MGTOW Meals

What are some good meals for a MGTOW male?

MGTOW: For men who won't own up to their own shortcomings.

can you fit your cock into your mouth?

>he keeps falling for bitchy girls
>instead of looking for better women to date he gives up like the faggot he is
MGTOW are closet homosexuals.
Also i don't know why the hell I am responding to this b8.

tons of veggies. whatever helps with a workout

Whatever the fuck you want to eat. It doesn't matter if you get fat or whatever with your gay ideology

This whole "MGTOW" thing is rife with butthurt virgins who blame everyone else for their perpetual virginity. These faggots also like the pretend like the don't care about sex, but then they post their images and infographics which always confirm that sex is on their minds 24/7 and they're very bitter about being virgins for life.

can anyone explain this to me?

is it just a new title for bronies?

A bullet.

see

>can anyone explain this to me?

It's just guys that don't want to deal with commitments to women. They all have their own reasons. And the people in this thread would be assblasted if they realized that most of them were perfectly capable of finding and fucking a girl tonight. It's not about swearing off women. It's about not settling down with them. Again, they all have their own reasons.

Tendies

Don't know why MGTOW would have a different diet.

Just make simple meals of rice, beans, chicken beast and season that shit.

Or go the bachelor route and do nothing but frozen waffles and canned goods until you find a nice girl.

>And the people in this thread would be assblasted if they realized that most of them were perfectly capable of finding and fucking a girl tonight. It's not about swearing off women. It's about not settling down with them. Again, they all have their own reasons.

projecting your own insecurities over being a virgin onto others. classic

T. Roastie mad that men don't want to deal with her bullshit

One of the beauties of MGTOW is you eat whatever you want, w/o regard to some hormonal splerging weight around your neck who wants something 1 minute and something entirely different the next, and blames you for it. The only reasonable marriage notion would be latin or asian and even that's risky since they can become americanized rapidly, not to mention most want to really anchor you by shitting out spawn.

No, given the odds clearly dictate you'll be divorced within 6 years and paying for spawn you have no control over, MGTOW is the rational choice. Expand their flaps in one night stands, but avoid attachment at all cost. Men were never meant to be domesticated and with the freewheeling promiscuity by american wenches, there's no need for it.

I'm actually a fag, nice try though.

This holy fuk

>have gf perfect love story, low partner count, low red flags
>3 years later
>Road Trip to see parents
>Stop at Gas Station
>"do I want a coke or dr. pepper?"
>me:"just get coke that's your favorite"
>20 mins later...
>"WHY DID YOU LET ME BUY COKE THIS SHIT TASTES DISGUSTING. MY MOM WAS RIGHT YOU CAN'T KEEP MAKING DECISIONS FOR ME I HAVE TO BE MY OWN PERSON"
>Google on my phone questions about dating
>Find MGTOW
>now I understand.

A for effort, user.
>Be incapable of human relationships.
>Blame teh wimmins.
>Think Asian and Latina women are submissive.
>MGTOW is great!
>Die a bitter old man, despising the life you chose and your lack of descendants to honor your name.

a bullet

Why do men sperg out when other men announce they won't be a competition?

because racist /pol/tards wants white birth rates to increase

This is Veeky Forums though.

Basically /r9k/ in a nutshell.

Yeah, but /pol/tards, bored with the drumpf worship ceremony over there, have started flooding other boards, even /out/ ffs, trying to push a scorched earth agenda on people who love nature and the outdoors.

When you grow up, and reach your mid-30's you'll find there are 3 types of people: Those who married and were fooled by the woman's biological clock into seeding several spawn which they're paying for although they see them only on weekends; those who fall into the former category but stupidly remarried and are also paying for some other guys spawn from her divorce; and those who were smart enough to expand the wenches flaps without ever becoming attached, whose time and money are their own. Wow, tough to choose who would be happiest.

When you grow out of your diapers, you'll understand.

Because it's the mentality of a 13 year old and men who ACTUALLY go their own way don't want to be associated with these sperging failures.

i make tons of asian food, i like wings too when i feel like eating shit but not paying the fucking mark up
anything you can make and store in the fridge for a fast lunch is good

>wont fuck a bitch
>still willing to take her bullshit
pathetic
>better women
you wont find any in modern times
hell migrant girls from poor nations raised to be traditional housewifes become spoiled bitches as soon as they set foot in the land of the free

>these pathetic mgtows are completely insigificant and dont matter at all
>i will go out of my way to post in their threads and reply to every post and try to start a fight just to show them how little i care

>can anyone explain this to me?
its just men who dont want to be husbands or fathers, anything else is just shit some people may want to add to it

why do women keep getting so mad over fat men with an unkept beard who dont want to date them?
i thought you didnt want anything to do with us but the moment we turn away thats all you can talk about
are women just tsundere for neckbeards?

totinos pizza rolls

>why do women keep getting so mad over fat men with an unkept beard who dont want to date them?

Because MGTOW isn't that, you roastie LARPer. As a matter of fact, most of us seduce you, plow you, eat breakfast with you once and block your phone number from there on in. If we're unlucky enough to see you again we ignore you or if you keep pestering, grab our phone and say, "sorry got to run, it's important."

You're a hose bag to us, dear, and don't forget it.

A big black cock.

Get yourself a traditional religious girl. Yes yes I know it is as rare as unicorns nowadays but it is still possible.