No food left

Haven't eaten in days. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go to a food bank/homeless shelter

12:41AM

What's your address user? I'll order you up a pizza.

Prefer not to.. Thanks though.

Peirce a vein in your arm and drain 2 - 3 cups of blood. Make blood soup. You never have to be hungry again.

lol go to a store and steal food?

Got anything in your pantry? Literally anything, flour/spices/whatever

fuck all boss.

I may be poor, no thief.

Unless you can scrape up some change from the couch, it's time to dumpster dive /: it sucks but it'll keep you alive

if you are an attractive, above age of consent female i am willing to send you casheish in return for lewd nude timestamped poses, if not well im sorry fampai but you must become ethiopian.

big dick male sry

Ask a neighbor to borrow a stick of butter, lots of calories.

no you are not, i have a big dick, i can tell these things.

go 2 a fast food and ask for a water cup

Emergency food stamps bc why not
Lol get your gibs before the impending civil war

Ask family for food
Or friends if you have any
All you need is salt, pepper, 1lbs of white or red beans, 2 cups of dry rice, 4 cups of water, and either 1 package of smoked sausage or half a pack of bacon to make a pot of beans and rice that will last you 3 to 4 days

If you have no money, no friends, no family, and no food, either beg for change or go lift a protein bar from a gas station, you sad fuck.

>wastes money on electricity and internet instead of food
>sell your computer for food and go to the library

OP, kys

2bh I think it's most likely some user doing a lazy troll thread

Go to a bakery and ask. They always have stale donuts they need to get rid of. Go to a grocery store and ask an employee. Be honest of your situation.

> Haven't eaten in days.

Meanwhile in /b/...

>Haven't eaten in days
>Won't let someone order you a pizza because they'll have your address for 20mins and forget about it after
I don't believe you.

Posting your actual address on a anonymous image board sounds real smart. Gibs me your address and I'll give you pizza, I swear.

578 Long Drive
Crestview, FL 32539

Its nearly 4 AM in Florida, not a single place will deliver at this hour.

I know, I was just proving a point. The most someone will do with my address is call me a dumb ass for posting it.

are those maggots?

I doubt it's your real address

Phone broke, can't take a pic of mailbox.

Do people seriously not have credit cards? Even if you can be against (((debt))) they're perfect in emergencies like that.

So close, yet so far away.

I don't care for pizza right now anyway. I'm on a cut diet. I mean, if OP is starving he could email one of us that are willing to send him a pizza.

This is the dumpster behind that pizza hut. Get yer ass into that right now and show us what you find.

if you are an attractive, above age of consent male i am willing to send you casheish in return for lewd nude timestamped poses of said dick, if not well im sorry fampai but you must become ethiopian.

Pretty sure foodplaces dispose of the food in a way that deters hobos from hanging around.

I'm this I'm not OP. I'm not the one starving. I'm just wondering why he couldn't email one of us his address if we're willing to buy him a pizza or two. I've got a debit card in my pocket right now and some change to burn if it helps a starving autist for a day or two.

Prepare for pizza avalanche

I SMELL DINNER!

5 am. time for a tasty burger.

They just donate it to a shelter or one of the elementary schools when I turn it down anyway.

you really should stockpile food first.

i can go 90 days without needing food.

let this guy order you a pizza. hell i might.

so did OP get raped? guess thats at least SOME proteins for him.

I HAVE THE SAME BOWL MATE

I'm guessing op is dead and a skellington sitting in front of his computer by now

You are technically on a fast. I do a 5 day water only fast every month. My longest was 30 days. So it's no biggie for me to go 2 weeks straight without food. How many days have you been without food?

youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE

Go find a dick to suck user.

>mfw me and a coworker found a bag of bagels behind the Panera next to our work from the morning that were being thrown out.

>Took so many bagels home.

Normally I don't do stuff like that but there was literally nothing wrong with them besides a little condensation.

Drink water, take multivitamin, and eat salt. Congrats, you are now water fasting. You'll lose about 1lbs of fat weight at most every day. Extra lost weight will be water weight. If you are drinking a shit load of water, pissing out a ton of water, and losing more than 1lbs of weight a day then eat more salt. If you get to or below 14bmi you'll most likely die. When your water fast is over, take about 2-4 days to refeed properly and very slowly. Juice only the first day for instance. Otherwise, you'll clog up your shitter and never shit again.

see:

Don’t worry. It still tastes the same.

North America? Wild onion, wild garlic, and dandelion leaves/roots. Free and tasty (although the dandelion can be a tad bit bitter).

Learn to dumpsterdive man.
I do it all the time, even if I have money. Mostly for lulz from eating trash, also because I don't like all that perfectly fine food being wasted (muh africa).

Be careful to go easy on the dandelion, the leaves are heavy in oxalates, the roots are worse... You can poison yourself eating too much...

>wat do?

Heroin

How the fuck are you this poor?
Majority of people in western world are eating themselves to death. Especially the poor.

Other terrifying foods that are very high in oxalates include avocados, spinach, sweet potatoes, and the dreaded grapefruit.

Go to your local church and ask if they know any help. They will feel better for helping a poorfuck and you get something to eat. Buy something small as a thankyou if you're better off.

Just drink some water and go to bed early

eat shit lol

>Majority of people in western world are eating themselves to death. Especially the poor.
>Especially the poor.
The irony

are you a snake or a hibernating bear?

Will someone buy me a pizza?

eat your dandruff. eat your boogers. jerk off into your mouth. eat the neighbor(s). fucking christ. people are lazy.

>walk into gas station
>pick up chocolate bars and anything you can fit in your hand (not bags of chips)
>when nobody is looking throw them into the trash
>wait until they take out the trash, retrieve free food

to be fair if i was a poor piece of shit with nobody around and nothing to distract me save for a crappy laptop with the cheapest internet i can find i would choose internet over food