Why do white people love steak and other unflavored meat so much Veeky Forums...

why do white people love steak and other unflavored meat so much Veeky Forums? you literally have to dip it in sauce every time in order to enjoy it

What do you mean by unflavored? Salt pepper and garlic are flavors.

any steakhouse worth its salt would have flavor options, as to why people like 'plain' food see and to add to that, steak has a flavor in and of itself. cooked steak tastes different than, say a cooked egg. This difference is literally a difference in flavor. steak tastes rich and 'umami.'

>Why do white people
>Do Americans really
>BTFO

trash threads

Anyone who actually knows anything about food and cooking knows that a great piece of beef only needs salt, cracked pepper, and a nice sear or crust. Why start a thread with a dumb fucking question? What an asshole.

You don't even have to add sauce. You can s e a s o n it.

And not to menation that you are a racist fuck. You might as well post that black people only like we'll done steaks too. Of course you have to dip your meat in sauce when you go to a Golden Corral for a fucking steak. Stop being a cheap racist fuck boy and go to a real restaurant for once. Then thread your dumb fuck opinion after you have the facts straight. Fake news faggot.

What kind of dumbass are you? Steak is loved around the world nigga. Take your toddlerass tastebuds outta here.

Nice bait

>dipping steak in sauce
>steak is unflavored
>white people
Wow it is actually sad to know people haven't had a good steak, it's like not ever touching a titty

Why do brown people love to eat poo?

Because real meat taste great. You should be also be able to just eat it raw too. This would be a horrible thing to do if you get shitty meat or most stuff from grocery stores. Mmmm steak tartare

Maybe you should try some "unflavored meat" sometime, my brown skinned friend. What you call "flavor" is grease and sodium.

All a steak needs is some pepper and salt muthafucka. Cast iron pan with grandma's old shite can be a good plus. Sometimes throw some garlic in too but that's it.
Turn oven to broil with pan in it.
Turn stove top up from med high to high.
Take room temp steak and put in pan in oven.
2 mins in, then 45 seconds on stove top to sear. Turn around and put into over for 2 mins. Then final 45 seconds on other side. I might have those mixed up in order and you can alter the time to set the temp you want.
Make ya mouth salivate and ya bitch ovulate

>Salt
>Pepper
>Thyme
>Olive oil
>Garlic
>Dales sauce
>2 min each side
>Brush each side with butter and another 2 min each side
>Rest

quality thread

And you decided to bump it right before it fell off page 10 to say this.

Quality post.

dude up your bait game
this is weaksauce
>heh
>HAH

your handicapped for not browsing via catalog and not remembering that people can change the criteria used to create the show order

It's a whypipo bait thread.
I like my steak with rosemary, and sage.

Considering that white people are more successful than your kind and whitey eats what you describe as "unflavored meat", it seems that being "all up in that flavor" (or whatever jargon you non-whites use) is what's keeping your ilk from being successful. Maybe if you stopped frying your chicken all the time, maybe the police would stop shooting at you.

Obviously I was browsing on the catalog, and you have a mental disorder for actually giving a bump to this weak bait thread instead of saging regardless of which page it was on.