Culinary abortion thread

culinary abortion thread

bar-s hot dogs are the worst thing you can buy in any grocery store.

i'm white trash, and i don't turn my nose up at cheap processed meat. i regularly eat spam and vienna sausages.

but bar-s is too much, even for me. can't handle that rancid, putrid flavor and texture.

They are strangely soft for hot dogs. It's more like eating potted meat than a hot dog.

How did this ever become a pasta?

>servings per container 12
what the fuck? A bottle of syrup lasts me forever and I eat french toast often.

>He doesn't eat 210 extra calories on his pancakes
LMAO

>spam and vienna sausages.
those are good though

>eating according to serving size

I still don't know what this shit is supposed to be.
Is it just soybean oil and milk?

*severe squinting intensifies*

õ3õ
How?

I thought it was milk + sweet buttermilk, but I looked up the ingredients and it's skim milk with a splash of cream... so it's basically just whole milk with some thickeners?

carageenan wax or whatever that stuff is

>Butter
>Contains no butter
This is illegal, surely?

It's pancake syrup with butter flavoring

That's just black-people-at-Wal-Mart product. It's what you buy when you're extremely poor, extremely stupid, and have five kids, no dad, and an EBT card.

why not just buy water

if you got that way, you can just drink from the tap.

veganism is a mental disorder, cheese is ethical

>GLYCEROL ESTER OF WOOD ROSIN
I assume the oil and some of the other weird shit is to create an emulsification to give it some substantive texture, but is that also the point of this shit?

Water? You mean like from the toilet?

Can you imagine going though all this trouble to eat pretend animal products?
Veganism is a mental illness.

so much effort holy shit.

Does look rather tasty, but you'd need to be absolutely filthy rich to have servants make it for you. Or completely fucked up in the head to make it yourself.

Avocado always falls apart and/or too mushy when I try to open it.

Strawman, most vegans won't want to make something that looks like an animal product for various reasons.

I'd rather use this than have a heart attack

that sounds like the colonoscopy prep im drinking rn

>It Melts!

>how retarded veganism is, the short film
.. I would like to thank the Academy...

>colonoscopy
That dirty prep drink keeps me from going

according to them it is haram to milk a cow even if it is happy and lived in conditions better than 99% of Africans.

>now melts
ahahahah

Kopfkäse is good shit, amerifat.

>only Americans dont like meat engulfed in rubber

I think this is just a local oddity. I've never seen it outside where I grew up (New England). Boner points if you pronounce it hahf and hahf

>all this work just to eat fake eggs
But why though?

They were fed a lie that this is "healthier" for the body.

I thought eggs werent vegan since its an animal product

Not ordinary meat, tongues. Also not rubber, gelatin. It's okay tasting.

Yes. I just got these by accident the other week. They are like awful meat sponges and they make my farts smell exactly like the hotdog.

Serving size is probably >9000, making every serving have less than 0.4g of fat, meaning they can just round it down to 0 and claim its fat free.

Pic related, fat-free canola oil.

You know this product is totally utter shit when caramel is not even spelled correctly.

Have you tried becoming an educated buyer?

>25cents for a pack of dogs
That's fucking disgusting. I wouldn't trust those enough to feed them to a dog.

Yeah, but vegans love to pretend to eat animal products.

It's silken tofu.

No it isn't.

You know it's even shittier when you realize it is spelled correctly because carmel color is probably a synthetic version of caramel color.

I'll admit that I've only handled avocado a few times.

>1/3 second spray

Wait, there are people who don't pronounce it like hahf? What the fuck do they say, 'hallf', as in 'I walked down the hall'?

WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS WHERE'S THE CAVEMAN

vegans, fuck off and call it what it is
this isn't an egg, don't fucking call something that isn't an egg an egg
its a soy disaster

I don't see why everyone is getting so assblasted over this. These same people will have no problem eating other egg shaped foods so long as they are not vegan.

Cadbury isn't marketing this is an egg substitute.

Well, not yet.

>butter contains no butter

such is life in America

not in flint, michigan

HOLY SHIT.

that is a very natural and healthy food. kys amerifuck

>Three times the suggested daily saturated fats IN ONE SERVING

how are you supposed to grease a pan with this? It's all sugar and protein that caramelize and burn over heat.

>fat free
>ingredient : canola oil
It's one of those "we are allowed to not show the decimals so we reduce the serving until everything is 0" trick, right?

Talking about New England. Pretty sure user meant "hoff and hoff"

Its maple syrup you retard.

It took me this far into the thread to find out what "butter flavored butter" is and now it's somehow syrup? I thought Publix was better than this. And it's not even maple syrup, it's maple flavored syrup.

Yes

>It Melts!
My fucking sides!

How the fuck did none of you know it's just cream and milk you fucking retards?

haffnaff, in bahstin

If I saw someone do this in real life I would beat the shit out of them. If they happened to accidentally die from the beating, I would kill myself.

>285% saturated fat
Holy fucking balls

>fat-free
did you miss that part, chief?

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES

Hey, I made that image. It said originally
Butter
Flavored Syrup
Contains no butter

I made this stupid shit years ago and you people are unironically arguing over the contents now? What the fuck Veeky Forums

it's butter flavored syrup bud

>it's butter flavored syrup bud
Apparently you forgot to 'shop the ingredients list. It clearly includes maple flavoring.

LOOK AT THAT SUGAR! There is a reason they conveniently left out the percentage number.

Artificial maple flavor is in the ingredients

I didn't shop the ingredients list on purpose, if anyone wanted to actually see what it was, it's right there. The syrup is maple, but it has an artificial butter flavor. How is this hard to grasp?

It's not inherently unethical to milk a cow, but the dairy industry is extremely unethical.

And what do you think happens to the male cows?

It also says natural butter flavor, before the artificial maple flavor ingredients listing

how poor and lazy do you have to be?

The best part is that it's a milkshake that contains ~25% of your RDA of fiber and sodium. More than an entire stalk of cooked and liberally salted broccoli

>It also says natural butter flavor
Yes, and? Nobody is denying it's butter flavored. The point is that it's not butter alone. It's obviously maple and butter. In fact, maple is the dominant point behind the product. If you wanted butter only then why are you buying syrup in the first place? Just use butter.

It's 187% of your daily intake if you are a male and 100% if you are female.

I have no idea where people even got that it was only butter, you can see that it's syrup. The former posts imply that you weren't understanding that it is syrup

meant to quote

do Americans really eat this

This reminds me of people who say fur is ugly, then wear fake fur.

You're thinking of wood pulp?
Esters are thin liquids at room temp. They're usually strongly scented, so it's probably more for taste/smell.
Wood rosin is used to make fake vanilla too.
Although it's cool we can synthesise the pureat structures of vanillin and other stuff, sometimes the impurities that nature adds to a vanilla bean just makes the real stuff so much better.

please stick to the topic. I did not mention industries, we agree that these are horrible. I am talking about local farmers.

since the recommended amount is usually lower than 50g of sugar we are talking about at least 561% RDA