Is this the apex of haute cuisine?

Is this the apex of haute cuisine?

WE WUZ MICHILIN AND SHEEET

This is done in Scotland with midges

If this was done by Asians you'd have no problem.

i'd rather eat some organic mosquito burgers than the 'Great Value' Walmart slop you flyover Drumpf voters scarf down

Can't spell apex without ape lololololol xd
So yes

Nope. I still have a problem.

Man I'd try it but I have a feeling it tastes like the charred shit you scrape off your grill before you cook

What else is in them though? Like the bowls they catch them in must be coated with something, and I'm sure they season it with something as they turn it into paste.

I think they just wet them with water.

all the human blood they've eaten that's riddled with malaria and HIV

Why don't they just raise more chickens?

The catching pans I mean. I saw the video with sound a while back and I think the narrator said they wet the pans.

that's a bit shit

I'm sure the cooking really brings out the flavour.

This is my wprty. I'm down with crickets and shit, but mosquitoes seem gnarly.

>eating the flying used needles
>there's a chicken
Guys, I'm scared

Because nogs are retarded. They aren't smart enough to even fucking farm chickens; something that 1st world children could do as a hobby.

These are midges. Not all midges drink blood. I don't know if these do but blooddrinkers tend to have a fatter look to them.

I don't know if cooking would actually kill malaria/hiv but I wouldn't want to be the one to try it

this, there is also woods around indicating that the land is pretty good for cultivation. It is not like they are starving to death. fuck these people.

here's your (you)

but he's right