Anyone know the effects of heavy vaping...

Anyone know the effects of heavy vaping? Been vaping pretty hard the last few days and just wondering if there have been any studies on the lasting effects. Is my vaping going to give me brain cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dunno about brain cancer, but expect your lungs to get fucked up. After all, you're shoving huge amounts of smoke in there.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

>smoke

it's just nicotine you fruity breathed cunt

So people that use asthma inhalers are gonna get rekt too?

""""""""Vapor""""""" then.
Here, for (you).

They're already fucked.

I don't have asthma, I'm just sayin, asthma inhaler, vape, same shit, different drug delivery.

Well, at least there's researching backing up the fact that asthma inhalers help people who already have fucked lungs, unlike vaping, which a quick Google search will return you that it can harm lung tissue.
But, I don't care, as long as no one is shoving smoke down MY lungs.

You sound very emotionally invested in this. Would you say that what comes out of a vape = smoke? Or am I being trolled?

Makes you a faggot.
[spoiler]Scientifically proven[/spoiler]

>Scientifically proven
"proven" by biased studies that don't replicate

>You sound very emotionally invested in this
I'm not. I really don't give two damns about it as long as no one makes me breath it.
I'm not saying anything but what I've read about. I'm not a doctor, biologist or anything, but there's research saying that vaping screws you up. Personally, I find it really stupid to have a hobby of doing tricks with smoke or just seeing it going out of your mouth for no reason whatsoever. But as I said, I don't care.

I haven’t been presented with any data to believe that vaping is worse or near as worse as smoking. I am curious about the impacts of heavy vaping on the skin.

Who hurt you, user?

Just don't use anything that contains acetaldehyde or any additives that are known to fuck up lungs.

How is it not vapor, then?

Finally real advice. Thank you, Dr user.

7.4/10 bait
OH NO NO NO NO

Woke up twice where i couldn't breathe, was the vapes fault. Rekt my chest/lungs

> Is my vaping going to give me brain cancer?

You wouldn't vape if you didn't have brain cancer in the first place.

Appearently vaping gives you popcorn lung