Memes aside, is this the greatest PR stunt of all-time?

Where can I get more video

You can get it by ceasing to be a retard.

yes

>Memes aside
no

This just made me but another car, and never even think about this bullshit... Speakers to top in fucking cabrio... WTF?

>doesnt remember macy's thanks giving day parade
>doesnt remember when price changed his name
>doesnt remember the blair witch project pretending to be real
>doesnt remember stupid david blane stunts
>doesnt remember oprah's "every gets a car" stunt

yeah no, people will totes be talkng about this for years to come. and generate memes that will be relevant a decade from now

Sending junk into space... great fucking job.

Why? Why is he trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator?

Fuck spaceX, its a scam.

It will also be its undoing.

so spaceX deserves praise for using a massive sum of 90 million dollars stolen from tax payers, to launch a piece of junk into space.
Why the fuck should I be ok with Elon using stolen taxes to create a fucking tesla ad?
what a fucking hack

This was a rocket test ffs. You don't put a multi-milliuon dollar satellite into a rocket until it is proven to work.
SpaceX used a car as test freight, other space programs shot tanks of water or concrete into space because it doesn't cost so much when the rocket blows up.

Shhhhh user, don't interrupt their rage with facts

>SpaceX used a car as test freight

Haha yeah that was so funny and cool wasn't it. Was it a Ford or a Mercedes? I can't remember. Anyway, good to see a fellow Musker on here, I wish we could send all these Musk haters up in to space lol

I don't care if you like him or not, it just boggled me that people think he should have shot something even more expensive into space with a rocket that has an unknown failure rate.
People would have been even more furious if it converted an expensive satellite into dust or dispersed a nuclear battery over their houses.

they used reusable rockets and managed to retrieve them?
this is what they were promoting

Sure kid

>t. kid who's never paid taxes
I don't give a shit about whatever flashy gimmicky crap that fraud scum does, this was a 90 million dollar advertisement completely paid for by MY and every other american who actually works (not you) taxes
fuck this fraud

FH was not funded with your meager dollars.

Part of F9 development was. As a result, you save money, you twat. Every government launch on F9 instead of a ULA launcher saves you money.

I don't want the government wasting money on ANY spaceX, boeing, fucking ULA bullshit meme project, it serves no purpose when people in America are starving and need more help then a fucking satellite in orbit
this is just the government laughing in the face of the people who truly need their help

ahaha you know these people are retarded everytime taxes are brought up, people litreally died to fight a pointless war at taxpayers expense, 9.11 was done by the saudis but america did nothing and the taxpayers are still paying for it, but leave it for a guy who's actually doing good and suddenly taxes is all your type care about.

Leave our gene pool.

fuck off virtue signalling faggot

Define the measurements for PR stunts

Indeed it was. There's not many other things in the core of human history like this type of high order advertising.

You're kidding right? This trumps all those and then some by miles.

Fuck space, in fact fuck innovation amirite?

Lets drop all innovation and just spend money on food until there is too many of us again and starvation renews