You know if this were the 1930's, I bet all of you co/ck/su/ck/ers would have loved to be housewives...

You know if this were the 1930's, I bet all of you co/ck/su/ck/ers would have loved to be housewives. Then you could cook all day and make sure your husbandos' needs are met.

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/85597/8-curious-recipes-depression-era
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_cake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure. Feminists are fuckin' stupid. Being a housewife would be the easiest thing ever.

I'm a stay at home daddy and I can tell you it's actually harder than it looks. Fortunately, I have well-behaved kids who make my job easier.

This is unironically my life goal.
tfw no gf to slave all day over a hot stove for

I am a mtf and I feel fortunate to be in the position where I slave all day over a hot stove for my boyfriend, well, fiance. He says my cooking is superb.

That's why I become a cute girl. It's so much easier to find a bf this way. And everyone loves it when you cook holiday dinners. Housewives have it much better than househusbands.

Samefag or tranny hivemind?

The first one sounds legitimate.
The second one sounds like it's mocking the first one.

Kill yourself, degenerate.

You are both mentally ill gay men. Snap out of it, please.

Whoaaa man but dont u think that some persons just DONT want to stay at home, washing dishes and brushing a floor? People love their works, they invite, they help other people and they obviously DONT waist their lives by sawing husbands pants.

Nice projection, Anonymous.

Nice sockpuppetry, Anonymous.

>Feminists are fuckin' stupid.
But user, isn't it really just about "ethics in video game journalism"?

:^)

Tbh I'd love to be a stay at home guy. Not a father ofc because fuck kids, but id be the "housewife" of a rich woman and cook and clean for her, make her drink when she gets home, etc.
I can wear pajamas all day, listen to the radio all day, all I gotta do is make a few meals and vacuum every couple days? Fuck yeah.

Fuck staying at home all day

haha you have no fucking clue

I'll be doing this next year after my kid is born and we finish paying off some debt. Any tips?

>a board that hates ‘bland soccer mom cooking’ having to prepare meals during the Great Depression

Oh, yeah, these morons would be overjoyed.

Yeah, start preparing for your divorce

What do you mean? How hard can it be to keep a house tidy and cook a few meals everyday?

Because you can't or well shouldn't locked a child up in a padded room For 8 hrs a day and those little shits will always find a way to hurt themselves or break something if left unsupervised.

>child
???

>Cooking all day
>Being a housewife
But user, it's really about ethics in video game journalism.

Cuck.

True freedom is doing whatever you want and fuck society, best keep it to yourself though until it becomes mainstream and you can pick up the hipster cred.

being a house husbando sounds awesome, it's 2017

Cuck.

>1930's
No OP, I'd be at the soup kitchen/breadline trying to get some rations before supplies ran dry and making things like Hoover Stew or Chipped Beef. Maybe if I were fortunate enough to get my hands on some saved reserved sugar I'd make a Depression cake since it didn't need eggs, butter, milk, or baking powder.
mentalfloss.com/article/85597/8-curious-recipes-depression-era
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_cake

>no cute husband to plow you gently as you make some delicious stirfry rice

>child
Even though I said I wouldn't be a dad, just a stay home husband. Autist

op, have you read any of the threads here? no one on Veeky Forums actually cooks. most Veeky Forums posters would kill themselves if they were suddenly transported to the 1930s and couldn't have fast food, 64-oz sodas, and microwave dinners anymore.

>but it's your hobby! what do you mean you don't want to do it all day every day for sub-minimum wage

op is everyone's old-ass relatives demanding they fix the computer, set up the tv, and tune the old-ass broken vcr because they once saw you using youtube

>wouldn't be happy cooking every day
plebian
>resents helping old-ass relatives with computers
aaaaand actual piece of human shit
would not be your housewife

>They ganged up on me
Y'all niggers can't have me, I'm not going back into your cult.

You mean the 1950s, you absolute dumb fuck. The idea of the traditional housewife who could take care of the house herself without the help of any servants, or children, came about in the 50s.

Cuck.

Marulk is cute! CUTE!!!!!

I'm reading through Made in Abyss right now and [spoiler]is maruruk a boy or a girl?[/spoiler]

op is samefagging this thread like crazy, same as every time he posts it

10 bucks says he’s violently homophobic and has a drawer full of women’s clothes that he prances around in while jacking off

[spoiler]spoilers dont work here[/spoiler]

And he's a boy

I'm sure you're wife's sons are a handful

Don't mind me, just borrowing your gf.

Cuck.

yes plz

I wish I was an amazon grill's housewive
she would come all sweaty from the gym and she would handle my buttocks with force while I'm tryna cook

>oh noes little johnny got hurt and broke something, life sure is ruff

as if being a housewife is hard, oh boy i can pop in a dvd and day drink as my job

Cuck.

I'm basically a male housewive at the moment because of health reasons. It's pretty great to be honest.

>think about what I'll be cooking for dinner today
>go shopping for ingredients when all the supermarkets aren't full of people
>listen to loud music on my stereo while cleaning and roaming around the house
>can engage in day drinking and other drugs after doing all the housework and before preparing dinner

yeah, better to sit at the office!

I'm not into men, so no to having a husband.
I'm into cooking as a hobby, so no to when that was seen as unmanly for a man to do unless he did it for a career.
The 30's were shit, so no to living in them.

You lost your bet, OP.