What was his last meal?

What was his last meal?

Woodfired pizza, shots of tequila and bangers and mash.

A bullet

delivered by the CIA to cover up them selling guns to terrorists

shhhhhh

Probably a kebab considering he was a recent convert

sure, why not.

>Vegas
Maybe a trip to Studio B @ M Resort, or the Wicked Spoon buffet? Sounds like he ordered room service for days though out of his room so probably Domino's.

Next thing you're going to tell me is that 9/11 was an inside job. None of these conspiracy theories have reliable proof.

Gun nuts will literally grasp onto any theory, no matter how deranged, in order to protect their alternative lifestyle

He'll probably start raving about refugees and islam any minute now, or try to pin this on "the niggers"

>who the fuck is this guy?
>im sure a quick image google will give me the answ-

my friend is a coroner, don't post this to reddit but you guys are cool so I'll let you in on it. He had from scratch cheese cake, my man knew he was leaving and wanted to go out with a full tank

I recognise that sexy ring

>he doesn't know about the biggest shooting in america yet
Watch the news once in a while, dip.

Actual answer

>guests 2

hmm

>tipping

>memegrino

The world doesnt revolve around you guys though. My country has seen 20 terrorist attacks in the past 2 years so a shooting in burgerland isnt really the main concern

>20 terrorist attacks in 2 years
>shitposting on Veeky Forums
wow u sure got your priorities straight

shut up you niggerlover

Hahahahahahahahaha

Mature Azn Pussy

>implying I'm a burger
It's not just American news, it's world news. A lot of foreigners go on vacation to Las Vegas aswell. On a age scale from still on mom's tit to legal, how underage are you?