"Oh I eat well done because I don't not everyone want's to eat a steak full of blood."

>"Oh I eat well done because I don't not everyone want's to eat a steak full of blood."
why is does this meme exist? Do people really think the red juices in a properly cooked steak is blood?

You're making this stupid fucking thread because you thought that until recently.

No I got into an argument with someone on discord because they thought rare meat was germ filled and bloody

>Somebody was wrong on the internet

You were the dumbass on discord

>he thinks steak is supposed to have a temperature gradient and color bands
>he doesn't know how to achieve a uniform interior temperature

Mr. Outback Steakhouse trying to lecture others on how to eat steak.

that guide is all wrong.

Those are 6 of the worst cooked steaks in the history of mankind regardless of how well they're done.
Fucking trash to be honest. Pic related is a better, although not perfect guide than your bullshit. FUCK you op and your stupid ass image

It's past your bedtime user

Raw with kechup.

Where is blue rare on that. I always order it blue rare

enjoy your shoe sole

enjoy you're salmonella

I have never heard of anyone saying this ever. I have heard of people not wanting to eat it rare because they fear becoming ill, which is a legitimate concern.

>Oh I eat well done because I don't not everyone want's to eat a steak full of blood.
t.niggers

Don't you have a chance of getting sick from eating raw meat?

stop pretending to be a civilized human being like the rest of us and go bite a cow you filthy fucking animal

My fiance's family believes this.
Myoglobin is blood like water is Coca-Cola.

D-did you have a stroke at the end there? Are you OK?

>the reading comprehension of this board
Do you not know how a simile works?

>I do not not everyone want is

>Oh I eat well done because I don't not everyone want's to eat a steak full of blood

>blue rare
The true meat-lover's order.
I love you, user.

slow cooked is best, internal temperature 55C to 60C evenly distributed

>writes poorly
>"YOU JUST HAVE POOR READING COMPREHENSION"

A simile doesn't work like that. You can't just put "is" repeatedly. Once works, twice is just poor communication. Thrice, you need help.

oh fucking god I'm finally having a stroke

Let me rephrase it in explicit terms for your retarded brain.

>"Myoglobin is blood in the same way that water is Coca-Cola. This means myoglobin is not blood just like water is not Coca-Cola. This comparison implies that one part of something is not equal to the whole of that thing."

Happy now, you drooling, autistic troglodyte?

"X is to Y like A is to B" is pretty common phrasing user.

is right, but the original nignog could have used "as" instead of "like" to make is easier to understand.

There was literally nothing wrong with that user's sentence. You're just autistic.

This guy's got it. There should not be a noticeable band of that is different from the rest of the cut

OP all you've done is open up a can of worms filled with people circle-jerking about the "correct" done-ness of meat.
Eat it how you want it, if you let someone on the internet dictate how you enjoy whatever food you like you're an idiot.
If you dictate how someone else should eat you're an even bigger idiot. Worry about yourself.
I like my steaks rare because, personally, it's the best texture and taste in my opinion.
I don't care if you like your steak well-done because I'm not the one eating it.
I know the majority of content on this board is "does x really eat y!" or "I can't believe someone would like x instead of y!" but it gets pretty old. I know some of you are just joking but if you act like this in real life everyone's going to just think you're a big douche.

>I don't not everyone want's

>Simile
That's a fucking analogy you inbred spunk monkey

The taste of raw meat makes me want to vomit
And it is blood

I'm not. Think of it, we could never type those gigantic keys.
Btw. eggs are the healthiest raw, you should eat some raw eggs right now-

lel

>red juices
>in a properly cooked steak

literally impossible

>raw meat cancer juices contaminating the properly cooked meat at the bottom

I bought a rump steak the other day, it was a wedge - thicker at one end than the other

The thin bit was medium and the thick end was rare bordering on blue

What do in that situation?

Get a load of this retard.

The American education system ladies and gentlemen

Is blue steak a meme?

It is an analogy though, retard.

Anything under medium well gives me the shits but my old jobs have made me damn good at cooking a steak.

Also, its blood type related. I'm A+

What if you are Jewish and blood isn't Kosher?

Medium represent.

>"Oh I eat well done because I don't not everyone want's to eat a steak full of blood."
what did he mean by this

THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE STEAKS ARE MEDIUM WELL AND MEDIUM RARE.

Anything else is just a meme perpetrated by idiots.

Rare is flavor, done is texture.

You need a balance of texture AND flavor.

You get NO texture with rare and you get no flavor with well done.

Stop being fucking retards who think they know anything about steak.

>using a reddit chatting platform

found your problem.

Yo, don't ignore me

Either trim steak or use mallet to flatten it?

In what way is he autistic you retarded memelover