What is the evolutionary purpose of males being able to achieve ejaculation/orgasm through prostate stimulation alone?

What is the evolutionary purpose of males being able to achieve ejaculation/orgasm through prostate stimulation alone?

pretty sure it has something to do with your mom

There isn't one
If evolution made it harder to masturbate, humans would adapt to simply masturbate harder.
In evolution dynamics this is know as resistive adaptation. i.e. There is evolutionary pressure and reason for optimization with certain variables held fixed, but attempts to makes changes will change those variables in a counterbalancing way.

Vaginas used to release a tentacle that would enter the males anus and stimulate them after they themselves came.

the instinct of reproduction is so powerful that humans need an unnatural release

Not everything is an "evolutionary advantage" a lot of things are an evolutionary byproduct. i.e. Acne is a result of an oil that kept the hair of our ancestors lustrous.
See also the appendix.

>evolutionary purpose

The real question is whether males with prostates that can be anally stimulated will be selected against due to having a slightly higher chance of becoming gay and not having children.

nothing wrong with a little butt play chuck

>by design

>evolutionary purpose

That's not how evolution works

I'm not gay and sticking things up my ass doesn't make me cum or even feel good at all desu.

Think theres a correlation there worth studying?

what is the evolutionary purpose of your mouth being able to accommodate so much penis

You're just doing it wrong.

Its the same as going into shock is supposed to help animals cope with being eaten alive.

A prostate orgasm helps a man cope with being raped in the ass.

Definitely doing it wrong. If you want to try it, purchase or grab your favorite lube, and set aside some time so you can give yourself a proper warm (not hot!) water enema, and spend some time in the shower to relax your muscles. When you get out, dry off and lie down on the floor with your lube in easy access (but put down a towel first). Now, lube up one or (maybe) two fingers, and start stroking your penis with your other hand. As you get aroused, slip your lubed up finger towards your clean ass, and focus on the sensations that your body is providing. When you go to put your finger in, remind yourself that it is clean, and lift your legs up into the air to make your asshole as relaxed as possible. Gently insert one finger in, and then add more lube. From there, just keep exploring, sliding your finger around the entrance of your asshole, in and out of your asshole, etc. When you've relaxed more, you can try two fingers, and slowly build your way up. No need to rush it.
Once you are very relaxed and horny, try inserting your finger as far into your ass as you can. Eventually, you should bump into something vaguely walnut shaped. That's your prostate. (Look on a diagram if you aren't sure). Stimulate the prostate with a "come here" type of motion, and continue jerking off. If you did it right, you'll shortly be rewarded with an unbelievably powerful orgasm, depending on your tolerance/baseline. After that, clean up, and eat some food and drink some water to help rebalance your micronutrients. Once you've become an expert at this type of entry level anal play, you can explore anal beads, butt plugs, dildos, prostate massagers, and more. Highly recommend getting a comfy butt plug, (high quality stainless steel or glass) and a prostate massager.

this is why i keep coming back here

You had an opportunity to bel-air me with that wall of text and you didn't. I'm disappointed.

i wonder, how can something happening at death time - no breeding after - have any consequence in terms of evolution?

fpbp

You ask like I have all the answers.

Probably something to do with spiders... A certain percentage of male redback spiders, during their post coital convulsions, impale themselves upon the fangs of the female, who then consumes them...

that was kind of a point against an evolutionary explanation for this particular behavior.
irony, if you will.

what's our first common ancestor with the redback spiders? cause what you described looks a bit like what my girlfriend does. the eating part, eh, not the impaling part. kill me pls.

>girlfriend

Prepare to be wrapped in a smothering coccoon and digested slowly over several decades...

This. The urge comes from lust. That's hardwired into your brain so you would easier discover that you want to mate with someone. Nature added a good sensation to it for you to have stronger urges and more lust. So you could bring your species further into evolution as a result. So primary so that mating gets you more meaning. You mate i reward you. Twice. So it is to give you reason for it to become something you gladly do even if you are bad on time mood health needs. Wich would lower the success ratio. So sensation and eventually orgasm is a bonus to reward you for bringing the species further. And for you to do it again and again and again. More success ratio. It's obvious as time itself. It can't stop, it can't go back, it has to move forward. It can go deeper than so to. With attractivity, romance, purpose and love etc.

none, but it's not an evolutionary handicap, so it hasn't been bread out, like other useless biological functions like being able to pop your knuckles

The same reason 10% of males are gay and we have sexual pleasure from the anus.

We're just meant to bumfuck as part of the dominance system

Do you happen to have pictorial documentation of this by any chance? It is relevant to a new interest of mine.

>males with prostates that can be anally stimulated
Males without prostates are called "trans women".

.>Probably something to do with spiders... A certain percentage of male redback spiders, during their post coital convulsions, impale themselves upon the fangs of the female, who then consumes them...

I think that had something to do with giving the male spider distracting the female in order to allow his sperm enough time to inseminate her.

What trans women get their prostate removed?

That's not a thing, bud.

Why do we have butt hairs?

and now I'm hard...

The same reason you put a try catch statement in your code. If you catch a failure (aka being gay) you can correct that by giving the user all sorts of nasty diseases

why teh fuck do we have taste cells in our rectum?
evolutionary leftovers man

We don't have taste cells in our rectum.
Thank God we don't have taste cells in our rectum.

What is the evolutionary purpose of humans being able to drown when they drink?

but we do user

Veeky Forums - Science & Math

It's just a glitch, like when you run faster in goldeneye by sidestepping.

what is the evolutionary purpose of having two lungs?

One doesn't work? You still have the other. What is the evolutionary purpose of having five fingers on each hand?

>butt plug
>glass
Yeah, no

Works well for grabbing lots of stuff in nature

Emphasis on 5. Why not 4 or 8, or 15?

More Fingers = more complexity. 5 apparently works better than 4, 6 doesn't work well enough to justify the added complexity. It's an empirically tested and proven design

No way to know that. Same with lungs or most of your phenotype, it's educated guess at best in most cases. Point is, evolution is blind and nothing is perfect, there are things that have no evolutionary purpose whatsoever.

Organs tend to respond to mechanical stimuli, even if they're not "supposed to", it's not like the prostate is an exception.

What's the evolutionary purpose of seeing visual cues when pressing the side of your eye? Why does your liver release enzymes when you (or a cancer) presses it? Why does your heart start beating faster when you poke it? etc.

This

Feels good man

If you drown a little every time you drink, eventually you'll be able to build an immunity to drowning. It is a similar process to snake venom or bullets.

Why do you assume there is one? Traits that are not harmful will not be weeded out, even traits that are harmful my be retained if they are the byproduct of some other trait or set of traits that are more valuable than your trait in question is detrimental.

Alternative food source in an emergency.

The Bel-Air is almost extinct, lad.

Definitely doing it wrong. If you want to try it, purchase or grab your favorite lube, and set aside some time so you can give yourself a proper warm (not hot!) water enema, and spend some time in the shower to relax your muscles. When you get out, dry off and lie down on the floor with your lube in easy access (but put down a towel first). Now, lube up one or (maybe) two fingers, and start stroking your penis with your other hand. As you get aroused, slip your lubed up finger towards your clean ass, and focus on the sensations that your body is providing. When you go to put your finger in, remind yourself that it is clean, and lift your legs up into the air to make your asshole as relaxed as possible. Gently insert one finger in, and then add more lube. From there, just keep exploring, sliding your finger around the entrance of your asshole, in and out of your asshole, etc. When you've relaxed more, you can try two fingers, and slowly build your way up. No need to rush it.
Once you are very relaxed and horny, try inserting your finger as far into your ass as you can. Eventually, you should bump into something vaguely walnut shaped. That's your prostate. (Look on a diagram if you aren't sure). Stimulate the prostate with a "come here" type of motion, and continue jerking off. If you did it right, you'll shortly be rewarded with an unbelievably powerful orgasm, depending on your tolerance/baseline. After that, clean up, and eat some food and drink some water to help rebalance your micronutrients If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought “naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!” I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie “yo homes smell ya later!” Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.