What's the most patties you've eaten in 1 burger?

What's the most patties you've eaten in 1 burger?

Anything more than 3 makes you a subhuman 2bh.

Why do you need more than 1 Patty? Do Americans actually eat that much?

An In-N-Out 4x4.

2 Burgers of 5 patties each.

We're amerifats for a reason

I've done 4 once, it was glorious

Got the 4 patty Burger King burger with big onion rings and soda and split it with a friend since it was cheaper than buying two meals

Coronary bypass burger from the Vortex in Atlanta

3 patties from wendy's. It was too much, and i was like 16 at the time.

Only burger I ever get more than two patties in is the McDonald's cheeseburger.
More than two patties completely throws out the beef/condiments+fillings ratio. Sometimes more than 1 can do it.

A lot of the time, fast food patties are super thin and skimpy. Almost near the thickness of beef jerky in some cases. It isn't normal nice thick big patties like what you make at home. If you get just one, the shitty bun far outweighs the rest of the sandwich.

In Burgurshartiaclap 3 patties is like the bare minimum accepted societally and you can get shot for eating less.

What fast-food joint can you ask for more than 3 patties?

How thick are your slices of beef jerky then?

Bacon.

OK, pic of accused burger? Can't quite imagine a 2mm pattie.
>Got the 4 patty Burger King burger
If I'm correct, this isn't even a thing in Europe. 2 patties are the max on standard burgers over here (you might be able to order extra patties though).

I had 4, in Canada ironically. Not the single sheet of TP style fast food patties, either, these were monsters. I had half for breakfast, the rest for dinner, and didnt eat til dinner the next day. Fat americlap, btw
R.I.P in peace Ham'nEgger

You have 2mm bacon? Woah, here in Freedom Land we only have 0.001463 inch strips

Triple double cheese burger from McDonald's.

Basically 3 doubles (6 patties) in one bun. It was the price of 3 double cheese burgers.

Did they make it for you or did you assemble it yourself?

In the US? Any,

Looks normal to me. Enough meat for a small burger. Two of these plus fries make a meal.
>in Freedom Land we only have 0.001463 inch strips
Sure, thinner than hair...

5. It was disgusting and glorious. Probably the most food I've ever eaten in one sitting. Pic related.

This place in Brighton, England does amazing burgers.
Had a triple tropical burger (because I was really fucking stoned and curious)... was actually weirdly nice.

They made it for me. It took longer than usual

Yes. Two of these make a nice post workout meal

Waffle House burgers are underrated.

I once watched my fat ass friend eat a 7x7 from steak n shake.
Literally just 7 patties and 7 cheese slices in between a bun.
We went there again a few weeks ago and he asked if they still made it. Thank fucking god they didn't

The BK stacker when it first came out was pretty damn good,

each layer was Meat, Cheese, Thousand Island, and Bacon, and you could stack as many layers as you wanted, but the sign only advertised up to 4,

They did away with them for a while, and brought them back, but now they are like half the size, and only have bacon at the top instead of on every layer.

Agreed. I worked there for a year and a half. The burgers never really got old.

I ate a 3/4lb donair before

Nice. I ate two whole pizzas and an order of breadstick in one sitting once.

It's just a different way of preparing the meat.
In most places 5 patties is a 1lb burger, which is the same as every fast casual's "Whoa so big we have to stick a steak knife through it" burger.

It's also unanimously better and why any place that asks you "How would you like your burger prepared" has shit burgers because it means you're getting a single wad of meat with either nasty rare texture inside or burnt well done outsides.

that's pretty piggy of your user, how long did that take

Couple hours. I was pretty depressed.

This is a disgusting thread. Eating burgers inherently makes you subhuman.

Sincerely, New Englander.

Are you the user in the Whataburger thread that said the same thing?

BTW, i agree with you.

7x7 at shake and steak ?

Did they steal the name from In and Out?

I've literally met over 50 dogs with different owners named Shadow simply because they are black.

I ate a septuple once, but it was McDonald's so patties were kinda small. Pic related, would eat again

Ah, the McTumor.

Compare your 7 patties from McD's, with my 8 patties from BK

my brother in law has a black lab named....can you guess it?????
no idea, east coast here.

in and out has 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, etc. 5x2, 5x5, 7x7, 7x10

Spot

9/10 times they are Labs. I don't get it. Mine is named Charles.

black labs can only have 1 of 2 names:
>shadow
>smokey

Go suck on fish water, crabfag

>Dave's single isn't enough meat
>Dave's triple is too much
>Dave's double is just right

what if I named my black lab Malcolm X

Black Labs Matter!

Wendy's doubles are also just right...

Most was 3 patties for the Fatburger XXXL challenge, my brother and I did it at 12 and 15 years old like 10+ years ago.

>trying a 4-patty burger one time, out of curiosity, in several decades of life and tens of thousands of meals, makes me a subhuman
Well shit ;_;

Ate a 5x5 from In-N-Out on my way to summer camp when I was about 13. First two bites were delicious, then the diabetus invaded.

>Captcha: Pick the spice rack
>Store cooler full of arizonas and vitamin water
>Skip
>Select the street signs

God damn I miss fatburger, think I have one in a town near me though.

>Local one closed about 8 years ago
>Now a friggin Pinkberry

i once ate a double triple baconator as a bet

That's the sandwich I was going to post.

The meat was overwhelming and disgusting. The double baconator is more than enough for me.

Same thing happened in my city, Fatburger closed down and then turned into some froyo place that also closed. I don't really remember how good it was because I rarely went, but I know it was better than mcD's and BK at least.

I'd been working for 16h without meal breaks, lugging large speakers, big lights, and heavy cables around/into position. Between hunger, rage and self-loathing, it seemed like the logical choice.

1 since the burgers I make have patties that are equal to 4-5 of those patties.

Someone thought they were being nice and brought me some fries and a mcdonald's cheese burger the other day. I kid you not, the entire burger plus buns was exactly the same thickness of 1 patty on the burgers I make at home. That's really not saying much since the mcdonald's patty was paper thin. I was fucking amazed at how small that shit was. I had not had a fast food burger since the early 1990s. It was also the most bland thing I've eaten in forever and there was 0 texture. I couldn't tell if I was biting through meat at all since the bun was the same consistency. It was like baby food in burger form or something.

Steak n' Shake 7x7 is GOD TIER

>7x7
>not 7+7

why is this accepted when it's blatantly wrong

>7x7
>Seven by seven

It's using building terms, not math.

So, in reality it is only 6 3/4 x 6 3/4.

I do not eat beefburgers.

Exactly, allow for wall thickness.

Step it up senpais

Yep. Love that thing. Also, with how small the S&S patties are it really isn't too big.

I did 4 quarter pound patties. I do it roughly yearly.

bk used to sell a quad stack. it was really small and not that good. i've eaten 6 whopper patties in a sitting before when i was doing keto. it wasn't really a burger though.