Lol wow

lol wow

>become
Hate this meme

>America was never innocent. We popped our cherry on the boat over and looked back with no regrets. You can't ascribe our fall from grace to any single event or set of circumstances. You can't lose what you lacked at conception.
Mass-market nostalgia gets you hopped up for a past that never existed. Hagiography sanctifies shuck-and-jive politicians and reinvents their expedient gestures as moments of great moral weight. Our continuing narrative line is blurred past truth and hindsight. Only a reckless verisimilitude can set that line straight.
The real Trinity of Camelot was Look Good, Kick Ass, Get Laid. Jack Kennedy was the mythological front man for a particularly juicy slice of our history. He called a slick line and wore a world-class haircut. He was Bill Clinton minus pervasive media scrutiny and a few rolls of flab.
Jack got whacked at the optimum moment to assure his sainthood. Lies continue to swirl around his eternal flame. It's time to dislodge his urn and cast light on a few men who attended his ascent and facilitated his fall.
They were rouge cops and shakedown artist. They were wiretappers and soldiers of fortune and faggot lounge entertainers. Had one second of their lives deviated off course, American History would not exist as we know it.
It's time to demythologize an era and build a new myth from the gutter to the stars. It's time to embrace bad men and the price they paid to secretly define there time.
Here's to them.

is this you user? you looks familiar. Hmm

What did you expect?

Wait, he killed his mom?

I don't know who any of the people in that pic are.

This is too stylized to be written just for a casual Veeky Forums post IMO, or to be written in front of a glowing screen in general

Without googling it, is this Hunter S. Thompson?

Congratulations, you must not watch mediocre capeshit movies and read shitty fantasy books.

Well thank you, and no I don't.

yikes

>there are people that follow wheadon

Ellroy

Name of the wind is absolute shit

Fuckin knew it. Ellroy's gutter-glory fag-fucker prose stands out.

>the president is a big meanie head
>I envy the dead who do not suffer under his leadership

Jesus fucking Christ.

Just another butthurt leftist who can't stand that America is being made great again.

That's liberals for ya.

Every. Single. Time.

hehe they so dumb ;)

sup pat.

>52 year old man
>"tub of fuckery"

>I didn't kill her, your honor. I gave her the gift of being dead.