What makes something pleb or patrician?

What makes something pleb or patrician?

And don't just say that pleb stuff relies on tropes and formula while patrician stuff focuses on originality

i still remember making suggestions to the guy who made this image in skype. hilarious that it's still being posted 2-3 years later.

craftsmanship, ingenuity and depth. You don't need all three at once.

>talented readers
exceptional meme, for additional dankness I'd recommend giving Wolfe his own tier at the very bottom.

Where's Willie Shakes?

>Dickens is Level 2
>Orwell is Level 0

Get this piece of shit chart off the internet. Also, there is no such thing as "absolute" patrician or pleb. It's art, dummy.

Is there a graphic that could describe even better the depth of literary styles and techniques? I come from this thread ( ) and there's no successful answer yet.

>Javakhishvili
Pretty sure you randomly picked this up. from Georgian writers I would choose Rustaveli, Vazha-Pshavela and Karchkhadze

the fuck are Chandler and Austen doing in Level 0?

every day is a repost in this god damn shithole

Why is mcelroy so far down he's not that hard.

The whole "patrician vs pleb" dichotomy is nothing more than a meme used by Veeky Forums to say "things I like make me more intelligent than people who like things I don't like".

Don't take it seriously.

he's pretty fucking hard

Except there are people who have a legit reason to say it, and there are those who don't.

Maybe I haven't read his hard books. I've read smugglers bible, actress in the house and ancient history and I would put him on the same level as gaddis. Smugglers and ancient history were easier than the recognitions desu senpai.

tell me about julian rios

>McCarthy that high
Oh come on. He's a bit more challenging than that.

brainlet

Not sure if trolling, but I came to say McCarthy should be 0. His books are action movies and are told in a more accessible way than Stephen King. The lack of punctuation and rapid fire dialogue make it more readable than a comic book

Level 13: Nick Land

>He uses the words "pleb" and "patrician" unironically

pleb

>no Goethe

Why does this board seem always to forget Goethe?

god these lists are always so fucking autistic.

Fuck off op

found the guy who only read no country

and women and men kicks them both out of the water

I'll read it this summer when the new one drops.

do it, also tell me you enjoyed SB as much as I did, what a comfy book

Honestly I don't use comfy but sb is comfy as fuck holy shit. I would love to live in the Kodak hotel or with the Duke.