Did I get brain damage?

I just slammed the top right corner of the door of one of these into my left face cheek really hard accidentally while closing it and it forced my head to rotate to the right from the left. Did I get brain damage and what do I do if I have?

You are speaking gibberish. I don't understand.

Yes, but it sounds like it occurred well before this incident.

Unless you have a concussion, I wouldn't worry.

Go to the doctor you idiot

Sounds like a bad case of concusshypochondriasm

OP here, just drove to a ski resort with my dad totally fine except for one little error, am not showing any signs of a concussion, can't go to the doctor because I didn't want my parents to know I did something so stupid, will Alpha Brain fix this shit?

You need to consume caffeine, cholesterol and a multivitamin, also any other decent nootropic substance, like pramiracetam or Noopept, make sure to take a choline supplement with them though.

I asked if Alpha Brain would fix this. I've got plenty of chocolate bars and cookies, but the only nootropic I have right now is AB. Also, keep this thread alive, I'm going to a steam room.

Isn't that some Alex Jones meme?

>I am taking medical advice from Veeky Forums

Yes, you are brain damaged.

Joe Rogan meme, answer the question faggot.

Well it'll work just as well as it normally will.

Which is nothing but hey whatever.

Okay thanks. I'm gonna go ski straight into a fucking tree the morning after due to impaired focus.

On Veeky Forums...

I sometimes feel like Veeky Forums is one of the worst boards to get information from since everyone vastly overestimates their knowledge on here.

Now that's just a load of baloney. Although there are some honest people on this board.

The only way to know for sure is to answer a series of questions:

When walking in a field do these things that you do when you have even nearby the field around you? Yes or no.

Illogical question. No.

I'm sorry. You're retarded.

Once again, that's an illogical question.
Aww man.

im more curious in what you were doing in a cage like that user ?
do you have slaves or a pet walrus or what ?

Playing with one of my dogs who likes to jump out of the cage everytime she is forced back inside instantaneously, which warrants a fast shutting motion to keep her in place. I miscalculated the position of my head like a nigger and ended up clocking myself in the cheek with a steel door.

>Did I get brain damage
well you're shitposting so yes