Thoughts on Middle Eastern cuisine?

Thoughts on Middle Eastern cuisine?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-international/Muslim-Uighurs-seethe-at-China’s-crackdown/article13982394.ece
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/02/police-make-arrest-decade-old-case-teen-girl-killed-body-put-kebab-meat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Food's great. The people not so much

Get used to it Germany, it is your future.

The only good that has come from MENA desu.

>she slices their kebab
>kebab slices her country

Once it's brought up to cooking temp all the bacteria are killed. I don't see a problem with it. They need to compress the meat somehow, after all.

>It- It's okay if the arab toe jam is cooked thoroughly

Oh so that's why I don't eat kebab?

literal pottery

*yawn*

>meanwhile in China

>thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-international/Muslim-Uighurs-seethe-at-China’s-crackdown/article13982394.ece

Afghan food is just amazing and perfect

Being mexican i know the lack of heat, especially heat infused sauces has me wanting

I like it but I think they go overboard with sour and sweet.

Yes, it actually is fine. Are you being ironic?

Its fucking gross, there's a reason why people wear hair nets

>Afghanistan
>Middle East

Retard

based chinks

if its cooked in a sanitary way, foods good.

God tier Dutch-Turkish cuisine coming through

Rafiqi's halal carts in nyc are the shit man
Get the green sauce my dudes

At least the food is good

>starts thread about middle east cuisine
>posts picture of Germans

Some of the best food in the world

No thanks, I don't like Swedish food.

Kebabpizza and Vikingkebab is delicious

Underrated

Iranian here. The food is good homemade by good cooks. Restaurants seem to serve the basic stuff like kabobs, but the best dishes don't seem to ever make it to Restaurants

Kebab is over rated its decent and all but over shadows most middle eastern food

Yep. There's plenty f rice dishes and pastries that you never see in Persian restaurants that are fucking great

Their food is godlike once you start adding pork

How hairy are your toes, user?

Can you recommend any recipes? I'd like to try some

had a good parsley tomato salad at a restaurant and I tried to recreate it and it was decidedly too much parsley at home, but I prefer ME food to indian or chinese when I'm out and about

lmao worrying about the future of our people, society, and our very world is for pootards

>I'll save the west if i shitpost about middle easterners on a board for food

>tfw armenian in-laws

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/02/police-make-arrest-decade-old-case-teen-girl-killed-body-put-kebab-meat/

Pakistanis aren't middle eastern

I never make Persian food so I don't know. My mom makes it.

My favorite dishes are a rice with cranberry and saffron and nuts, chicken

And a layered sort of pastry bread with feta cheese in it

Probably my favourite cuisine, mein Freund

>lahmacun with ayran

Hnnng

lmao this is some urban legend shit, my cousin used to fuck with me saying that kebab has dog/cat meat

just keep eating it whitu piggo

Don't blame him, he is American, I am pretty sure he also thinks all ay-rabs are muslim and terrorists too.

As for the topic, Levin food (falafel, hummus, etc) is really amazing. Saudi food is heavily influenced by Indian due to high dependency on rice and due to high population of Indians there.
Tunisian cuisine on the other hand is out of this world. Too bad that not many restaurants serve it properly.

>thehindu.com

PAHAHAHAHAHAH epic source bro

fesenjan is for real niggas

Probably used the wrong parsley, you need the flat-leafed 'continental' pars.ey not the curly leafed variety.

Afghanistan is more middle eastern than Tunisia

Afghanistan is in Asia.

>Tunisian cuisine on the other hand is out of this world. Too bad that not many restaurants serve it properly.
I don't know where you live but here in Paris most Jewish restaurants are Tunisian. Try to look into them

Great stuff, living in Michigan I've had access to excellent Middle Eastern food my whole life

Middle East=West Asia
Tunisia=North Africa

Not in a culinary sense. It's like how tomatos are vegetables.

Asians have slanty eyes and put soy sauce in everything

more like
>i'll save the west if i shitpost about the NEXT wave of middle easterners after mine, my persian aryan ass and what we did to the actually european celts is just history

Afghanistan is in Central Asia you fucking mongoloid

We have had Turkish people here now since the sixties. In fact the majority of people with migration background cam here during the 60s. I think we are pretty used to seeing Döner by now. I am sorry that you are fucking /pol/ indoctrinated retard who doesn't know what fuck he talking about.

Can confirm. I once had this Iranian colleague who would make Persianer rice with some sort of Ragout. It was god like. I wish I knew the name still

LMAO shouldn't you be prepping Mohamed to fuck your wife?

ever seen an arabs feet. lmao?

This, the only people who complain about "muh migrants" are poltards who never went to Germany or German neckbeards who get all their news from memes and never see the light of the sun.

Anyone know a good website with recipes from the region?

Go back to pol ya poofta

make me :^)

Falafel is proof that there is good in the world.

The stuff that got here from there is pretty nice. Cabbage rolls, Persian rice (pasta prepared as if it were rice), hummus, baklava.
From what I've heard, they are kinda shit at making sweets, though.

Food is excellent. Actual traditional MENA and Ethiopian food is amazing. They run a damn good takeaway too. The Turkish family in town runs a takeaway and it's brilliant. Pretty much the only edible food I've found in the UK since I returned home after living in the States. Food over here is tasteless.

Falafel is overrated

it's the bomb

Agreed 100%.

Love Kufta

What's your favorite type of Börek?

>My favorite dishes are a rice with cranberry and saffron and nuts, chicken
Sounds like zereshk polow.

The difference?

Leaf here and I really want to try kapsalon