order fakeass cheap chinese zippo for /out/ purposes
>retailer attached this pic related rare sip as a thanks
>theyknowme.png
>actually tastes good

user got any experience with obscure sips?

>mfw I don't understand the existence of such thread
>mfw I don't understand the existence of such thread HERE (/pol/ or /d/ seems to be the best place)

Seriously tho, why don't you just do coke and have a pepsi after.

I'm baffled, is there some phallic appropriation with the can or something?

Can you cook with it?

forgot pic

>beverage thread
>on a board for food and cooking discussion
Whoa

Nonsipper:

Please post any source linking any ingredient in sips to cancer in humans.

Thanks.

P.T. You can’t.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

>MFW MY SIP CAME OUT THE CAN AS A DELICIOUS /SIP/ SLUSHIE

IT'S SO GOOD BOIS, YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS

One thing I think /sip/boys and non can agree on: the best time for a /sip/ is while admiring Tara Strong's nice badonkadonk.

How many sips a day can you do? Trying to limit 2 per day of zero ultra

Just cracked a cold one open. First time I've ever had it. Purty gud.

I don't buy Monster because of this blatant advertising

Can you lurk for like five seconds bro? Before you fall for the oldest fucking trick in the Veeky Forums book?

can someone shoop a /sip/ in this

/s i p p k a n g z 2 k 1 7/

Yeah we need some more gay fucking anime with sips shopped in. That’s what this meme is all about. Shitty, interchangeable photos of chinese cartoons + sips. That’s what makes this meme great. More of that please.

I can't hear you over all the cum gargling in your fuck-gullet. Could you repeat yourself?

Yes and it’s best when it’s so shitty and unremarkable that no one ever reposts it. The more forgettable and pointless it is, the better. Also if it’s cringey pedo looking anime, that’d be optimal. I want to regret ever seeing it.

This is now the ChugChad general

Negatory bro

Monster is for basement dwelling nerds.

Negatory bro

>le cuck man supreme

Positively ;)

>ChugChad
Gross.

>basement dwelling nerds
Fake news.

It's viral marketing and they pay gook moot to not have their shit threads deleted

I had to leave my girlfriend a few days ago, going to be gone for 2 months for work.
I opened my backpack for the first time today and found a bag with 2 Monster Energy™ Zero Ultras™, 1 Ultra Sunrise™, a large bag of beef jerky, and a note.
This is true love fellow sippers. I'm going to marry this girl.

Who /uni/ /sipboy/ here?
We're just having fun m8, we genuinely like Monster because it's decently cheap and gives us our unhealthy fix.

>unhealthy fix.
Uh, what's unhealthy about it? Edith says she drinks one a day and she's 137 years old.

This one actually tastes bad

what's the best flavor besides white

Black, but it's not an every day SIP. Black is a special occasion SIP. It's very complex and you need time and a special moment to really experience it. The next best is Yellow, RIP. Since you won't be able to find yellow you then get Purple (which is still a very fine sip) then Orange (which is a bit 1 dimensional in terms of flavor profile). Red is barely worth drinking and Blue is not worth drinking unless you are that rare type of person that likes the taste of man made chemical "wild berry."

I've tried the mango loco. Delicious, but not a true sip.

Hey red bull shill, you’re blowing your cover.

wtf are this shill thread about anyway? how much do you get paid to post these? how do I sign up?

Poster/IP count suggests someone is using dynamic IP/proxies/VPN, whatever.

What the fuck is "Erythritol" then?

>giving blue and black low rating

go home redbully

>drinking anything except for water
You're all failures.

maybe it just means 44 people genuinely sip

I have never seen the black sip for sale, is it still made?

Try using “the internet.”

>Poster/IP count suggests someone is using dynamic IP/proxies/VPN, whatever.
Occam’s razor suggests you’re retarded.

naturally occurring sugar alcohol found in pears

literally 2 seconds of googling u shill

Gonna have my first sip in a week tomorrow fug

Yes

Thanks for the bumps, Redbullies.

I've only be able to get ;white,orange and red.
White for some reason is sooo much better.
IMO its the best light soft/energy drink.

Hey guys I think this is another thread you would really enjoy my hypothesis is that S I P B O I S have a fairly large overlap with SLAMMED owners

>click link
>ctrl+f
>"sip"
>no matches
No, I think I'm good here.

Just had my very first sip today and lemme tell ya, you guys weren't joking. Jesus, that FIRST sip. Theres nothing quite like it.

Two tops, and that's when I'm not going to sleep until 4 a.m. the next morning. For me one morning sip is ideal, and if I need to I'll bump it with unsweetened iced tea or Coke Zero.

Two. Weening down to one per day on weekdays.

RIP Yellow sip, too good for this world. Gonna head to the local spot that still carried it for a bit, but I'm ready for disappointment.

I'm glad you found the sips. Welcome to the club.
S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Do you guys have "Mother" over there? Apple green is cool, and drinking purple grape while you eat salted corn chipsv it tastes like jam doughnuts in a drink form.