Gin

does anyone actually like this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

puffchrissy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/REUNION.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That brand? Never had that brand. I have had others, the two I like are Bombay Sapphire and Gordon's.

The brand no but i love gin

I prefer cheaper gin. It further cements my hatred of humanity and self.

I think gins good

yeah I like any Gin I love drinking tree piss

I love gin, particularly that brand. If you don't like drinking fire, you can always add tonic or straight water.

My mum always gets the same brand, it's in a blue bottle. Bombay Sapphire or some shit I think it's called. Tastes pretty god damn awful desu

Only if you have a virgina.

Most London gin just tastes like straight pine-sol but there's a few that are pretty good.

Ye I like gin, but not the current trend: buying expensive gin, expensive tonic and adding a shit ton of extras, cucumber, rosemary, star anise, peppers etc

I despise clear liquors

I always prank my housemates by emptying their vodka bottles, and replacing it with gin.
One time it backfired when we made punch because they poured their vodka in it, and then the punch just tasted like juniper. However, the rest of the punch watered the gin down enough that the juniper flavour wasn't overwhelmingly disgusting.

yeah I love it. I buy martin millers or new amsterdam if I'm being cheap

Hendricks is the only gin worth drinking

i heard there's a virginia in the USA

Because it's not gin. It's cucumber.

puffchrissy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/REUNION.pdf

Out of my way plebs.

Tanqueray Ten is fine, too.

One of these days I'll start trying sloe gins, but not today.

Seems like it'd make a decent martini

Honestly, I love Tanqueray Ranpur. Mix it with Sprite and Grenadine and it's just so easy to drink.

>cant even fucking spell it

Can't spell what?

who are you quoting?

Gimlets and sidecars are good gin based drinks.

This stuff is my special liquor because im poor.
My mainstay is Bombay sapphire though. Tonic water with some lime is all it needs.
Or just orange juice.

I'm usually a wine and beer drinker (with some occasional whiskey), then I tried gin for the first time a couple of months ago. Now I've got a few bottles of the stuff and I'm drinking it with tonic or soda each weekend, while my bottles of wine sit unopened.

I love Hendricks but the hyperbole on this board for it is unreal. There are about 300 distillers in the UK alone producing who knows how many different gins. To say it's the only one worth drinking is retarded and shows how little you've tried.

tastes like perfume