Ikea restaurants

What are your thoughts on their menu Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmLpSY5w6u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I was studying I would always go for the christmas buffé. Basic but was good enough.
But nothing beats the 5 kroner sausage.

It lists food items that you may purchase, and their price.

Seems reasonable

it used to be better few years ago

not enough BORK

I tried that legendary Köttbullar dish a year or two ago - the blandest, most boring shit I have ever eaten. Even our traditional dishes here in Bavaria, which are heavy and substantial as fuck, are better.

Can I say this? I don't like how the Germanic people (Swedes, Danish, Dutch...etc) do their meatballs.

It's just a lump of ground meat. Too dry and not spicy enough. Italian meatballs are far superior.

>eating food sold at a furniture store
Nope.

its very cheap

Delicious middle-eastern cuisine.

come on, your traditional food is everything else than blend. I love eating in munich everytime I'm there, even if the food isn't that much different than ours.

I always do mine with onion and ample pepper, hell that's the real way, without is how it's done for picky children.

Then, my good sir.... then you haven't had REAL HOMEMADE SWEDISH MEATBALLS!

i can get 3 hot dogs for less money than a mcdonalds cheeseburger would cost me, and i can refill my drink for free. i can even experiment with mixing different flavors, and i can choose what sauces i want, how many pickles etc., i really like it. i never tried anything else though. no idea if it's the same in other countries, but here in germany nobody ever goes to ikea without eating the hot dogs in the end. you can even buy a pack of ingredients for 32 hot dogs, including pickles/onions/sauces/bread/hot dogs, for under 20€, which is a really good deal if you ask me. with these prices i don't really care about what's inside. as a reference, a burger king hot dog here is like 2,50€. the ikea hot dog is 0,50€.

Are they really Swedish if theyre not Halal?

Swedish meatballs are the lowest form of meatball.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmLpSY5w6u0

WITH MAYONAISE

[spoiler]IT'S GOOD FOR YOU[/spoiler]

scandinavians deserve more abuse for their food than us brits do, look at the state of that shit

The WKUK is great