What is your most unhealthy dietary habit?

What is your most unhealthy dietary habit?

Kyle is cute. CUTE!

I eat entire lemons, rind and everything. My teeth are getting noticeably more sensitive.

Alcohol.

ice creams

Regular excessive beer drinking

Tie between alcohol and condiments.

Without the alcohol, my memory would be much better.

Without the condiments, I wouldn't be fatter than your mother.

If not alcohol/coffee, then daily snacking chocolate.

A lil bit of dark chocolate a day isn't bad for you/

Hates like that

This

Everything. I just want to get off this ride.

Not eating enough

alcohol and spicy food, I try to take tums before I eat spicy shit to nullify it out

alcohol, coffee, excessive amounts of salt, fried food frequently, too much soda and not enough water... im sure theres more

spicy stuff is unhealthy? how so?

do you have manboobs from the alcohol? mine are easily an A or small B.

been drinking heavily for the last 25 years.

This. Spicy things have actually been scientifically proven to be healthy if anything. Not the edgy memetier trillion scovile shit, but up to 300,000 is fine.

I mostly gave up on sweets so now it's just alcohol, although I still don't know how bad that really is. I have ~3 glasses of whisky and about 4 beers in a week, but basically either a beer or a glass of whisky a day, unless I'm going out (which I do once a week at most)

I've no idea how much alcohol would be damaging to my health, and I can't really trust those bullshit sources that say hurr durr any is too much durr yea nigga how about you tell me why with some solid data demonstrating the fact, otherwise I'll just do my thing otherwise how the fuck am I supposed to deal with this life

define heavily

8-10 beers/night every night.

pretty heavy

I eat pancakes for breakfast every day.

I don't, but I am pretty healthy apart from my drinking

I eat jars of CVS brand vitamin C chewables because they taste like sweet-tarts. I eat an entire bottle a day, most days.

Energy Drinks

Have begun to not eat breakfast or lunch. Then I drink. Helps me save some $$ at the bar because my tolerance is lower with no food in my stomach. Then I go home and eat dinner. If I get hammered, I binge eat. For whatever reason, been doin' this the past 2 or 3 weeks and I'm losing some weight, but probably doing some not so good things to my insides and overall health. Gonna get back to normal after another couple weeks.

Shit. I don't think I have any bad eating habits. I eat a piece of candy every few months though. I ate a Reese's miniature peanut butter cup this morning. It was good, but the texture seemed different than I remembered. It was really buttercreamy, not so much of a peanut butter paste. When did this happen? It wasn't bad, it just wasn't the same.

Diary products.
I always use milk in my soups

I drink a large Diet Dr Pepper every morning but I also run marathons so my physical conditioning isn't too negatively affected

I like a "proper" breakfast with meat, eggs, and starch. I feel like I can't function without it. Sometimes I'll be "good" and have some Wheaties for breakfast, but I never get quite through the day the same way. It's like I'm running at 50%. When I have absolutely no time, I'll mix some Milo or Nesquik with some milk and down it.

Some of my favorite combinations, in no particular order:

Steak, over easy eggs, hashbrowns
Sausage, scrambled eggs, and fried red potatoes
Sausage gravy and biscuits
Sausage gravy and fried red potatoes (yes, I smother the potatoes with gravy)
Bacon, scrambled eggs, and fried red potatoes
Bacon, over easy eggs, and toast fried in butter with jam
Sausage and pancakes, both smothered in maple syrup

I consume like 60-80g of sugar a day

This isn't inherently bad

In my morning cereal instead of using milk I use a mixture of a half cup of melted butter mixed with 3 Tbs of honey.

It's probably not healthy but it's delicious and I only do it a few times per week.

>Sometimes I'll be "good" and have some Wheaties for breakfast, but I never get quite through the day the same way.
That's because you're operating on like a 5th of the energy you're used to having in the morning.

There's nothing actually wrong with having a big breakfast as long as you work it off and don't go over the dietary maximums for the bad shit. Watch your sodium intake.

>claims to know what is healthy for an active adult
>warns about high sodium

pseudo-intellectual spotted

Hypertension is no joke you dumb faggot.

Dawg that kind of drinking is not damaging your health

>half cup of melted butter mixed with 3 Tbs of honey

anything spicy is healthy. you even burn more calories

I sometimes drink mountain dew

Also I sometimes have more than two servings of chips with my sandwich

putting fish in the percolator

Candy during this season. Hard to resist.

I cook with a lot of butter

I probably drink too much water.
I probably drink around 15-20 half liter of bottles of water a day

Nothing wrong with S I P P I N son.

Drinking two or three gallons of bourbon per week.

chugging lukewarm vodka until i pass out

I love ice cream and alcohol (not together, just in general). Otherwise I actually eat pretty dang healthy

What a CUTE hat!
Also probably bourbon biscuits. I sit there and eat 2 full packs taking in almost 2000 calories like its nothing.

4 mcchickens 4 bacon mcdoubles

the delusion is strong in this one

this one too

Fried chicken every week

Bakery sweets. I found a new bakery recently that sells amazing product for substantially cheaper than every other bakery I've ever been at. Not to mention tastier. Also my living situation currently is shit so fast food has become a more than occasional meal. Time to change, thanks for the thread OP.

Burger King keeps sending me vouchers in the mail, if I don't use them I've failed the challenge.

doritos and monster munch, i can stop eating chocolate but crisps are too fucking mint to quit

I regularly get fast food, usually chinese or subway. About 3-4 times a week.

I'm also turning 23 in a few days and haven't eaten a single pussy or even sucked on a face yet

I'd say the latter is a bigger problem than the former.

It is. I weigh about 150 and excercize every now and then, so I can keep the former mostly in check.

The latter is mainly because I have this constant overriding feeling that i make people uncomfortable just by being nearby

Work on your soft skills. Force yourself to socialize in your daily routine. Say hi to people, hold the door, make jokes.

Weight is a useless stat without height. At 6'0", 150 lbs makes you an underfed skeleton.

I do socialize, but it tends to only be within groups I feel comfortable with. I've been trying to break out of that this past year, but I really should be doing more about it than I have.

>6'0"
lol. I'm 5'8". Slight bit of chub round the stomach

Totally normal weight for your height. I'd advise you to actually gain weight if you want to attract women, though. Bulk up.

I can only advise you to go to more social gatherings. Join a club. Train a martial art. Learn a language. Just do something to get out there.

Believe me, I plan on it. I smashed my finger last week and got a stone bruise so i'm waiting till next week to hit the gym again with an actual gameplan.

I could find a hiking group. That's probably the one outdoor thing I really like doing. I should probably be heading to my cc to do my online coursework too, that way I'm at least around other people and won't have Veeky Forums open in the next tab while reading.

Heavy drinking. Usually go through a fifth in two days.

Skipping meals. Regularly only eat once or no times a day cause I just don't get hungry.

Shittons of butter when cooking.

I've yet to completely remove McDonalds from my diet, even though their retarded employees constantly fuck up my orders and their food's nothing special.

intermittent fasting and butter are good for you, user

I don't know how I haven't died of sodium poisoning yet

Ate a huge amount if extremely salty olives. So salty my tongue was protesting, but I didn't care.

Better sooner than later otherwise breakfast will become a chore.

>intermittent fasting

is fine if he's getting a normal amount of calories for his body.

alcohol and occasional fast food, especially when i'm hung over.

Excessive drinking and takeout for dinner maybe 5 times a week.

10 to 15 beers per day, 2 pots of coffee in the first hour I wake up, and gehls liquid cheese on almost all of my food.

Habanero infused butter, deep fried.

i'm in taking massive amounts of sugar. and i'm diabetic, sort of. but i'm about to go back straight.

I have the impulsive urge to try out any novelty food product, even if i know i could cook something way better (and healthier) for myself.

Maybe i could become a youtube food reviewer and make something of it

Jesus christ. 1 half cup of butter is 1 stick. Youre eating 1 whole stick of butter for breakfast.

Sugary cereals. I try to restrain myself to 1-2 bowls as dessert, but I could easily (and have) eat 4-5 bowls in one sitting.

Not eating breakfast or lunch, then when its time for dinner i eat half the cupboard

same

You gonna get some crazy ass kidney Stones. Beware the excruciating pain.

>2 pots of coffee in the first hour
How is it possible?

This is fine, you just pee the extra vitamin C out.

Oh shit this user is trying to eat a full and balanced breakfast, somebody stop him!

Butter is the most important meal of the day.

About once a month, I get a large soft-rind cheese, a bottle of wine, a loaf of bread, some butter, and some olives.

I alternate eating the entire loaf one slice at a time, alternating butter, cheese, butter and cheese combined, and olives. I drink the entire bottle. I usually don't sleep well because of a combination of alcohol, tyramine, and salt.

Otherwise, I don't really do much that an informed person would consider "unhealthy". Most people consider me a "health nut"

too much sugar, other than that I feel my nutrition is good. Most of what I eat is healthy, but have a thing for fruit, i eat a bunch of fruit

I do the same thing but with multiple cheeses and some meats.

Perhaps user meant 2 cups. Otherwise considering the brewing time, they would have about 40 minutes to down 2 pots, and that is assuming a pretty fast coffee maker.

Group therapy, user.

I drink too much and eat out at bars too often. I'm doing it right now instead of running. I can still pull 5ks with minimal effort, but I'm getting a beer gut.

Not really.Tthat super spicy shit like ghost peppers or Carolina Reapers or any other sauces and foods based off of insanely hot peppers can give you stomach ulcers and acid reflux. Sometimes eating extremely spicy foods can cause your throat to swell and block your airway.

what part of eating a lemon is enjoyable?

i think he was just saying it's unhealthy for him (since he needs tums after)

Eating candy makes me feel bad (physically) and I usually avoid it, but sometimes I eat a kit kat bar or a bunch of twix and feel terrible the day after

Ranch and hot sauce on pasta

Binging on candy daily

Not eating at all once every three days so i can get drunk on those days

This is the tamest thread ever

my insatiable sweet tooth.

i eat at least 8 reeces cups a day