Do you leave the teabag in when you drink?

Do you leave the teabag in when you drink?

Other urls found in this thread:

harney.com/collections/black-tea/products/livingstonia-gfop
harney.com/collections/black-tea/products/paris-tea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its going to generate shitty bitter tastes if you leave it on more than 2-3 minutes in hot water.

sometimes. If it really makes a significant difference in the flavor then I've never noticed. I like my tea strong anyways.

I would agree. So why does every television show have them drinking a cup with the bag still in?

Microwaved tea bag in a ceramic cup of water warmed up for 3 minutes :3

I add 25 squirts of honey to make it healthy

>what is advertising
people tend to have a short-term memory. if you dont shove them your brand logo up their brains 24/7 they'll forget about it pretty fast.

i know this is the case for tea
but what about tisanes?

Only with herbal "teas".
Black or green, NEVER. Especially since I don't use bags with those.

I do with green tea, I take it out when I have black tea after about 5 mins.

so people know they are drinking tea ya dingus

Usually. If I'm using a bagged tea it means I don't care about taste anyway.

No because I'm not a fucking peasant.

this

I don't use a teabag. I drink loose leaf. But I do leave the mesh cup in while I drink. I love strong teas. Then again, I avoid most black teas. Green teas, oolong, and sometimes pu-erh. The longer the better.

second.
dude, get off teabags, go to flavourtown. get yourself a tea there you can actually see the leafes, not some grey powder.

I don't use teabags, but sometimes I leave my oolongs in for longer.

Whether I use bags or my strainer, I always take it out after proper brewing time. I don't sweeten or cream my hot tea so the bitterness from leaves overbrewing is pretty noticeable

Also,
>mfw my palette isn't refine enough to enjoy whites
The stuff just tastes a step removed from hot water to me, no matter the strain. I'm told Mutan White is on the strong end of whites and I didn't dig that so I think it's a lost cause.

I have never found a loose leaf tea that tastes better than tea bags. any recommendations? no jap shit please.

>no jap shit
>that probably means no chinese either
So what do you want, Indian swill water? Chinese and Japanese teas are among the finest.

Harney and Sons
The Paris and Livinigstonia blacks are my favorite.
harney.com/collections/black-tea/products/livingstonia-gfop
harney.com/collections/black-tea/products/paris-tea

>no jap shit please
spoken like a bagfag

if you don't want proper chinese tea, allright, get some imports from ceylon (sri lanka nowadys, iirc)
can't name you any brands from that part of the world, but look for one where the leaves are intact.
good asian tea is not a meme, btw. you can get all anal about it if you want, but you also can just buy decent ones and drink them as you see fit, no ceremony and shit. look at what real, non-meme-y chinese people do: get middle price range tea, brew it as you see fit, drink that shit.

>harney.com/collections/black-tea/products/livingstonia-gfop
Thanks, I will try some of these.

>weebs

Are you stupid or merely pretending?

I am actually, and I drink tea religiously.

Yunnan Mao Feng, Sencha, Dragon Well, Da Hong Pao, Shui Xian, Bai Mudan, Ginseng and Jasmine are by far my top teas. I could list a fuck ton more to recommend to but weeb prejudice apparently includes doing away with legitimately superior teas and just drinking shit from Bigelows or Lipton. Assam and Darjeeling are disgusting, and quite a few others from the Indian region are as well.

Chai doesn't really count unless you want a blend in which case I would say go for it. Shit's great on a cold day. That goes for Lapsang Souchong as well, while on the topic.

Rooibos is another decent tea, not from India, Japan, nor China. A lot of herbal teas can be rewarding as well provided you avoid the memetier shit like fucking dandelion tea.

meant to quote