Unpalatable meals

because who never once got lazy and messed up the food?

The thanks giving bull frog. Great dinners will fill your days till the end, but only if you reply with "well fried, froggy!"

Fuck man, that looks fossilized

Imagine how hot a night you'll get after serving your speciel someone this raw, heart shaped, dog served in a small, plastic bowl with mack n' cheese.

well fried, froggy!

I think this was maybe served to a couple of children, however a girl I dated once invited me to a "dinner" that looked something like that.

>mom had a busy day at work

Accidentally left fish "frying" in oil on low heat once. Could have sworn I turned off the stove but I didn't. By the time I noticed it much later in the day, it looked completely different. It was much smaller, quite brown and translucent. Funny thing was that there was so much oil in the pan that I turned off the stove to let it cool off before disposing of it... and I tasted the now quite hard fish and it was actually delicious. It was like an oily fish jerky, if I were to try to describe it. Didn't taste "fishy" in the slightest. It was just concentrated flavors and goodness in a tasty meat.

Tried many times to replicate the "accident" so I could have more of that awesome fish jerky but failed miserably every single time. Meh.

That shit looks delicious I love burnt meat.

Replies incoming

if the cold cuts and cheese selection is decent and varied I don't see why this would be a problem really

>american food culture

That looks like an excellent sauce for your steak, user. How did you make it? I hope the meat isn't too pink inside.

>idk i just want to fill my stomach with whatever

>>american food culture

Where O B E S E is now considered sexy.

>>>american food culture
>Where O B E S E is now considered sexy.

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

that looks great you ungracious prick

well fried, froggy!

whats wrong with cold cuts and cheese?
are you autistc?

shucks... blacks get all the hot girls

Well fried froggy!

What in the holy mother of fuck is this juts like a chicken that was left to rot for a week.

well fried, froggy!

Don't judge, it tasted great

well fried, froggy!

well fried, froggy!

Had no parmidago

burnt out hot dogs aren't that bad if you save them in time. most of the meat is protected by the collagen.

pasta with cheddar is one of life's simple pleasures.

well fried, froggy!

well fried, froggy

if it was plated in similar way, fuck you, THIS IS CUTE

It does look more like a luxury breakfast though

not luxury I meant "a bit more luxurious breakfast" as in when you actually want to spend time on it

whoever came up with the marketing scheme of calling obese thicc is pretty good at his job

Well fried, froggy!

the execution is fantastic, but come on user, it's fucking cold cuts and some lettuce.

well fried, froggy!

Well fried, froggy!

well fried, froggy!

well fried, froggy!

That looks like a lot of effort went in...nice buns and good cold cuts made into a bunch of cute little shapes? GTFO I'd be super happy if a girl made this for me.

Looks more like a bratwurst

strewth

There's no way she can reach deep enough to properly wipe that nasty fat ass

If a girl did this for me I'd wife her right then and there, wtf you autistic fuck

Despite our culture, dinner isn't supposed to be steak and potatoes and gravy. Nor is it supposed to be so labor intensive. Not that it can be anymore since you need two wages just to pay the mortgage these days.

well fried, froggy!

I tried making homemade mashed potatoes, but I forgot to cook them long enough, and my attempt to mash them failed as they were too hard. Unfortunately, being the dummy I was, I had already threw in the milk and butter, and I didn't wanna risk overcooking the milk. I ended up eating milk and butter boiled potato slices. Ehh, it was okay, but I wouldn't eat it again.

That's when you wipe yourself with a rag on a stick.

Well fried, froggy!

Besides the Ketchup looks tasty.

DELET THIS

>Implying that's not his job

Other humans not even on their period are probably easy-mode for him.

>mortgage
>buying property
get a load of this sucker!

haven't you ever noticed that all the people in your life that say "buying property is a great investment" are also being crushed under crippling debt

renting is the way to go
costs less and you have less liability

This is what a bunnings snag is supposed to look like though, why would anyone judge you for it?

I lost 20lbs looking at this

But you still pay out the ass every month to keep a roof over your head. At least with buying a house you can delude yourself into thinking you'll pay the mortgage off one day.

Plus you're paying equity so you'll get some money back when you move

"well fried, froggy!"

>Where O B E S E is now considered sexy.
yeah maybe by hoodrats and other obese people
personally i prefer my women to be human-shaped

Bump

well fried froggy xd

Pls no fry froggy :(

Only good burnt meat is sausages. Burnt sausages are great and worth the carcinogens.

If a girl smiled at you you'd wife her right then and there you sad fuck

well fried, froggy!

You guys are real white knights alright but the thing is every thing she cooked herself had to be served in a kindergarden party style. She had stuffed animals in every corner of her place and only watched movies like sleeping beauty. You still don’t see the problem here, right? Well, let’s just say I prefer a real women.

well fried, froggy!

well fried, froggy

PATHETIC.

White knights would imply the girl was attacked somehow, but that's hardly the case with your stupid impotent rant.

>T H I C C
Obese is *not* THICC
THIC is plump, hour glass curvy and voluptuous.

Well fried, froggy!

Well fried froggy!

well fried, froggy!

Let’s not bring any more attention to the frog. Post more food gore!

well fried, froggy!

You do NOT hate on Hawaiian. It's really good with whipped cream.

it's ok user, i got what you meant, you just need to understand that you share a board with autistic people

Thank you!

>because who never once got lazy and messed up the food?
Sounds like a subheading by a hack journalist

i really want a bunnings one right now

>ketchup all over the fries
i'm triggered

well fried, froggy!

>expecting autistic robots to understand 'love'.

Is that a zen garden made out of mashed potato and sauce?

Only faggots and Americans get triggered, safe space child.

It's a fun fact that everyone (Or at least a good portion) of Western humanity is miserable. They just try and rationalize and one-up the 'I'm-Better-Than-You Game' while being just as fucked as you are.

True, but atleast it gives us something to do every day. And there are always those rare moments when everything feels just right, like all has meaning. I just hope I don’t become too miserable before I die.

but amala and okra soup is tasty

>THIC is plump, hour glass curvy and voluptuous.
it's a stupid meme forced by our shit generation. Who finds butts attractive ? honestly !

Shut it gramps, this is a new era.

I've got one to top anything in this thread. Got wicked drunk one day and had a couple Vicodin because Dr House could cook like a motherfucker. Well got hungry and decided on ramen. I put it in the bowl with the seasoning poured in so it would cook the flavor into the noodles and into the microwave, hit 4 minutes and walked away. Sat down on the couch and listened for that heavenly microwave ding. Well about 3 and a half minutes I smelled smoke. My dumb ass forgot to put water in the bowl and the shit caught fire which caught the microwave on fire which caught the wall behind it on fire. I was too fucked up to operate the fire extinguisher. By this time my neighbor saw the smoke pouring out of my kitchen window and called the amberlamps and the fire truck. They laughed their asses off at me sitting on the floor of my kitchen trying to figure out my fire extinguisher and pointed out the fucking spray nozzle on my sink. And as a side note I was fucking naked because I'd planned a post noodle bowl noodle yank. Fuck my dumb ass life.

well fried, froggy!

well fried, froggy!

well fried, froggy!

well fried, froggy!

Well fried, froggy